Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AztecPadre

Turkey Begins War on Kurds

Recommended Posts

Surprised nobody has started a thread on chump and Turkey and what started this am.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with the 119 business ventures that chump has with Turkey. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Surprised nobody has started a thread on chump and Turkey and what started this am.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with the 119 business ventures that chump has with Turkey. 

we were talking about it yesterday in another thread....

So what's YOUR take....for or against troops in Syria?

PS: nice accusation.... but go ahead and list just ONE business venture T is running in Turkey (that is not part of the US government)….you claim a whopping 119 to choose from, so this should be SUPER EASY....unless you are just vomiting BS again....🤔

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh and BTW....the reason no one here is talking about it, is probably because they agree with T and think we should not be risking troops on the ground in Syria to fight other's wars like good little lefties....

Don't want to be seen as 'agreeing' with anything T does.....even though the leftist dog whistles are playing the war monger tune (even they are trying to point to a few on the right as torchbearers tho...LOL). 

But 66 has no pride in being a total hypocrite so .... it's war monger needing the presence in Syria for him to prove T wrong TDS time....(with his own 'made up' numbers on terrorism being 'the same' for the last ten years as proof to boot 🤣)

So how about YOU... now that you brought it up??? 

You FOR or AGAINST troops on the ground in Syria or not? 

giphy.gif

 

You agreeing with T now..... or is it time for you to play war monger too???

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Troll said:

Oh and BTW....the reason no one here is talking about it, is probably because they agree with T and think we should not be risking troops on the ground in Syria to fight other's wars like good little lefties....

Don't want to be seen as 'agreeing' with anything T does.....even though the leftist dog whistles are playing the war monger tune (even they are trying to point to a few on the right as torchbearers tho...LOL). 

66 has no pride in being a total hypocrite so .... it's war monger needing the presence in Syria for him to prove T wrong TDS time....(with his own 'made up' numbers on terrorism being 'the same' for the last ten years as proof to boot 🤣)

So how about YOU... now that you brought it up??? 

You FOR or AGAINST troops on the ground in Syria or not? 

giphy.gif

 

You agreeing with T now..... or is it time for you to play war monger too???

I think you can just copy and paste 66’s rhetoric to AP’s rant as well. They’re still awaiting marching orders as to how to handle this little...situation. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Troll said:

we were talking about it yesterday in another thread....

So what's YOUR take....for or against troops in Syria?

PS: nice accusation.... but go ahead and list just ONE business venture T is running in Turkey (that is not part of the US government)….you claim a whopping 119 to choose from, so this should be SUPER EASY....unless you are just vomiting BS again....🤔

 

Don't have time to go through all of the chump family dealings with Turkey, but the number is around 119.  Here is a small portion of his dealings with them.  And this is why he turned traitor on another US ally.  The Kurds are being left for dead, since his priorities are chump, followed by chump.

 

Turkey

 

In December 2015, amidst a heated presidential primary, Trump said in a radio interview he had “a little conflict of interest” in Turkey. He was referring to Trump Towers Istanbul, a pair of Trump-licensed conjoined towers that received a warm welcome from Turkish President Tayyip Erdoğan in 2012. The tower’s licensing deal has provided Trump with a steady source of income, raking in between $100,001 and $1,000,000 last year.

 

When relations between Trump and Turkish President Tayyip Erdoğan went sour, however, Turkish officials targeted Trump’s businesses.

 

Following Trump’s proposal to temporarily ban Muslims from entering the U.S., Erdoğan called for Trump’s name to be removed from the Trump Towers Istanbul hotel.

 

As the U.S. imposed sanctions on Turkey over its imprisonment of American pastor Andrew Brunson last year, a Turkish opposition political party member suggested the Turkish government retaliate by seizing Trump’s hotel. The official quickly retracted the comment after learning that the hotel wasn’t actually managed by Trump and that the hotel simply licensed the Trump name.

 

The Turkish government-linked Turkey-US Business Council held a 2017 conference at Trump International Hotel, just blocks from the White House in Washington, D.C. Amid negotiations over Brunson, the Turkey-U.S. Business Council abruptly delayed its 2018 conference set to take place, once again, at Trump’s Washington hotel.

 

Each of the group’s last two major conferences were held at Trump’s hotel. On both occasions, among the distinguished speakers was Erdoğan’s son-in-law Berat Albayrak, the Turkish finance minister. Albayrak met with Trump in the Oval Office on the second day of the 2019 conference and told Turkish media outlets he got positive feedback from Trump about Turkey’s need for Russian S-400 missiles. The U.S. has threatened major sanctions if Turkey follows through on purchasing the weapon system.

