Orange County Forums & Trinity League recruiting

Texasball

2 hours ago, Texasball said:

You make great point here.  Yet the idiots spin it.

Spins what you moron?

Devildog said Broken Arrow is similar to Allen. I showed that they're not. They share 1/3 of their city with Union who is zoned for part of Broken Arrow. 

Union has a freshman academy that's similar in size to the entire school of Lucas Lovejoy. Who he used, to say that just like Union grabs kids from Allen's city limits.

Union H.S. has 4623+ students between the grades of 9-12

Lucas Lovejoy has 1485 students

Population of Allen-103k

Population of Broken Arrow-109k

Allen enrollment numbers 9-12(6654)

Broken Arrow number 9-12 (5074)

Lucas Lovejoy(1485)

Union(4623)

Total for Broken Arrow schools=7385

Total for Allen schools=7k or so(Not looking up the percentage of kids Lucas pulls from Allen)

Going by Union's zoned area(Half of their zoned area is in Broken Arrow), half of their students reside in Broken Arrow(Check the zoned area map). Which means 2311(rounded down) kids reside in Broken Arrow. So Broken Arrow isn't a one H.S. town with 109k population supporting them. More like 73k. Still 30k short of Allen which has a population of 103k currently. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Spins what you moron?

Devildog said Broken Arrow is similar to Allen. I showed that they're not. They share 1/3 of their city with Union who is zoned for that part of Broken Arrow. 

Union has a freshman academy that's similar in size to the entire school of Lucas Lovejoy. Who he used, to say that just like Union grabs kids from Allen's city limits.

Population of Allen-103k

Lucas Lovejoy(1485)

Union(4623)

Total for Allen schools=7k or so(Not looking up the percentage of kids Lucas pulls from Allen)

Going by Union's zoned area(Half of their zoned area is in Broken Arrow), half of their students reside in Broken Arrow(Check the zoned area map). Which means 2311(rounded down) kids reside in Broken Arrow. So Broken Arrow isn't a one H.S. town with 109k population supporting them. More like 73k. Still 30k short of Allen which has a population of 103k currently. 

Lovejoy isn’t the only ISD zoned into Allen, parts of Plano ISD is as well.  

Just now, Horsefly said:

Lovejoy isn’t the only ISD zoned into Allen, parts of Plano ISD is as well.  

Great, but what I just showed though is that you have to have a certain amount of population to get to that 6600. At 5k Broken Arrow is pulling from 73k or so. Meaning every 1k students comes from a population of 14,600-15,500 or so.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Great, but what I just showed though is that you have to have a certain amount of population to get to that 6600. At 5k Broken Arrow is pulling from 73k or so. Meaning every 1k students comes from a population of 14,600-15,500 or so.

It all depends on the demographic of the population, is it working class with school aged children or older and retired?  

29 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

My numbers are close to pretty much every city he can use with the exception of a few(Give or take 300-600 per 1k)

This is the part of your statement that’s not necessarily correct in all instances:  “...what I just showed though is that you have to have a certain amount of population to get to that 6600.”  

That was my point. 

4 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Spins what you moron?

Devildog said Broken Arrow is similar to Allen. I showed that they're not. They share 1/3 of their city with Union who is zoned for part of Broken Arrow. 

Population of Allen-103k

Lucas Lovejoy(1485)

Union(4623)

This is example of talking about shit you know nothing about.  The zoned area is rural area that people in the area do not consider Broken Arrow...The have Broken Arrow address only because they do not have post office.

Its the same with me and where I live too.

stop slinging shit to the wall to see what sticks.

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

This is example of talking about shit you know nothing about.  The zoned area is rural area that people in the area do not consider Broken Arrow...The have Broken Arrow address only because they do not have post office.

Its the same with me and where I live too.

stop slinging shit to the wall to see what sticks.

Rural my ass. 

You don't even know what part they're zoned for you moron. 

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Rural my ass. 

You don't even know what part they're zoned for you moron. 

You are trying to prove point that you know nothing about.  Union public schools have 13 elementary schools and only 4 of them have Broken Aarow addresses.

You probably never even stepped foot in the state of Oklahoma much less been on the streets of Broken Aarow.

