Go Gators 🐊 F*** LSU (Official Game thread)

imaGoodBoyNow

9 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Here is some bitter killer games for LSU at Baton Rouge

1979 Alabama  3 LSU 0

1996 Alabama 26 LSU 0

2016 Alabama 10 LSU 0

2018 Alabama 29 LSU 0

Just off the top of my head

Look, it's a Bama fan with such a small dick they have to try to interject themselves into a thread about a game they aren't even playing in. If Hoover continues to respond, he's proving he's got a small pecker. No one brought up Bama until him. Isn't there a family reunion you can go get a girlfriend at?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, 954gator said:

Great game.  Proud of my guys!   Just couldn't make the plays in the end.   That pick down seven in the endzone hurt.    Losing Greenard on the first series and then Zuniga later on just killed us man.     LSU the better team tonight no doubt.    We got ya'll a bit nervous though don't lie lol!  @westbankeagle

I said after the Texas game this was a very flawed LSU team. We aren't a NC caliber team. LSU's best bet is that none of these other programs end up being an NC caliber team either, but it sure looks like OSU and Bama are the top two teams.

1 minute ago, 954gator said:

Man some people just can't win with humility.  

I only dished it back. 

1 minute ago, westbankeagle said:

I said after the Texas game this was a very flawed LSU team. We aren't a NC caliber team. LSU's best bet is that none of these other programs end up being an NC caliber team either, but it sure looks like OSU and Bama are the top two teams.

I only dished it back. 

I don't know man that LSU looks pretty solid man.   Where is the Bama LSU game this year?