 

The council’s board includes Ekim Alptekin, a Turkish businessman accused of conspiracy with the partner of former Trump National Security Council advisor Michael Flynn, who was indicted for secretly acting as a foreign agent in a Turkish influence campaign. SGR LLC, a firm registered under FARA as a foreign agent of the Dutch company owned by Alptekin for work related to Flynn, went on to be subpoenaed by special counsel Robert Mueller’s team.

 

Among the sponsors of the Turkish-American conference at Trump International Hotel was Turkish Airlines, which is partially-owned by the Turkish government and has hosted multiple World Golf Cup events at Trump clubs, including Trump National Doral in Miami and Trump National Golf Club outside of D.C.

 

Turkey has done its best to directly lobby the Trump administration, paying $500,000 to Flynn to advance its interests. The Turkey-US Business Council and the Turkish government each inked contracts with Mercury Public Affairs in 2018. Turkey inked a deal with Ballard Partners in 2017 to appeal to the Trump administration. Turkish registrants have spent nearly $13 million on foreign lobbying and influence operations since 2017.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

I think you can just copy and paste 66’s rhetoric to AP’s rant as well. They’re still awaiting marching orders as to how to handle this little...situation. 

I can think for myself. Thanks.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saves us money from going to war again

Saves US lives

I know the Kurds were there for us against isis and obv we should thank them but we cant keep backing up everyone in every fight. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Troll said:

we were talking about it yesterday in another thread....

So what's YOUR take....for or against troops in Syria?

PS: nice accusation.... but go ahead and list just ONE business venture T is running in Turkey (that is not part of the US government)….you claim a whopping 119 to choose from, so this should be SUPER EASY....unless you are just vomiting BS again....🤔

 

 It’s called Trump Towers—two towers, instead of one, not the usual one, it’s two.” Trump also has a licensing deal with Dorya International, a Turkish design company, to manufacture Trump branded furniture. These substantial holdings may already be shaping Trump’s stance toward Turkey, a key geopolitical ally and vital player in the fight against the Islamic State. Trump’s call for a ban on Muslims entering the U.S. drew sharp criticism from Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan; soon after, Trump defended the Turkish strongman, saying he had a right to crack down on dissidents after a failed coup attempt. When Erdoğan called Trump after his election, according to media reports, Trump used the occasion to praise his Turkish business partners, whose corporate shares leaped after Election night. Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, Trump’s incoming national security advisor, wrote an op-ed on Election Day that cast Fethullah Gülen, a cleric based in the U.S. whom Erdoğan publicly accused of orchestrating the failed coup, as a “radical.” As President, Trump will have the power to extradite Gülen. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

I can think for myself. Thanks.

Apparently not.....

Your whole bullshitting response with accusations 119 active business ventures by T..... is shown BRILLIANTLY as bullshit in your sample...

CLUE: if you are going to use somebody else's talking points and propaganda articles, and can't think for yourself....you are going to have to learn some reading comprehension....Apparently you missed that one little line of guilty admission in the article...let me help you out...

"the hotel wasn’t actually managed by Trump and that the hotel simply licensed the Trump name."

As I never thought of you as an idiot, I sure hope that apparent case of TDS is not getting worse....that shit can make you really stupid....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Troll said:

Apparently not.....

Your whole bullshitting response with accusations 119 active business ventures by T..... is shown BRILLIANTLY as bullshit in your sample...

CLUE: if you are going to use somebody else's talking points and propaganda articles, and can't think for yourself....you are going to have to learn some reading comprehension....Apparently you missed that one little line of guilty admission in the article...let me help you out...

"the hotel wasn’t actually managed by Trump and that the hotel simply licensed the Trump name."

As I never thought of you as an idiot, I sure hope that apparent case of TDS is not getting worse....that shit can make you really stupid....

So licensing out your name for money is not considered a business dealing?  Interesting.  I learned something new today.  Thanks for that. Much appreciate the hateful words coming from you too.  Nice to know how fewer the list shrinks on here with which one can have a civil exchange of opinions with.  Carry on.  Going back to the side of the forum where I belong.  Deuces.   

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

 It’s called Trump Towers—two towers, instead of one, not the usual one, it’s two.” Trump also has a licensing deal with Dorya International, a Turkish design company, to manufacture Trump branded furniture. These substantial holdings may already be shaping Trump’s stance toward Turkey, a key geopolitical ally and vital player in the fight against the Islamic State. Trump’s call for a ban on Muslims entering the U.S. drew sharp criticism from Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan; soon after, Trump defended the Turkish strongman, saying he had a right to crack down on dissidents after a failed coup attempt. When Erdoğan called Trump after his election, according to media reports, Trump used the occasion to praise his Turkish business partners, whose corporate shares leaped after Election night. Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, Trump’s incoming national security advisor, wrote an op-ed on Election Day that cast Fethullah Gülen, a cleric based in the U.S. whom Erdoğan publicly accused of orchestrating the failed coup, as a “radical.” As President, Trump will have the power to extradite Gülen. 