Meanwhile Oklahoma is part of my work territory and we are in the Football business - when you have Oklahoma probably the first area you get to know is this region in Oklahoma!  I can drive from Jenks to Union and then to Broken Aarow with my damn eyes closed.  Then to top it off I married lady from Oklahoma who has family who has had 5 kids graduate from Broken Arrow.  

Read this link at about Moore Elementary in Broken Aarow - Union public Schools

Why do you think they named the district union in the first damn place?

Do yourself favor my little bitch - don’t talk about shit you no nothing about!  Now go suck your thumb in the corner!

https://www.unionps.org/421287_3

I will assure the people in the area do not actually consider themselves part of Broken Aarow - only because Broken Aarow had the closest post office is why the address is Broken Aarow.

its actually not much difference for me where I live in Texas.  My official address is a town 15 min back to the east and we have our on school district out here.  This happens in rural areas that do not have post offices.

Yes, I know the area has grown...You wouldn’t understand that as you leave out of the area which is actually Tulsa it becomes a lot more country real fast.  With many of the land owners holding on the land.

Hell drive up into plano - there are loaded city blocks that built around on farms that still have not completely sold off.  It’s the same out in this area of Oklahoma.

25 minutes ago, Texasball said:

You are trying to prove point that you know nothing about.  Union public schools have 13 elementary schools and only 4 of them have Broken Aarow addresses.

You probably never even stepped foot in the state of Oklahoma much less been on the streets of Broken Aarow.

Meanwhile Oklahoma is part of my work territory and we are in the Football business - when you have Oklahoma probably the first area you get to know is this region in Oklahoma!  I can drive from Jenks to Union and then to Broken Aarow with my damn eyes closed.  Then to top it off I married lady from Oklahoma who has family who has had 5 kids graduate from Broken Arrow.  

Go look at the zoned map. They have more then 4 zoned to Broken Arrow. If you can read the map

30 minutes ago, Texasball said:

They have 4 out 13 Elementary schools with Broken Aarow address.

I am not talking about the Other schools because the kids in the Elementary move on to the other schools

They have more that take kids in from Broken Arrow.  The map clearly shows you.  You're trying to argue it because you're agenda driven. 

• Like 1

On 10/9/2019 at 9:42 AM, Texasball said:

Podcast was quoted in Aug say 17 of 22 starters at JSerra transfered -  This incredible stuff.   

What's great about the forms for the most it it is Trinity League people talking about Trinity League.

Who would have ever thought these teams would raid Las Vegas for players too.

It is my understanding that Allen just did the same exact thing getting two kids away from Gorman.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Who?  

Dominick Wilson... and I don't remember the other as the announcers referenced it during the fourth quarter of the Liberty / Green Valley game while elaborating on the level of Texas HS football.

https://watchstadium.com/videos/liberty-high-school-henderson-nv-at-green-valley-high-school-henderson-nv-high-school-football-10-10-19/

Go to the 2.06 mark in the 4th quarter which just after they start talking about it. There was another link I ran into several months back also talking about Allen and other Texas powers reaching OOS for talent. If I can find it ( I'll check my browser history and if its still there ) I will send it to you.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

Dominick Wilson... and I don't remember the other as the announcers referenced it during the fourth quarter of the Liberty / Green Valley game while elaborating on the level of Texas HS football.

https://watchstadium.com/videos/liberty-high-school-henderson-nv-at-green-valley-high-school-henderson-nv-high-school-football-10-10-19/

Go to the 2.06 mark in the 4th quarter which just after they start talking about it. There was another link I ran into several months back also talking about Allen and other Texas powers reaching OOS for talent. If I can find it ( I'll check my browser history and if its still there ) I will send it to you.

I looked up this Dominick Wilson kid, he doesn’t have a 247 profile.  Is he suppose to be good or something? 

16 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Go look at the zoned map. They have more then 4 zoned to Broken Arrow. If you can read the map

I understand the zoned map.  I am not talking about the the other campuses they built that area.  It all starts with the elementary schools.  They have four with Broken Aarow addresses and 9 with Tulsa addresses.

you don’t understand the area or have zero clue of what it looks like...It’s not LA or anything like it!

16 hours ago, steeler01 said:

I understand the zoned map.  I am not talking about the the other campuses they built that area.  It all starts with the elementary schools.  They have four with Broken Aarow addresses and 9 with Tulsa addresses.

you don’t understand the area or have zero clue of what it looks like...It’s not LA or anything like it!