College football upset of the week

HSFBfan

You guys thought I was crazy picking those GATORS over them Auburn tigers last week. Saying auburn defense this and that. Trask and company beat them tigers at home. No it wasnt pretty but it's a huge win

Next up this week if you thought that game pick was crazy heres this upset of the week

MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS OVER THE WISCONSIN BADGERS AT CAMP RANDALL

5 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Cant see that one at all. Like PSU covering rather easily. Michigan wreaked havoc on the Iowa OL last week and Penn State’s defense creates similar problems with a much better offense. 

But all games at Iowa are hell games.  Nothing ever goes like it's supposed to.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, THS2011 said:

True but Wisconsin had a cake walk before hand and MSU got beat up. I see it a 14 + win. Mich state is no better than Michigan. Similar type of game though Wisconsin doesnt score as much. 

Michigan should be better than what they are. JH holds that team back. For a qb he doesnt get anything from his QBs. Browns defenses are good but when your offense cant move the ball you cant win every game 10-3 like they did last week. 

Michigan state plays the run very well. JT shouldn't be able to run the ball all day and I havent seen where the Wisconsin qb can win the game throwing the ball. An 11 point spread is a lot. I think Michigan state is being slighted here 

Also just read Michigan state was without 5 offensive lineman last week ouch

1 minute ago, Bodysurf said:

My wife better not make any plans for Saturday evening as SC/Notre Dame, PSU/Iowa and LSU/Florida are all on at the same time. My thumb is going to get a workout.

ND should run all over USC

PSU should take care of Iowa in a close one

Lsu should double point florida. 

So happy the girl I'm talking to works saturday nights lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Michigan should be better than what they are. JH holds that team back. For a qb he doesnt get anything from his QBs. Browns defenses are good but when your offense cant move the ball you cant win every game 10-3 like they did last week. 

Michigan state plays the run very well. JT shouldn't be able to run the ball all day and I havent seen where the Wisconsin qb can win the game throwing the ball. An 11 point spread is a lot. I think Michigan state is being slighted here 

Also just read Michigan state was without 5 offensive lineman last week ouch

Are they out again? 

Also my fun parlays this week are
Texas +10.5 & Maryland -3

TexasA&M +17.5 & Wisconsin -11

ND Over 58 & LSU under 55

Saints +1 & LAC under 41

Just now, THS2011 said:

Are they out again? 

Also my fun parlays this week are
Texas +10.5 % Maryland -3

TexasA&M +17.5 & Wisconsin -11

ND Over 58 & LSU under 55

Saints +1 & LAC under 41

I didn't see in the article if they are playing or not. 

Alabama is going to shit on A&M

Oklahoma will murder texas

I like your saints pick

• Like 1

Ohio State ran for 323 yards on Sparty.

Wisco brings a monster o-line and Jonathan Taylor with a QB who's hitting 75% of his passes with just one pick. Wisco's defense is amongst the best on the nation (statistically so far THE best).

It's a 10.5 point spread and Sparty will be fortunate to cover as they will struggle to score.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, concha said:

Wisco brings a monster o-line and Jonathan Taylor with a QB who's hitting 75% of his passes with just one pick. Wisco's defense is amongst the best on the nation (statistically so far THE best).

It's a 10.5 point spread and Sparty will be fortunate to cover as they will struggle to score.

Can u tell me who Wisconsin played outside of Michigan with a good defense?

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Can u tell me who Wisconsin played outside of Michigan with a good defense?

You could ask the same kinds of questions of Ohio State.

Sparty was spanked by Ohio State, lost to ASU and struggled to beat Indiana.

But they're going to go to Camp Randall and beat Wisco?

I'll be the first to drop by here and eat crow.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, concha said:

Two very different offensive philosophies though. One is spread, the other isn't