Your cut and pasted 'talking points' seem to be lacking today....

Other people running a business who license a sucessfull name for branding yet again??? 

For someone who can 'think for themself', you STILL have yet to comment on whether you agree with the move or not ….aside from bs accusations and regurgitated propaganda, why not just tell everyone (as you supposedly can think for yourself) what you actually think...got nothing?

giphy.gif

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

So licensing out your name for money is not considered a business dealing?  Interesting.  I learned something new today.  Thanks for that. Much appreciate the hateful words coming from you too.  Nice to know how fewer the list shrinks on here with which one can have a civil exchange of opinions with.  Carry on.  Going back to the side of the forum where I belong.  Deuces.   

You could classify it as a done 'deal' (also as in historical not current)...but it is CERTAINLY NOT the current BUSINESS VENTURE you so bullshittingly claimed.

And certainly you are selling it off to someone ELSE are you not?...You must be aware of how T was suing for years to get his name off of buildings that were sold off with the businesses in Atlantic City are you not??? 

Maybe you did learn something new today....

Start a "chump turkey" thread with nothing but false accusations and propaganda, and then refuse to even offer your own opinion in favor of more BS propaganda claims...👍...and some might respond that they never considered you that stupid...

But feel free to exit like a chump with your tail between your legs, and prove me wrong...👌

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should not leave.  We should not leave an ally to be killed by a POS leader of Turkey.  Simple.  I can think of little that would be lower than leaving such an important ally in the Middle East to be killed.  Nothing honorable in what we are doing.  I don't think that any of this serves our interests but does serve the interests of our enemies Iran, Russia and Turkey.  

And if we do leave we should inform others who have a vested interest.  

We have a history of leaving the Kurd's to fend for themselves though and it does not involve Trump.  However, Trump made this decision without the advice and counsel of those around him.  Does Trump thinking he knows everything bother any of you?  Kind of an unreasonable and deluded way to think IMO.  But he did say that he alone can fix America's problems during his Pres campaign.  

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

We should not leave.  We should not leave an ally to be killed by a POS leader of Turkey.  Simple.  I can think of little that would be lower than leaving such an important ally in the Middle East to be killed.  Nothing honorable in what we are doing.  I don't think that any of this serves our interests but does serve the interests of our enemies Iran, Russia and Turkey.  

And if we do leave we should inform others who have a vested interest.  

We have a history of leaving the Kurd's to fend for themselves though and it does not involve Trump.  However, Trump made this decision without the advice and counsel of those around him.  Does Trump thinking he knows everything bother any of you?  Kind of an unreasonable and deluded way to think IMO.  But he did say that he alone can fix America's problems during his Pres campaign.  

 

WELL FINALLY....👏….someone can actually step to the plate and actually say what they think!!!!  kudos!

Truth be known that was my initial first reaction as well....

But are they really our allies, our mercenaries, or just the enemy of our enemy?  I really don't know....

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Troll said:

Oh and BTW....the reason no one here is talking about it, is probably because they agree with T and think we should not be risking troops on the ground in Syria to fight other's wars like good little lefties......no one is talking because they agree with Trump??..LOL..nice try..project much??...when did lefties become war mongers??

Don't want to be seen as 'agreeing' with anything T does...not even his Republican boot lickers aren't backing him on this.....even though the leftist dog whistles..I don't think you know the difference between the left and right..pretty obvious.. are playing the war monger tune..and how might that tune be when weren't there in a large presence and more for support than actually fighting(even they are trying to point to a few on the right as torchbearers tho...LOL). 

But 66 has no pride in being a total hypocrite so ...66 lives in your head to Ronnie??..hypocrite huh?..how so??.... it's war monger needing the presence in Syria for him to prove T wrong..the Pres. of Turkey is proving Trump wrong Ronnie...they already started bombing villages...and guess what....the White House issued a statement less than an hour ago saying they think it's a "bad idea"!!...I guess they are the only ones surprised Turkey is dropping bombs already?? TDS time....(with his own 'made up' numbers..and what numbers did I provide you with Judge Judy??..I didn't on terrorism being 'the same' for the last ten years as proof to boot 🤣)

So how about YOU... now that you brought it up??? 

