Orange County Forums & Trinity League recruiting

Texasball

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

Yes,  but do you understand how hard it is to get 3 teams who are competing for the same kids to get to the level we're talking about?

Putting out a team that can beat anyone and putting out a team that will give you a good game are two different things

Yes,  all 3 have already existed at the same time, same coaches but different schools. 

2012-2014:   Skyline, Desoto and chill (Joey McGuire) 

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

Another serious flaw in Texan logic.

They also ASSume that if a team plays close with [insert teams] then by definition they don't suck. But they never, ever come to the conclusion (which could be more accurate) that [insert teams] might not be as good as they think.

It's always praise for the close loss instead of condemnation for the close win.

You live on assumptions all in attempt to knock TX 

ASS/U/ME

if you ever played competitive sports my bet is you’re coaches had to spell this out for you.

when you assume you make ass out of you and me!

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Skyline isn't in the south corridor. So no they haven't existed at the same time(Duncanville,  Desoto,  and Cedar hill)

Doesn’t have to be, they operate on the same premise,  open enrollment. 

What is similar with Duncanville and skyline is the same HC that relied on the mesquite area in attracting athletes and of course Dallas is a supplier as well for both schools 

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Doesn’t have to be, they operate on the same premise,  open enrollment. 

What is similar with Duncanville and skyline is the same HC that relied on the mesquite area in attracting athletes.  

Show me where all south corridor teams have been extremely strong at the same time. 

Skyline is 24 miles away from Desoto high school.  Which means they draw kids from a different area. 

That's farther than Bosco to Amat. Amat isn't getting kids from Lakewood,  because it makes no sense. 

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Show me where all south corridor teams have been extremely strong at the same time. 

Skyline is 24 miles away from Desoto high school.  Which means they draw kids from a different area. 

That's farther than Bosco to Amat. Amat isn't getting kids from Lakewood,  because it makes no sense. 

No they don’t.  They are magnet and open enrollment schools they can draw from many places.  I already told you they both drew stud players from mesquite.  Mesquite is father from Duncanville than pleasant grove(skyline) to Duncanville 

Just now, Horsefly said:

No they don’t.  They are magnet and open enrollment schools they can draw from many places.  I already told you they both drew stud players from mesquite.  Mesquite is father from Duncanville than pleasant grove(skyline) to Duncanville 

Give us the number of mesquite starters those teams had at the same time(Skyline,  Desoto, and Cedar hill)

Just now, steeler01 said:

Duncanville to Mesquite 26 miles

Skyline to Mesquite 5.6 miles

Big difference.  You have no example that supports Desoto,  Duncanville and Cedar Hill being strong at the same time

No, because the coaching was weak at one or the other.  Everything is not based on talent.

We’ve covered this already, Duncanville was bad prior to samples and it had nothing to do with talent.  The coach wasn’t a good fit for the program.  Chill has slipped b/c McGuire left.  Nothing to do with talent.  

Just now, Horsefly said:

No, because the coaching was weak at one or the other.  Everything is not based on talent.

We’ve covered this already, Duncanville was bad prior to samples and it had nothing to do with talent.  The coach wasn’t a good fit for the program.  Chill has slipped b/c McGuire left.  Nothing to do with talent.  

Everything is based on talent.  The team that acquires it wins. 

Duncanville was bad because they had very little talent. As I've shown before. 

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

Give us the number of mesquite starters those teams had at the same time(Skyline,  Desoto, and Cedar hill)

Ill give you the mesquite starters for Duncanville b/c you believe since they are 26 miles from Duncanville then they should have no impact on what Desoto can attract right? 

Jaquinden Jackson, Chris Thompson and Blackshire (of course injured) are from mesquite.  The first two live there.  

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Ill give you the mesquite starters for Duncanville b/c you believe since they are 26 miles from Duncanville then they should have no impact on what Desoto can attract right? 

Jaquinden Jackson, Chris Thompson and Blackshire (of course injured) are from mesquite.  The first two live there.  

Where are thre starters for the others

Just now, steeler01 said:

Where are thre starters for the others

your position was that DV talent comes from the I20 corridor.  I’ve told you it doesn’t and DV is not solely reliant on local talent.  Neither is Desoto and Chill

chill starting stud QB is a transfer from private bishop Lynch  

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I believe,  that if a team is powerful in an area immediate to another,  the kids will go there not the upstart.  I also believe there isn't enough talent for all 3 and history is on my side. Your argument is based on opinion and a school 26 miles away

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Skyline isn't located in the south corridor.  So it makes no sense that the majority would come from there

It’s open enrollment skyline kids have come from south oak cliff, which is south Dallas.  Steeler, you don’t have a clue about the area, you’re guessing. Vise versa too, skyline kids to SOC same for Duncanville 

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It’s open enrollment his kids have come from south oak cliff, which is south Dallas.  Steeler, you don’t have a clue about the area, you’re guessing. 

Im not guessing.  I asked you to show me these impact mesquite players on all 3 rosters.  So far it's one school.  

You think there's this 50 mile radius these teams will get talent from because they're open enrollment, but they're all located within 5 miles of each other

Your example was horrible.  Skyline is 26 miles away from these schools. 

22 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Im not guessing.  I asked you to show me these impact mesquite players on all 3 rosters.  So far it's one school.  

You think there's this 50 mile radius these teams will get talent from because they're open enrollment, but they're all located within 5 miles of each other

Your example was horrible.  Skyline is 26 miles away from these schools. 

The example was spot on, samples had relied on mesquite talent regardless of how close his school was 

you talk a lot but offer no proof of anything where any of these kids come from.

ive given you mesquite, Lynch SOC, Dallas and you’ve provided nothing but blank speculation

Grand Prairie is another source. 

23 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I believe,  that if a team is powerful in an area immediate to another,  the kids will go there not the upstart.  I also believe there isn't enough talent for all 3 and history is on my side. Your argument is based on opinion and a school 26 miles away

This is where you are wrong cause well you just don't get the talent level of the area.