Orange County Forums & Trinity League recruiting

Texasball

6 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

It's the cost that is prohibiting because Texas is mostly a "Public School" State that is supported by local Tax payers via Property Tax mostly.    99.99% of Texas tax payers could give one sizzzch about playing OOS teams and the vast majority of them couldn't even tell you who Mater Dei, SJB, STA, DBP or anyone like that is and most don't care.

Still peddling this nonsense.

Every public school in America is funded by local property taxes. It has nothing to do with traveling OOS for high school athletics.

Texans on this are just goofballs and liars.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

The biggest difference is Texas is Public Schools and works with the kids in their school zone.  Is there a kid here and there that is living with Aunt Sussy or Grandma.."Probably." ..But the Texas UIL keeps pretty tight control on athletes that suddenly show-up to other schools 

LOL. Yeah, UIL keeps tight control.  Then why are there about 10,000 transfers a year?  Pot calling the kettle black. LOL. I’ve read the Texas HS football forums. Even they talk about the BS UIL and the football coaches “good ole boys club” that allow athletic transfers. 

From the Texas 6A HS Football Forum:

10378A69-C011-4BCB-BC76-F5E455F18AB7.thumb.jpeg.f8b5559b8c58e066635b68002568ed05.jpeg

Texans all know their “system “ is nothing more than a BS system of looking the other way and allowing open enrollment and athletic transfers at will. Texas football coaches play with kids and families lives like they are God. It’s all BS and fake, but many Texans like this poster above isn’t afraid to tell the truth.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

10378A69-C011-4BCB-BC76-F5E455F18AB7.thumb.jpeg.f8b5559b8c58e066635b68002568ed05.jpeg

Texans all know their “system “ is nothing more than a BS system of looking the other way and allowing open enrollment and athletic transfers at will. Texas football coaches play with kids and families lives like they are God. It’s all BS and fake, but many Texans like this poster above isn’t afraid to tell the truth.  

Who is this Texas poster? 

Just now, The Colonel said:

Why do you care who he/she is? So you can go attack him for posting the obvious?Unlike Texasfrog and Texasball, I will keep posters names out of it. You frequent that board, so you may know who he is anyhow. 

This clown horsefly doesn't automatically believe the accusation, as he would for another state. No. Instead he wants to know who the person is.

Total clown and fraud.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

It's merely a system of window dressing and posturing. All it does it make it look like Texas is different than other states. It just allows their fanboys to pretend that they have a strong safety net against transfers when, in fact, human nature in Texas is no different than it is in other places.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Why do you care who he/she is? So you can go attack him for posting the obvious?Unlike Texasfrog and Texasball, I will keep posters names out of it. You frequent that board, so you may know who he is anyhow. 

The point I was going to make is you don’t know the trustworthiness of the poster nor have you interacted with them in anyway, but yet you’ve come to the conclusion they speak the truth.  

Seems to me”colonel” you merely found a post that confirms your TX bias. 

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The point I was going to make is you don’t know the trustworthiness of the poster nor have you interacted with them in anyway, but yet you’ve come to the conclusion they speak the truth.  

So you are now the judge of who’s posts are “trustworthy “?  Speaking of bias, show me where you have questioned the “trustworthiness “ of any of the Texas homer’s posts, or any of the posts they keep quoting from other sites on this thread or others.  I’ll wait....

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

...and how do you know this?

1 minute ago, The Colonel said:

So you are now the judge of who’s posts are “trustworthy “?  Speaking of bias, show me where you have questioned the “trustworthiness “ of any of the Texas homer’s posts, or any of the posts they keep quoting from other sites on this thread or others.  I’ll wait....

Can you read? Neither you nor I know this poster, so we don’t know if they’re lying, embellishing or not.  It was a simple question to YOU seeing as you made a clear indictment against TX based on a post. 

I do 1 of 2 things on here primarily: 

1.  Make and defend my own statements

2.  Ensure TXHSFB is viewed fairly and correctly 

7 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

...and how do you know this?

Have you?  I’m on the TX boards a lot and don’t recall too many OOS posters 

your whole post is an example of why I find most of the topics on here laughable.  You did exactly what the Texans were accused of doing.  Making an accusation with limited or no evidence.  

