8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

DBP took SPP to OT last season. They’ve outscored their opponents 55-6 since JR took over as QB. It’s never easy playing at Caven Point, but I’ll go with the upstart Ironmen 28-21. 

You have to.  Bosco always beats them in Caven Point, except when they don't

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

4pm?? Why,

either make it a night game or a noon game, why would they play right in the middle of day on a Saturday 

To not compete w BC/SJR. Fans and the media can now attend both. 

• Like 1

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

To not compete w BC/SJR. Fans and the media can now attend both. 

Well that makes total sense, shout out to the people behind the scenes on setting it up that way

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Smh. All those PC xfers were sold such a bill of goods. 

Delby

DPC

SHP

PC

If PC does not come back there is a great chance that they won't win another game until seeing Notre Dame or Arch Bishop Ahr 1st rd of playoffs.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

If PC does not come back there is a great chance that they won't win another game until seeing Notre Dame or Arch Bishop Ahr 1st rd of playoffs.

Hahaha, though to be fair Notre Dame is crushing all their competition this season.  An undefeated and confident ND vs. a demoralized PC...who knows...

13 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Poor Pope John...not even on this list anymore...so many long sad bus rides back to Sparta this season...

45 -12 DePaul 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Pretty surprising result after SJR/PC last week 

Sjr was not at the sjr pc game. They were already on Bergen film. The kids attitude reflected the leadership. Even during that game Joe's never was concerned about losing. PC was awful vs Joe's trust me. I told a PC parent after that game that PC most likely wouldn't win another game. In a game that seemed to show positives for them I saw soooo many flaws. That were embedded into their schemes which meant they practiced being flawed. You'd have to be a coach in order to diagnose what im talking about, but nikki and McKenna saw them as well. They went right at those flaws.

• Thanks 1