Go Gators 🐊 F*** LSU (Official Game thread)

imaGoodBoyNow

11 minutes ago, Adam Kurkjian said:

Penn State is very good and a lot of its talent is young (some promising sophomores on that team). I love Ohio State but who have they really beaten? Save it with Cincinnati, Nebraska, or Michigan State. I still think they run the table until the playoff, though.

Not sure what the issue is with LSU's defense. Delpit has been up and down, and Chaisson is still getting his legs under him from last year's injury. He made some plays tonight, though. Pass rush has been an issue, in part because I think a lot of OCs have figured out tendencies in Aranda's blitz packages.

Ohio State passes the eye test. Even tho they really haven't played any great teams, they've looked the best on both sides of the ball.....arguably. 

LSU is definitely underachieving on defense this year....especially with all that nfl talent. Their offense is keeping them afloat right now, but I'm not sure if they'll be able to keep it up all season long. 

21 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Ohio State passes the eye test. Even tho they really haven't played any great teams, they've looked the best on both sides of the ball.....arguably. 

LSU is definitely underachieving on defense this year....especially with all that nfl talent. Their offense is keeping them afloat right now, but I'm not sure if they'll be able to keep it up all season long. 

Afloat 😂.  As if they were drowning?