Turkey Begins War on Kurds

AztecPadre

11 minutes ago, Troll said:

let's review....

ME:  HOW is that?....don't think the numbers went up or down..that's good

Yes instead of addressing "how" anything......

you are apparently were relying on the filed in yer ass 'numbers' to develop that awesome argument....👍..so I guess you do have numbers to back your theory Judy?...that can prove Trump's policies have lowered terrorist acts against Americans??..here and there?

So yes....OF COURSE YOU CANNOT PROVIDE THE NUMBERS THAT YOU USED AS THE "BASIS" OF YOUR OWN LOGIC....DUH...🤡

giphy.gif

51 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Hey @Blueliner, I woke up this AM and heard on the news that around 800,000 people in NorCal are without power.  They didn't even give any warning.  Supposedly it's because of fire danger.  Never heard of anything like this.   Are you affected by this?  On the news they talked about Marin County but I don't know exactly who is affected.  

Marin and parts of Sonoma and Napa Cos.The power is back on in all places. PGE cut the power overnight due to the red flag warning. This was planned and all over the news, so nobody should have been surprised by it. The weather pattern that came through was almost identical to the pattern two years ago that wrecked havoc in all of those places. They were caused by the power lines unable to stand basically hurricane speed gusts. PGE had to file bankruptcy over those fires, so this time they were like eff that, we’re cutting it early power if we’re gonna be on the hook every time this happens. Don’t blame them. Not too many others were upset about it. Better than the potential alternative. Obviously most were sleeping. But we’re good now for the time being. 

I agree with trump people say about our allies. Time and time again our allies have stabbed us in the back 

We helped the Afghans against the Soviets in the 1980s only for them today to kill our troops with our weapons

We made allies with europe they screw us in defense spending and trade

We blew japan to hell to become trading partners only for them to screw us on trade

Germany has never been our friend. Idk why we deal with them.

France and the us should have the greatest bond. They were there when we needed them to destroy the british 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I agree with trump people say about our allies. Time and time again our allies have stabbed us in the back 

We helped the Afghans against the Soviets in the 1980s only for them today to kill our troops with our weapons

We made allies with europe they screw us in defense spending and trade

We blew japan to hell to become trading partners only for them to screw us on trade

Germany has never been our friend. Idk why we deal with them.

France and the us should have the greatest bond. They were there when we needed them to destroy the british 

At the end of the day, is ANY country in the middle east really an ally to the US? Even Obama dumping billions of dollars into terrorist countries WON'T stop them from hating us. His appeasement and apology tour was a disgrace and failure. Trump has been making us no longer dependent on the middle east for energy. THAT is the way to keep us out of all of those ridiculous wars over there. We'll produce our own oil, and middle east can have at it with one another. It's the only way...negotiating and trying to be diplomatic with most of those countries has gotten us to where we are. They don't like western civilization....unless we are bowing down to them. That ain't gonna happn' Capn'.

• Like 1

Just now, Blueliner said:

At the end of the day, is ANY country in the middle east really an ally to the US? Even Obama dumping billions of dollars into terrorist countries WON'T stop them from hating us. His appeasement and apology tour was a disgrace and failure. Trump has been making us no longer dependent on the middle east for energy. THAT is the way to keep us out of all of those ridiculous wars over there. We'll produce our own oil, and middle east can have at it with one another. It's the only way...negotiating and trying to be diplomatic with most of those countries has gotten us to where we are. They don't like western civilization....unless we are bowing down to them. That ain't gonna happn' Capn'.

Very good points. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Very good points. 

I'm as grateful to the Kurds as the next guy. But at some point we've gotta let them do their business over there, and let the cards fall where they may. It just doesn't make sense to keep having us knock heads with Muslim terrorists, and having our men and women killed in faraway lands in the name of oil....when we have all of the oil and other energy sources that we'll ever need right here. 

• Like 1

Just now, Blueliner said:

I'm as grateful to the Kurds as the next guy. But at some point we've gotta let them do their business over there, and let the cards fall where they may. It just doesn't make sense to keep having us knock heads with Muslim terrorists, and having our men and women killed in faraway lands in the name of oil....when we have all of the oil and other energy sources that we'll ever need right here. 

I agree with u

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Surprised nobody has started a thread on chump and Turkey and what started this am.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with the 119 business ventures that chump has with Turkey. 

Bro sorry man, but it is always someone who has never spent one second in foreign mud demanding we keep troops in harms way. You are better than this. I would expect this post from that dumb fuck douchebagpussy66. a person who;s wife has to do his fighting. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Ultimately our adventure in Afghanistan will come to no beneficial end.  The Kurds and the Turks have been fighting for over a thousand years.  Really want to be in the middle of that?  Wait till the Balkans flares up again.  People in the world fight.  We cannot participate every single time.  And I readily admit my thinking on this has shifted.  Tired of seeing young men and women die for little purpose.

• Like 3

It is a lose/lose for President Trump. If he stays bitches like douchebagpussy66 would call him a war monger. If he leaves...well you see the replies. Bottom line is the Kurds and Turks and most of those countries have been fight since before BC. This isnt the first time the Kurd's have been left out to dry by America as well as other countries. Im not saying this is acceptable. However Id rather it was the Kurd's being left behind instead of our brave fighting men and women. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Ultimately our adventure in Afghanistan will come to no beneficial end.  The Kurds and the Turks have been fighting for over a thousand years.  Really want to be in the middle of that?  Wait till the Balkans flares up again.  People in the world fight.  We cannot participate every single time.  And I readily admit my thinking on this has shifted.  Tired of seeing young men and women die for little purpose.

Exactly. I'm with you on that one. That said, it is "interesting" as to how Trump is actually doing the things that all previous politicians only SAID they'd do. Now the left (and some right) are outraged over eliminating what they deemed to be so outrageous in the first place. Go figure🤔

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Exactly. I'm with you on that one. That said, it is "interesting" as to how Trump is actually doing the things that all previous politicians only SAID they'd do. Now the left (and some right) are outraged over eliminating what they deemed to be so outrageous in the first place. Go figure🤔

We go somewhere, get involved, calm it down, and then leave troops.  Over and over - never to leave.  We need a new approach.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Bormio said:

We go somewhere, get involved, calm it down, and then leave troops.  Over and over - never to leave.  We need a new approach.

Agreed. That's our M.O. I think that President Trump is trying a "new" approach which is to abide by the Constitution, enforce existing law, take care of the legal citizens within our sovereign borders by creating a strong economy, and stay out of other country's affairs by being by not depending on them for oil or anything else for that matter. Keep our side of street clean and strategically participate in global economics and give good will to countries that need it. That way, America's wealth isn't being syphoned to be redistributed globally, we aren't spending gazzillions on wars, and we don't have to leave our troops anywhere to be peacekeepers for people who really don't want peace nor even like us for the most part. Thoughts?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Agreed. That's our M.O. I think that President Trump is trying a "new" approach which is to abide by the Constitution, enforce existing law, take care of the legal citizens within our sovereign borders by creating a strong economy, and stay out of other country's affairs by being by not depending on them for oil or anything else for that matter. Keep our side of street clean and strategically participate in global economics and give good will to countries that need it. That way, America's wealth isn't being syphoned to be redistributed globally, we aren't spending gazzillions on wars, and we don't have to leave our troops anywhere to be peacekeepers for people who really don't want peace nor even like us for the most part. Thoughts?

👍

• Like 1