Go Gators 🐊 F*** LSU (Official Game thread)

imaGoodBoyNow

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

LSU should win by 14 plus. But tiger stadium is the most overrated home field advantage in the world. For instance Alabama has roughly 80% of games at Baton Rouge since the early 60's.Β Β 

Thanks armchair QB. I'll listen to people who have actually played on the field to let me know how the home field is. And using Alabama as a guide? I mean shit, it has to be fake if one of the best dynasties of all time didn't lose much there, right?Β 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, westbankeagle said:

Thanks armchair QB. I'll listen to people who have actually played on the field to let me know how the home field is. And using Alabama as a guide? I mean shit, it has to be fake if one of the best dynasties of all time didn't lose much there, right?Β 

No armchairΒ  it's a fact Alabama owns tiger stadium.

11 minutes ago, westbankeagle said:

You just outed yourself. Your argument is flawed because you are referring to one team, and you didn't even specifically say that up front. Your argument skills need work.

Outside of some wins vs Ole Miss name say 25 big wins that the home field advantage tiger stadium has produced.Β 

Β