DBP SPP

I AM IRONMAN

On 10/13/2019 at 4:51 PM, taojoe said:

I don't think the old football field was ever named after Satori; the new one is Granatell Stadium.

Yes, we had resident students back in the day.  And in spite of all the recent construction, I think the pond is still there.

I just remembered a funny DBP story about J Scanlon.

We were in theology class(father Doran)& a good friend/football team mate was leaning back on his chair against the back wall & was lightly back swinging his fist on the cinder block wall.Scanlons latin class was on the other side & he blew into our class screaming "who is banging on the wall?"Looks at Tony leaning against the wall & warns him to stop.Tony went belly up to his desk but I backed up to the wall & banged it a few times than slid back to my desk.Scanlon runs in grabs Tony by his tie & drags him into the hall.SMACK,THUD,BOOM,SMACK,SMACK...Tony comes in,hairs a mess,tie out of wack,red cheeks & wobbling.I was under my desk almost pissing myself laughing so hard.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, tommygun58 said:

We were in theology class(father Doran)& a good friend/football team mate was leaning back on his chair against the back wall & was lightly back swinging his fist on the cinder block wall.Scanlons latin class was on the other side & he blew into our class screaming "who is banging on the wall?"Looks at Tony leaning against the wall & warns him to stop.Tony went belly up to his desk but I backed up to the wall & banged it a few times than slid back to my desk.Scanlon runs in grabs Tony by his tie & drags him into the hall.SMACK,THUD,BOOM,SMACK,SMACK...Tony comes in,hairs a mess,tie out of wack,red cheeks & wobbling.I was under my desk almost pissing myself laughing so hard.

I totally read that like Joe Pesci in Good Fellas!😂

On 10/14/2019 at 6:06 PM, tommygun58 said:

I doubt they slap kids around today like they did back then. 

I am not gonna mention names but  recall one teacher breaking a students nose who was sitting right next to me.

Then there was a kid who got expelled for beating the hell out of one of the priests. Again I will not post names. 

(the priest had hit him first of course )