The State of GA Bulldogs CHOKE AT HOME to unranked South Carolina

frankyjames

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

That's nice and all but USC now is a fucking joke until they get a new HC... 

A bigger joke is GA who was won nothing, yet calls out others that HAVE won :)

Idiocy at its finest :)

You can't ever talk shit unless you have won. GA is a program of choke artists and the trend will continue. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, frankyjames said:

A bigger joke is GA who was won nothing, yet calls out others that HAVE won :)

Idiocy at its finest :)

You can't ever talk shit unless you have won. GA is a program of choke artists and the trend will continue. 

1. I'm not a Bulldog you Dumbass Skeaze... 

2. You calling me an idiot is priceless...  

3. Define nothing 

3 hours ago, frankyjames said:

Let us know when the State of GA wins a title- in anything. :)

ECHS did... Twice... And you turned it down... You said anything... He mentioned how UGA has won multiple titles recently in track and field and Swimming or something.and your reply was "I meant an actual sport" because it's not what you wanted. But you said anything... 

You're even worse than a village idiot... 

35 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

He mentioned how UGA has won multiple titles recently in track and field and Swimming

That is the most embarrassing rebuttal I've ever hear. You should be ashamed. 

If CA had only won titles in track & field in the last millennium, we would be mocked mercilessly. 

The State of GA just refuses to take an L. The sad thing is, everyone outside of GA thinks this subject is hilarious. 

3 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

If CA had only won titles in track & field in the last millennium, we would be mocked mercilessly. 

The State of GA just refuses to take an L. The sad thing is, everyone outside of GA thinks this subject is hilarious. 

But you're the genius who said anything but then fucking changed it when he didn't like the answer.... 

And no... No one would because none of the other Cali posters would've even brought it up...

Just you because you're a troll who likes to start shit the pansy out like a pussy when someone tells you why you're wrong or proves you wrong... 

Then you do the whole "Winning" thing to give yourself a sense of accomplishment or what not because you know someone is gonna bust your chops... 

17 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

And for the last damn time I'm not a Bulldog you fucking dumbass brick... 

33 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Your self esteem is nonexistent, if this is how you try to find victories in your own life.