The State of GA Bulldogs CHOKE AT HOME to unranked South Carolina

frankyjames

1 hour ago, frankyjames said:

I don't care what you say. GA is overrated and lost AT HOME to a weak SC team. 

The true state of GA football was on display last night. Smoke and mirrors. Same old Georgia. Choke job.

The season is over for them. 

If GA wins out, theyll still go to the playoffs... With wins over Notre Dame, Florida, Auburn, TAMU, and either Alabama or LSU ... They wouldnt be left out. 

Here is a nice statistic for ya... 

9470091.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Will you admit that GA choked last night?

We all agree that Georgia shit the bed yesterday. Nobody here is defending their abysmal performance. All we are saying is they now control their own destiny if they somehow win the rest of their games they still will be in the playoffs.

Uncle Lou knows the same thing I knew and posted yesterday while still sitting in the tap room and watching Boomer Sooner celebrate. 

Georgia is all but done. It's good to be hopeful, but, bro, Georgia lost to a below .500, unranked team. I knew they were going to lose well before the game went to overtime. 

I accept the facts. Georgia maybe... might maybe sneak into the playoffs if they get off their ass and start acting like their ranking suggested they were, but, it will be sneaking in. They aren't close to deserving it. 

Wake up and smell the coffee if you are a Georgia fan. Some shit needs changed there between Kirby's ears, and there between the hedges. 

South Carolina... at home...

tenor.gif.4d5c272136e0cfe5e49a0c7c4f838c4b.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Uncle Lou knows the same thing I knew and posted yesterday while still sitting in the tap room and watching Boomer Sooner celebrate. 

Georgia is all but done. It's good to be hopeful, but, bro, Georgia lost to a below .500, unranked team. I knew they were going to lose well before the game went to overtime. 

I accept the facts. Georgia maybe... might maybe sneak into the playoffs if they get off their ass and start acting like their ranking suggested they were, but, it will be sneaking in. They aren't close to deserving it. 

Wake up and smell the coffee if you are a Georgia fan. Some shit needs changed there between Kirby's ears, and there between the hedges. 

South Carolina... at home...

tenor.gif.4d5c272136e0cfe5e49a0c7c4f838c4b.gif

South Carolina has not been hopeless at Athens the last 30 years or so - bet they have 4 or 5 wins out of 15 games.

• Like 1

Just now, Bormio said:

South Carolina has not been hopeless at Athens the last 30 years or so - bet they have 4 or 5 wins out of 15 games.

Regardless... In the grand scheme of things like football playoffs and all:

Georgia with all their top 5 recruiting classes and top 3 in the universe ranking had no business getting bent over by injury riddled, below .500 South Carolina yesterday. 

Georgia didn't look great in the first half vs. Tennessee and then showed up with the same mentality against South Carolina and got the L. 

Coaching. 

47 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

The same could be said for many teams. Many teams who didn't lose at home to an inferior opponent. 

Unfortunately, that is who GA is. 

True. There are quite a few teams that at this point that control their own destiny. But they will be knocking each other out so by the end of the season there may only be a couple undefeated teams. The teams at this point IMO that have the best chance at going undefeated are Oklahoma and Clemson. Actually probably Boise State but I’m not counting them.  In the Big10 OSU, PSU and Wisc will settle things and the SEC remains to be a bloodbath. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I've never been all that impressed with Jake Fromm.....the Florida QB (Trask) last night threw better balls than Fromm did when he came to Baton Rouge last year.

That's the truth.

One of Fromms worst games ever was in Baton Rouge last year.

He usually has 1 a year. I hope this was it. Uncle Lou hit on a lot. And Ive ranted on a different site nonstop. So im not going to do it here too. (Edit: I ended up doing it here too)

Facts - Georgia is 5-3 in their last 8 games... Gotta do better. The offense is awful. 

My jaw dropped when we tried to run another play with 8 secs left in the game and no timeouts, instead of letting Hot Rod just boot it. Hes a great long range kicker. And then we have a penalty, it becomes 60 yards... And Kirby wont even let him come out there... Ffs. Idiot.