Now, either you are just clueless to this or you are trolling and goading for reaction.  I hope the latter 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Can you read? Neither you nor I know this poster, so we don’t know if they’re lying, embellishing or not.  It was a simple question to YOU seeing as you made a clear indictment against TX based on a post. 

I do 4 things on here primarily: 

1.  Make and defend my own statements

2.  Ensure TXHSFB is viewed fairly and correctly 

3. Demonstrate clear bias against CA posters who also do 1 and 2 above

4. Ignore TX posters who also demonstrate clear bias against CA

FIFY

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

FIFY

But that’s not what YOU did. You made an accusation against TX.

your whole post is an example of why I find most of the topics on here laughable.  You did exactly what some of the Texans were accused of doing.  Making an accusation with limited or no evidence.  

Now, either you are just clueless to making an accusation with limited proof or you are trolling and goading for reaction.  I hope the latter 

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

But that not what YOU did. For starters I’m not asking you to address other CA posters that made accusations towards TX, but you asked that if me. 

your whole post is an example of why I find most of the topics on here laughable.  You did exactly what some of the Texans were accused of doing.  Making an accusation with limited or no evidence.  

Now, either you are just clueless to this or you are trolling and goading for reaction.  I hope the latter 

I posted a Texas poster’s opinion on what a joke the UIL is regarding athletic transfers.  If you think that’s trolling, so be it.  You then want to determine who the poster is, so you can mentally assign a degree of  “trustworthiness “ to this person. How about I post a few more from other Texas posters?  Will you then say all of them are not “trustworthy “? Or perhaps it might be worth discussing the merits of what they are saying?  Attack the messenger, or the message, or both?

I posted a Texas poster’s opinion on what a joke the UIL is regarding athletic transfers.  If you think that’s trolling, so be it.  You then want to determine who the poster is, so you can mentally assign a degree of  “trustworthiness “ to this person. How about I post a few more from other Texas posters?  Will you then say all of them are not “trustworthy “? Or perhaps it might be worth discussing the merits of what they are saying?  Attack the messenger, or the message, or both?

Once again the question of trustworthiness flies right over your head. I have no way of knowing their trustworthiness, I save that for people I’ve known for a while or whose work I’ve followed and can attest to.

Besides the point.  You did MORE than copy a post, you added commentary basically affirming your belief about the “system”

Texans all know their “system “ is nothing more than a BS system of looking the other way and allowing open enrollment and athletic transfers at will...It’s all BS and fake” 

Once again the question of trustworthiness flies right over your head. I have no way of knowing their trustworthiness, I save that for people I’ve known for a while or whose work I’ve followed and can attest to.

Besides the point.  You did MORE than copy a post, you added commentary basically affirming your belief about the “system”

Texans all know their “system “ is nothing more than a BS system of looking the other way and allowing open enrollment and athletic transfers at will...It’s all BS and fake” 

Fair enough. I added my opinion. You added yours. I respond to what someone actually posts, sometimes I post information to show (in this case) what I believe is extreme hypocrisy on the part of most of the TX clan on this board regarding athletic transfers, and who seem to have a bad case of CA high school football penis envy.  

• Like 1

Fair enough. I added my opinion. You added yours. I respond to what someone actually posts, sometimes I post information to show (in this case) what I believe is extreme hypocrisy on the part of most of the TX clan on this board regarding athletic transfers, and who seem to have a bad case of CA high school football penis envy.  

No problem.

Here’s my bottom line view.  This is a msg board not a review panel to indict or prosecute the states based on poster accusations. We get intense sometimes but I remind myself of this often.  In the end it’s all in fun.  

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Once again the question of trustworthiness flies right over your head.

Please name the Texas posters on this board you do not consider to be trustworthy.

Or does that judgement only apply when you personally don’t like what someone from another state posts about Texas high school football. 

Please name the Texas posters on this board you do not consider to be trustworthy.

Or does that judgement only apply when you personally don’t like what someone from another state posts about Texas high school football. 

I didn’t call the other Texan untrustworthy. I simply questioned if YOU know their trustworthiness as a poster to quote them and use it as evidence of the truth.

I didn’t call the other Texan untrustworthy. I simply questioned if YOU know their trustworthiness as a poster to quote them and use it as evidence of the truth.

I find him extremely trustworthy. I would trust him with my life.