You FOR or AGAINST troops on the ground in Syria or not? 

giphy.gif

 

You agreeing with T now..... or is it time for you to play war monger too???...so you agree with us pulling out Ronnie??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

I think you can just copy and paste 66’s rhetoric to AP’s rant as well. They’re still awaiting marching orders as to how to handle this little...situation. 

what are your righty buddies saying about the move Blueballs??...do they think it's a good idea??...Moscow Mitch and Spineless Graham don't think so...2 of your leaders...but you and Troll still got Trump's back like good little Trumpers....o.O..:/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

So licensing out your name for money is not considered a business dealing?  Interesting.  I learned something new today.  Thanks for that. Much appreciate the hateful words coming from you too.  Nice to know how fewer the list shrinks on here with which one can have a civil exchange of opinions with.  Carry on.  Going back to the side of the forum where I belong.  Deuces.   

..LOL..Troll likes to try and make complicated arguments here to try and show he's a smart guy..silly gifs and all...he thinks he's Judge Judy and Tex and Ironmam love his posts...he does their thinking for them and they follow along...pretty funny act they got going on here...;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Troll said:

You could classify it as a done 'deal' (also as in historical not current)...but it is CERTAINLY NOT the current BUSINESS VENTURE you so bullshittingly claimed.

And certainly you are selling it off to someone ELSE are you not?...You must be aware of how T was suing for years to get his name off of buildings that were sold off with the businesses in Atlantic City are you not??? 

Maybe you did learn something new today....

Start a "chump turkey" thread with nothing but false accusations and propaganda, and then refuse to even offer your own opinion in favor of more BS propaganda claims...👍...and some might respond that they never considered you that stupid...

But feel free to exit like a chump with your tail between your legs, and prove me wrong...👌

 

 

 

LOL...you should send a resume to team Trump..they could use a good lawyer like you now!!...O.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Troll said:

WELL FINALLY....👏….someone can actually step to the plate and actually say what they think!!!!  kudos!

Truth be known that was my initial first reaction as well....

But are they really our allies, our mercenaries, or just the enemy of our enemy?  I really don't know....

 

I would say that they are allies, even if some of our views do not line up with theirs they do when it comes to who we want to kill.  Either way, the time may come when we will need them again and I don't expect them to forget that the US word doesn't mean much.  They did battle for us during when we went to Iraq during Desert Storm and have went and battled ISIS in Syria, so I think that are an ally.  

Would they have done all this without the US involvement?  I don't know the answer to that.  I do know that it sickens me that we are allowing this to happen.  

And from recent reporting, this is why James Mattis left.  I liked that guy and our country would be better with his expertise.  IMHO.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @Blueliner, I woke up this AM and heard on the news that around 800,000 people in NorCal are without power.  They didn't even give any warning.  Supposedly it's because of fire danger.  Never heard of anything like this.   Are you affected by this?  On the news they talked about Marin County but I don't know exactly who is affected.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

I would say that they are allies, even if some of our views do not line up with theirs they do when it comes to who we want to kill.  Either way, the time may come when we will need them again and I don't expect them to forget that the US word doesn't mean much.  They did battle for us during when we went to Iraq during Desert Storm and have went and battled ISIS in Syria, so I think that are an ally.  

Would they have done all this without the US involvement?  I don't know the answer to that.  I do know that it sickens me that we are allowing this to happen.  

And from recent reporting, this is why James Mattis left.  I liked that guy and our country would be better with his expertise.  IMHO.

and Trump makes this huge decision that can have implications for years to come after a phone call from the Pres. of Turkey??..wtf...without consulting with anyone??...amazing!!... and now both the left and right are criticizing his decision...rightly so...another sad chapter in Trump's Presidency...as his clowns continue to make excuses 24/7...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..and what numbers did I provide you with Judge Judy??..I didn't

let's review....

20 hours ago, DBP66 said:

no..but they are keeping American deaths down, there and here....

ME:  HOW is that?

18 hours ago, DBP66 said:

look at the numbers..we don't have terrorist cells killing or kidnapping Americans...

..don't think the numbers went up or down..that's good

Yes instead of addressing "how" anything....

you apparently were relying on the filed in yer ass 'numbers' to develop that awesome argument....👍

 

So yes....OF COURSE YOU CANNOT PROVIDE THE NUMBERS THAT YOU USED AS THE "BASIS" OF YOUR OWN LOGIC....DUH...🤡

giphy.gif

 

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my take away from this thread?

the world is upside down. 

left is right, right is left. 

nothing good can come of it all

 

peace

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

my take away from this thread?

the world is upside down. 

left is right, right is left. 

nothing good can come of it all

 

peace

BINGO....

And don't forget that the Republican president....

is a lifelong Dem... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...