Orange County Forums & Trinity League recruiting

Texasball

8 hours ago, The Guru said:

If just the parents and one sibling of each Allen student attended that itself would be 18,000.

Exactly. 

3-4K students

1k parents

13-14k football fans in a city of 100k to go.

The average HS has a population of around 30k-40k zoned.  They're 2.5-3.3x bigger.  They're the big show in the city because they're good to. Of course they'll sell out. I'd like to see Plano west's crowd 

16 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Exactly. 

3-4K students

1k parents

8k football fans in a city of 100k to go.

The average HS has a population of around 30k-40k zoned.  They're 2.5-3.3x bigger.  They're the big show in the city because they're good to. Of course they'll sell out. I'd like to see Plano west's crowd 

2nd biggest school in enrollment Plano west

Look at their stands. They're not zoned for 100k nor are they good. 

2 minutes ago, Texasball said:

crowd size is negative - if it is true - prove it 

In a game befitting its buildup, Mater Dei scored late to rally from its first fourth-quarter deficit in two years and defeat IMG Academy of Bradenton, Fla., 28-24, before a capacity crowd of 10,000-plus at Santa Ana Stadium Sept. 21.

Numbers stop after 10k because that's what the stadium holds.  People stand in the endzones though,  and those aren't counted. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

In a game befitting its buildup, Mater Dei scored late to rally from its first fourth-quarter deficit in two years and defeat IMG Academy of Bradenton, Fla., 28-24, before a capacity crowd of 10,000-plus at Santa Ana Stadium Sept. 21.

Numbers stop after 10k because that's what the stadium holds.  People stand in the endzones though,  and those aren't counted. 

lol 10k at game like that.

this is pic from of SLC vs MNW - again you can’t touch this.

599919FD-823D-4DE9-A56C-585DF4EE2D7E.jpeg

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

lol 10k at game like that.

this is pic from of SLC vs MNW - again you can’t touch this.

599919FD-823D-4DE9-A56C-585DF4EE2D7E.jpeg

You're such a clown.  You post Allen's game then when shown games match their attendance you jump to a different game

That's what the seating holds.

Servite- Mater Dei 22k the same year MNW-SLC happened

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Texasball said:

crowd size is negative - if it is true - prove it 

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

You're such a clown.  You post Allen's game then when shown games match their attendance you jump to a different game

Fans came out 22,000 strong for this Catholic school rivalry game that took on added significance in that Mater Dei used it to raise funds for its season-long Monarchs for Marines service project

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:KA1yivljaUMJ:https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2007-nov-10-sp-preps10-story.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Fans came out 22,000 strong for this Catholic school rivalry game that took on added significance in that Mater Dei used it to raise funds for its season-long Monarchs for Marines service project

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:KA1yivljaUMJ:https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2007-nov-10-sp-preps10-story.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

High School football participation  (AKA mostly Private school in Cali) is falling.   It's fallen over 11% the past 3 years and looks like it's not slowing down.   That's not me (TXfrog saying it)..  it's California people that keep the stats.

6 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

High School football participation  (AKA mostly Private school in Cali) is falling.   It's fallen over 11% the past 3 years and looks like it's not slowing down.   That's not me (TXfrog saying it)..  it's California people that keep the stats.

What the hell does that have to do with what I posted?

Anyways,  tell everyone again how SJC is better than SFA

• Haha 2

Hey Steeler... Master of all Texas HS football... "cough-cough"

Does Ryan Tannehill (Tennessee Titans) still suck?   He was (23-29-312 yards- 2 Tds- 1 int) yesterday in leading Tennessee to an upset victory over the Chargers.

Let me guess...  "YES, he still sucks."   Ha-ha-ha

PS..  Show me a game where the mighty Mater Dei Super-Hero Matt Barkley ever went 23-29-312 yards and 2Tds in a NFL start?   Does he suck????

In regards to SJC is better than SFA?   Just show me where I ever said  (SJC > SFA)  was better and I'll be glad to show you.  LMFAO

But if they did play..  I do think it would be pretty competitive for most of the game.   Both teams have..

QB that aren't very good.

WR- Explosive WR play makers on ONe-One match-ups in space.

RB's that carry the offense.

OL-  Push

Defense--  SFA slightly better.

4 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

In regards to SJC is better than SFA?   Just show me where I ever said  (SJC > SFA)  was better and I'll be glad to show you.  LMFAO

But if they did play..  I do think it would be pretty competitive for most of the game.   Both teams have..

QB that aren't very good.

WR- Explosive WR play makers on ONe-One match-ups in space.

RB's that carry the offense.

OL-  Push

Defense--  SFA slightly better.

On 9/14/2019 at 9:19 PM, Texasfrog said:

St. John College Prep better than this St. Frances Academy team.

You don't even recall the stupid shit you say

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Hey Steeler... Master of all Texas HS football... "cough-cough"

Does Ryan Tannehill (Tennessee Titans) still suck?   He was (23-29-312 yards- 2 Tds- 1 int) yesterday in leading Tennessee to an upset victory over the Chargers.

Let me guess...  "YES, he still sucks."   Ha-ha-ha

PS..  Show me a game where the mighty Mater Dei Super-Hero Matt Barkley ever went 23-29-312 yards and 2Tds in a NFL start?   Does he suck????

Tanehill has a ton of NFL data(Stats) to support he sucks. One good game doesn't change that

Post where I said Barkley is good. In fact I said otherwise during his hs days.

Anyways post where I said Barkley was outstanding.  Don't cite some recruiting rankings either

On 10/10/2019 at 8:12 AM, Texasball said:

They poach good players from other programs and pound their chest like they have really done something.  There is plenty of proof of this - They just except this in California and mainly the Trinity League cause all those teams are doing the same.

There is no honor in winning this way.  The funny thing about it is - There is not penny's worth of difference between MD/SJB vs DV/NS  -You can take that to the bank!

Y'all's jealousy really has no end does it?  How many posts have you and that other fool posted on the subject of Cali football?  How much time do you dedicate to the OC Forum over your own states forum?  My guess is quite a bit more.  Time to move on and let the jealousy go.  Not everybody can be as lucky as Cali folk.  It happens.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Clown 🤡 - you the ring master of clowns.  You actually believe 10k matches Allen’s home game that I posted? 

3 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

But if they did play..  

Happy to show you, idiot. SFA probably puts the running clock on dv, no need to cry about it. Jaquiden ain’t passing against that secondary. Please refute. 

630C9B4B-F0E4-4F3B-9FDA-29FD4DFE1A55.jpeg

• Haha 3