Orange County Forums & Trinity League recruiting

Texasball

Thanks to @Sammyswordsman for turning me on to this.

This is not Texans posting - This is Orange County folks talking about all the things that @steeler01  @imaGoodBoyNow  @The Guru and so many more openly deny and lie about.

This thread will be kept alive for years with inside look of the local and national recruiting taking place by MD and SJB along with all the Trinity league.

This is some eye opening information that will show the truth to what is going on with the ***** ( I made promise about ***** recruited up privates) 

it was all started when ole Sammy posted this from the Orange County Forums.  

188C38F1-229C-408C-B8EC-7169B99178CE.png

• Haha 1

😂

so a bunch of post full of innuendo and no actual proof of recruitment is your evidence? 😂

these guys sound just as butt hurt as you.If they had actual proof why hasn’t someone turned these schools in????

California has taken up residence inside your Texas head 😂

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Ararar said:

😂

so a bunch of post full of innuendo and no actual proof of recruitment is your evidence? 😂

these guys sound just as butt hurt as you.If they had actual proof why hasn’t someone turned these schools in????

Typically where there is smoke there is a fire.  Just sayin’ 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Ararar said:

😂

Watch them deflect from the screen shots I posted.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I always believe everything I read on a message board.

You don't?

🤡

Horse will deflect from the posts on 6A that claim that Allen and Duncanville recruit. If the shoe fits...................

This isn't a Californian, Floridian, but Texans talking about how Allen and Duncanville openly recruit @Texasball

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Guys, I want you to brace yourself. I've found the smoking gun. I've stumbled across evidence of recruiting in Texas high school football.

Check it your for yourself.

Capture1.thumb.PNG.3b15d1582d81b0698b16bd494ad46f1e.PNG

Pathetic isn't it

When Negro was hired at SJB, I said that program would rise to prominence and it did. 

Same thing I said when Baez was hired at Rancho Cucamonga(Baez is a much better coach than Negro though IMO).

28 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I bet @Texasball @Horsefly will say these are just accusations or is the where there's smoke there's a fire come into play Horse?

Are there specific player names and calling out specific coaches in your attachments?  

What you posted are glaring generalities in a few posts.  

The Cali thread is much more damning,  more comprehensive in their allegation

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Are there specific player names and calling out specific coaches in your attachments?  

What you posted are glaring generalities in a few posts.  

The Cali thread is much more damning,  more comprehensive in their allegation

Get out of here. They're naming guys that are being replaced. This is what you do, you shun the same accusations

• Like 1

Just now, steeler01 said:

Get out of here. They're naming guys that are being replaced. This is what you do, you shun the same accusations

Why are you so adamant about denying that the loose transfer rules in Cali have benefitted a few schools? 

Rollo has been coaching since the dawn of man and we are to believe he magically has his best coaching in the twilight of his career?  Ok steeler. 😂 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Why are you so adamant about denying that the loose transfer rules in Cali have benefitted a few schools? 

Rollo has been coaching since the dawn of man and we are to believe he magically has his best coaching in the twilight of his career?  Ok steeler. 😂 

Who said he's coaching better? He's obviously getting talent. Nobody has said otherwise, but to believe they're going out and recruiting kids is stupid. That's your accusations

Whose denying transfers? That's you

6 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Who said he's coaching better? He's obviously getting talent. Nobody has said otherwise, but to believe they're going out and recruiting kids is stupid. That's your accusations

Whose denying transfers? That's you

I’m not denying transfers hell, I helped you with your Duncanville transfer list.  Allen gets transfers, we all know about them.

whats happening in Cali is on a whole different level from what’s happening here.  That’s MY point, recruiting not regarded 

im not accusing Cali of recruiting those posters are.  Maybe you should take your frustration out on them 

• Like 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

I’m not denying transfers hell, I helped you with your Duncanville transfer list.  Allen gets transfers, we all know about them.

whats happening in Cali is on a whole different level from what’s happening here.  That’s MY point, recruiting not regarded 

im not accusing Cali of recruiting those posters are.  Maybe you should take your frustration out on them 

Your opinion regardless of what you admit to is pretty evident by what you post. 

What's happening in Cali? Kids are transferring to the powerhouse programs like they do everywhere else. Parents get upset because their teams can't compete with the powerhouse. That happens every time a team makes a run somewhere(Indy, Allen, SLC, Mater Dei, STA, Plant, ECA, DLS etc............)

Until these so called cheaters are popped, its nothing more than smoke. 

• Thanks 1