College football upset of the week

HSFBfan

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Bump

Wisco rolling.

Yes they are. A couple of mistakes by MSU helped.  3rd and 2 line up offside and instead of getting a stop give Wisconsin a 1st which leads to a td

Wisconsin is Wisconsin. They play mistake free football, play solid b defense and dont beat themselves. Their QB is a liability though

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Yes they are. A couple of mistakes by MSU helped.  3rd and 2 line up offside and instead of getting a stop give Wisconsin a 1st which leads to a td

Wisconsin is Wisconsin. They play mistake free football, play solid b defense and dont beat themselves. Their QB is a liability though

The guy who's 14/16 for 126 yards and a TD?

Just now, steeler01 said:

I knew you'd throw those stats out.

Those are very simple passes.  Swing passes, Outs and slants.  

Have you watched the game?

Yes.

The guy isn't Tua or Fields or Hurts.

He doesn't need to be.

He is a QB on a running team with a great o-line.

He does exactly what he's supposed to. And pretty fucking well.  75% completions this season so far. Just one pick. Rarely takes a sack.

How you get "liability" out of that is beyond me.

9 minutes ago, concha said:

Yes.

The guy isn't Tua or Fields or Hurts.

He doesn't need to be.

He is a QB on a running team with a great o-line.

He does exactly what he's supposed to. And pretty fucking well.  75% completions this season so far. Just one pick. Rarely takes a sack.

How you get "liability" out of that is beyond me.

He does what he's asked, which means not much.

When you watch the downs when he's forced to pass,  he's struggled. There's only been around 4 or so in this game.  One resulted in a fumble earlier

This games over.  Not scoring after the fake punt was the nail in the coffin

6 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

He does what he's asked, which means not much.

When you watch the downs when he's forced to pass,  he's struggled. There's only been around 4 or in this game.  One resulted in a fumble earlier

Dude, seriously.

He's 17/19 passing on a day when the run game isn't rolling.

It's hard hitting 17 of 19 even with no defense.

You're being ridiculous.

1 minute ago, concha said:

Dude, seriously.

He's 17/19 passing on a day when the run game isn't rolling.

It's hard hitting 17 of 19 even with no defense.

You're being ridiculous.

The running game isn't gonna average 5 yards today but its been fine. 

Who cares what his stats are today. 

15/24 113 yards 0 Tds 1 interception VS NU

Wisconsin isn't going to be in good situations if they're in 3rd and 5. 

MSU defense is gassed 

4 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

The running game isn't gonna average 5 yards today but its been fine. 

Who cares what his stats are today. 

15/24 113 yards 0 Tds 1 interception VS NU

Wisconsin isn't going to be in good situations if they're in 3rd and 5. 

MSU defense is gassed 

1) Wisco has 110 yards on the ground so far today. That sucks balls. They are winning because a certain QB is 18/20.

2) I imagine every Wisco fan on the planet.

3) The entire team had a down game the week after crushing Meatchicken.

4) I don't know of any team anywhere who likes being 3rd and 5. Generally, Wisco has both a pass and run threat at that distance.

5) Yes. When a QB is 18 for 20 and running an offense approaching 20 first downs, that happens.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

1) Wisco has 110 yards on the ground so far today. That sucks balls. They are winning because a certain QB is 18/20.

2) I imagine every Wisco fan on the planet.

3) The entire team had a down game the week after crushing Meatchicken.

4) I don't know of any team anywhere who likes being 3rd and 5. Generally, Wisco has both a pass and run threat at that distance.

5) Yes. When a QB is 18 for 20 and running an offense approaching 20 first downs, that happens.

125 yards in reality(191 now).  Remove the sack yardage(One of which was when Wisconsin tried to throw before halftime and he got sacked and fumbled). The other the 2nd play of the game 

They're not winning because of Coan.  They're winning because of their defense or should I say MSU's offense(They're horrible)

Tons of teams are comfortable being in a 3rd and 5 situation. Wisconsin isn't one one of them

125 yards in reality Agree (191 now) against the aforementioned gassed defense.  Remove the sack yardage(One of which was when Wisconsin tried to throw before halftime and he got sacked and fumbled). The other the 2nd play of the game 

They're not winning because of Coan.  They're winning because of their defense or should I say MSU's offense(They're horrible) Fair enough. Though a major contributor to being up 38-0 is a QB who's 18/20.

Tons of teams are comfortable being in a 3rd and 5 situation. Wisconsin isn't one one of them  It's never a desired situation.  And a team with a good run game and a QB who is completing 75% of his passes is a s comfortable as any especially now that Taylor is catching passes.

Last sentence. I only think teams like OSU, Bama,  Georgia,  LSU, and Texas can force them into the situations I mentioned repeatedly throughout a game though.  Penn state at home as well

Only one on the list is on the sched. And only Bama or LSU is another possibility this year (arguably PSU also, but not at home).

I want to see the Wisco D face a truly elite offense.

Oct 26th is going to be very interesting.

On 10/10/2019 at 2:17 PM, concha said:

More than tOSU, yes. We'll see.

Of note is that Wisco has a very solid o-line.  They do just about every year, which speaks to depth also.  Sparty may have issues as the game progresses getting worn down.

The main point is that I don't think MSU will score much. Their offense is not particularly strong, especially in the run game. I get that Wisco's schedule to date has not been strong. But Sparty's offense is ranked #81 in total offense. Wisco is #1 in total defense.

Add that Wisco is at home and has something to play for.

I will concede that their games against common opponent Northwestern favor MSU, but Wisco was coming off the Michigan game the week before.

Again, we'll see.

BTW, the natives call Wisconsin... Wisky. 

Minnesota... Minnie. 

All I got for the moment  

Fuckin’ Wisco, lmao. 

BGW