Orange County Forums & Trinity League recruiting

Texasball

5 hours ago, Texasball said:

I understand the zoned map.  I am not talking about the the other campuses they built that area.  It all starts with the elementary schools.  They have four with Broken Aarow addresses and 9 with Tulsa addresses.

you don’t understand the area or have zero clue of what it looks like...It’s not LA or anything like it!

You are aware that even if that area is new, that area is taken into account for total population of a city. 

Having 4 elementaries specifically zoned to just get kids from that area and another 2 or 3 that dips into that area isn't some rural place you're selling.

9 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

You are aware that even if that area is new, that area is taken into account for total population of a city. 

Having 4 elementaries specifically zoned to just get kids from that area and another 2 or 3 that dips into that area isn't some rural place you're selling.

It’s not all big city living either.

On 10/22/2019 at 12:41 AM, steeler01 said:

You're comparing them

Im telling you that Union pulls from Broken Arrow, and has 3 times the enrollment of Lucas Lovejoy. Which means,  Broken Arrow isn't pulling from a city of 98k, more like 60-70k if that

So you dont think surrounding cities to allen do that either? Cmon now the exact same shit youre saying Happens in broken arrow, happens literally everywhere in the us. You can live in one city and be zoned or within walking distance to another district. Where i live i had a choice to go to 4 hs. 2 outside of my school district. Also you don’t understand how weird Oklahoma is, okc and Tulsa are legit the only things there. Broken arrow is in the tulsa metro. Alot of that area is empty. Literally just drove thru Oklahoma last week. You pass nothing but fields till you hit okc then again nothing. Same way when you go to tulsa. So alot of that broken arrow land can be empty

7 minutes ago, Texasvic said:

So you dont think surrounding cities to allen do that either? Cmon now the exact same shit youre saying Happens in broken arrow, happens literally everywhere in the us. You can live in one city and be zoned or within walking distance to another district. Where i live i had a choice to go to 4 hs. 2 outside of my school district 

I never said that, but they have a much larger population that goes into Allen then Broken Arrow. 

• Like 1

On 10/9/2019 at 8:42 AM, The Guru said:

There isn't enough wit among every Texan that has ever lived to do something remotely as clever.

You people really are this stupid and delusional.

Someone's full of shit

On 10/9/2019 at 8:20 AM, Horsefly said:

Or maybe you’re not bright enough to see that the Cali fan base is being goaded and trolled on the topic.  Smh 🤦‍♂️ 

On 9/16/2019 at 6:39 PM, Horsefly said:

I don’t troll like a LOT of people on here, so if I say something that sounds off the best course is to ask for clarification and I’ll explain my view. 

17 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

LMAO...  I already know Mater Dei's basketball team is nothing but a recruited up "Select All-Star Team."

HELL, it was these basketball select All-Star teams that started the football crap!!

Right. I wasn't claiming to shine a light on anything. The post just didn't have any context. 

On 10/30/2019 at 6:09 PM, Texasfrog said:

LMAO...  I already know Mater Dei's basketball team is nothing but a recruited up "Select All-Star Team."

I suppose you Texans would know one when you see one. LOL.

Former Duncanville High School Basketball Coach Suspended for Recruiting Violations

By Courtney Gilmore

Published Apr 2, 2019 at 6:30 AM | Updated at 6:28 PM CDT on Apr 2, 2019

• Haha 5

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/14/2019 at 10:14 PM, Texasball said:

Desoto is not at DV level yet...However, athlete wise they are much much closer than you know.  I would bet by year three of Mathis being back they will be capable of knocking them off.  Winning for either will be fine thin line.  Sit back and watch instead of trying to discuss something you know very little about.

we might see them match up in the playoffs this year if Desoto can get past few good teams this year. (SLC got them last year) Desoto is different animal under Mathis so nothing will shock me.

On 10/14/2019 at 10:24 PM, steeler01 said:

Of course,  they'll both suck up the talent and Cedar hill wil suck 

Not only was I right,  but these posters will never admit I was right

Screenshot_20221101_081650_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2