The State of GA Bulldogs CHOKE AT HOME to unranked South Carolina

frankyjames

10 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

1. I'm not from Georgia...  I was born in Florida... 

2. It doesn't matter what I say because you're stupid... 

Not your average type of stupid either... 

You're pants on head stupid..  

Pour the milk before the cereal retarded... 

Fucking stick a fork in a socket type of Slow... 

Got kicked off the short🚌 stupid...

If Georgia wins out, and beats Alabama or LSU in the SEC Championship... They are 100% in the playoffs. No ifs ands or buts about it.

That said... The pathetic offense we trotted out today isnt beating Kentucky next week much less Alabama or LSU.

The D played well. Only gave up 10 points. 

Kirby made some head scratching decisions... Not letting Hot Rod kick the FG at the end of regulation, wtf? Hes a stud. Clearly he was having flashbacks to the Kick 6 vs Auburn when he was DC at Bama but they didnt have Hot Rod.

James Coley is clueless.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, frankyjames said:

They're season is over

If you can ever get one freaking thing right, can it be this?  Especially since you are the first to play grammar police as a way to argue opinions and especially since you do this every time.

"They're" is a contraction.  It means "they are"

"Their" is a determiner, it indicates ownership.  As in "Their season is over".

And for the matter, "there" is either an adverb, usually used to show a location; "put it over there" or an exclamation used to comfort someone, as in "There, there, Block.  We all know Folsom is not a good as you make them out to be.  It's ok".

Got it, Skippy?

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Lmaooo dude. They are a top 10 undefeated team. While georgia proved today they arent all that. If even Florida loses tonight they lost to a very formidable LSU team 

They're only there because they started right outside the Top 10.  They have plenty of flaws that Georgia can expose.

Let's not get carried away here.

39 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

No they are not.

They lost to an unranked team at home.

Are you lost?

I’m not lost. If they win out that means they are the SEC champions. There would not be another undefeated team in the SEC if Georgia wins out. You don’t think the SEC champion with one loss would make the playoffs? If you don’t think Georgia should go to the playoffs if they don’t lose again, who do you think should go to the playoffs from the SEC in this scenario?

Now the chances of this happening are not likely. I’m saying IF IF IF they win out then they are in. It would make no difference that they lost today in that scenario.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

If Georgia wins out, and beats Alabama or LSU in the SEC Championship... They are 100% in the playoffs. No ifs ands or buts about it.

Thank you. This is exactly what I’m saying that Block can’t seem to comprehend. It makes no difference whatsoever that they lost today if they win out. The chances of that are slim however!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Thank you. This is exactly what I’m saying that Block can’t seem to comprehend. It makes no difference whatsoever that they lost today if they win out. The chances of that are slim however!

Block doesn't understand anything cuz he doesn't want too... He's stupid by choice... 

• Haha 1

Just now, Bodysurf said:

Their chance at a natty all but disappeared today. 

Having seen the Tennessee game and now the performance against South Carolina... I think they are done to, at least medium rare, possibly medium. 

10 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

I’m not lost. If they win out that means they are the SEC champions. There would not be another undefeated team in the SEC if Georgia wins out. You don’t think the SEC champion with one loss would make the playoffs? If you don’t think Georgia should go to the playoffs if they don’t lose again, who do you think should go to the playoffs from the SEC in this scenario?

Now the chances of this happening are not likely. I’m saying IF IF IF they win out then they are in. It would make no difference that they lost today in that scenario.

I don't care what you say. GA is overrated and lost AT HOME to a weak SC team. 

The true state of GA football was on display last night. Smoke and mirrors. Same old Georgia. Choke job.

The season is over for them.