Go Gators 🐊 F*** LSU (Official Game thread)

imaGoodBoyNow

1 minute ago, 954gator said:

Man that's LibDTRump he's just tryna rustle.  

I almost went to UF and grew up on them so I have a bit of extra juice when it comes to them. Really want to beat the Gators. It's the weirdest and maybe top 10 current CFB rivalry. Has some incredible games, but most people don't think of us when they think top CFB rivalries.

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

What's amazing me is how everyone is ignoring Alabama's weak Defense this year... 

Nobody is unbeatable.    Two teams that I have a hard time judging are OSU and Wisconsin.    They are both excellent, but it's hard to know how they'd match up with an LSU or Bama.   Could they stop a quick passing game?    Could they bulldoze them with the run game?   I'm not 100% sure.     Such a different style of play over there.  

47 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Nobody is unbeatable.    Two teams that I have a hard time judging are OSU and Wisconsin.    They are both excellent, but it's hard to know how they'd match up with an LSU or Bama.   Could they stop a quick passing game?    Could they bulldoze them with the run game?   I'm not 100% sure.     Such a different style of play over there.  

I think we could take Bama... 

Like most, can't see Clemson losing until the playoff.

Bama/LSU winner is probably your other team. I love LSU's offense this year but it's at Bama and I don't see the Tigers making enough stops.

I think whoever runs the table out of the Big 10 is in. I'm not limiting it to OSU-Wiscy just yet. Penn State is getting better every week.

Oklahoma is probably your fourth.

Wish Oregon had beaten Auburn just to make things a little more interesting. Pac-12 everyone just beats each other up. I like what Edwards is doing at ASU, though.

It gets really intriguing if, say, Alabama beats LSU and then loses to Georgia in the SECCG (which I think is still possible despite the Dawgs laying an egg today).

If I had to pick now I'd say Bama-Clemson-Ohio State-Oklahoma.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Ridiculous comment.    You never seize to amaze.  

If you seriously think South Carolina is good then you are a SEC homer

And again LSU defense ain't that good, honestly surprised UF didn't beat them 

And UGA previously struggled with an average Notre Dame team and now lost to south Carolina, looks like UF may finally take the SEC East this year after dropping the UGA game last few years

Not sure they beat bama but good step in right direction

22 minutes ago, 954gator said:

If it ended right now....impossible really.    

LSU,  Wisconsin, OSU, OU      Dumb though because LSU and Bama play,  OSU and Wisconsin play,   Won't be 2 of any conference IMO.  

I think people are forgetting about Auburn after they lost last week. I wouldn't sleep on them just yet. 

43 minutes ago, 954gator said:

If it ended right now....impossible really.    

LSU,  Wisconsin, OSU, OU      Dumb though because LSU and Bama play,  OSU and Wisconsin play,   Won't be 2 of any conference IMO.  

Someone should tell some the SEC homers that, seen some on these college boards who thought SEC have a shot to get 3 teams LMAO

50 minutes ago, 954gator said:

LSU has better wins than Bama though if just purely taking resumes right now.    Wisconsin better wins than OSU right?    

I'ma be real and cut the BS... I don't think Wisconsin will beat us... But Penn State and Those bastards up north scare me... 

Simply because PSU has shown that they can and will upset a team no matter what. 

And then we're @ a Michigan team thats fired up found there groove... 

I believe we won't lose em but it's not impossible... 

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Yeah they're flying under the radar right now. We'll see if they're the real deal when they go to Columbus. 

Penn State is very good and a lot of its talent is young (some promising sophomores on that team). I love Ohio State but who have they really beaten? Save it with Cincinnati, Nebraska, or Michigan State. I still think they run the table until the playoff, though.

Not sure what the issue is with LSU's defense. Delpit has been up and down, and Chaisson is still getting his legs under him from last year's injury. He made some plays tonight, though. Pass rush has been an issue, in part because I think a lot of OCs have figured out tendencies in Aranda's blitz packages.