Run, run, pass. Run, run, pass. Run, run pass. Omg mix it up. We do have an awful WR route tree. We either send them all long or all short. 

Stop putting Simmons & Landers on the field at all.

Let Blaylock actually return some of the punts.

Where have our TEs disappeared to?

Every run with Swift was right up the middle like hes a power back. Swift is Swift, he isnt a run you over back like we try to force him to be. 

Im so sick of hearing about how Jake Fromm is great at the line of scrimmage and always has us in the right play... If we are always in the right play then we are really bad at them because they dont work.

We cant blame our offense sucking all on the turnovers. We had 1 turnover in the 1st 3 quarters, which was the Pick 6, and we had still only put up 10 points.

The D did their job. They gave up 10 points to South Carolinas O. Our O was a complete failure... And if Coley cant do any better than that, Kirby is going to have to nut up and make changes. Hopefully hes not too stubborn and too loyal to coaches that arent pulling their weight.

You cant survive with nothing but recruiters on your staff. There has to be a few Xs and Os guys. And thats what we lost with Chaney. Now we have a bunch of Used Car Salesmen on the sidelines. 

That INT that hit Simmons in the hands in OT...omg. Please put him in front of a jugs machine and keep him there the rest of the season. There is 0 reason to use Simmons or Landers. We have Cager, Robertson, Pickens, & Blaylock... Keep them on the field until they puke, but keep Simmons and Landers off the field, please. Loyalty to upperclassmen that cant play is just dumb.

33 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

9470301.png

We ran 95 plays... 95. And could only muster 17 points vs South Carolina.

Florida had the ball for almost 40 minutes of the game last night....ran at least 100 plays. 

LSU ran 48 plays.

That's the trade-off of scoring TDs in less than 2 minutes like LSU has been doing. I think I would rather have the points though than racking up first downs and running time off the clock. 

Our defense seems gassed most of the time these days, but as long as we come up with a couple big plays defensively we might be ok.

We may not be the dominate LSU defense of years past, but we have some big time players who can make plays.

"LSU ran only 48 plays against the Gators and scored 42 points while facing third down only four times, the fewest on record by a Tigers team (records since 1978)."

5 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

What I say is fact. When is the last title GA won? How many times have they choked in the last 10 years?

Facts. 

#ChokeState

Last time you asked this ECHS answered your question and you then you turned it around because the answer didn't fit your agenda or what you wanted... 

Again I'm not a Bulldog but I know how to respect other teams of course I joke around and poke fun at teams I'm not fond of... But I'm not stupid as to not acknowledge what another team has accomplished in any sport... 

You are just stupid... 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, frankyjames said:

One of the biggest choke jobs in years. Typical for the State of GA.

You literally can't make this up. 

But USC, UCLA and CAL...   Look out!!!   Ha-ha-ha

San Diego St has a pretty decent team at 5-1..  Probably because they have a Texas kid (Southlake Carroll QB) and Texas RB kicking butt for them!!

Former Southlake Carroll, TEXAS QB (Ryan Agnew) is kicking butt for San Diego State (5-1).

He was also San Diego State 2018 Offensive Player of the Year.

Probably going to be the 2019 San Diego State offensive Player of year too.

Of course.. former Kennedale, TEXAS player (Juwan Washington) has been kicking butt for years for San Diego State at the RB position.

6 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

If GA wins out, theyll still go to the playoffs... With wins over Notre Dame, Florida, Auburn, TAMU, and either Alabama or LSU ... They wouldnt be left out. 

Here is a nice statistic for ya... 

9470091.jpeg

I don't know about all that, brotha. 

Georgia better hope ND doesn't lose another game or two because that'll really do them in......especially with the bad loss to SC. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I don't know about all that, brotha. 

Georgia better hope ND doesn't lose another game or two because that'll really do them in......especially with the bad loss to SC. 

If Georgia wins out, including the SEC Championship, it doesnt matter what happens... Theyll be in.