OT: President Obama and 400K

thc6795

28 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

One Liberal have voiced concern about Mr. Obama and someone they hate.  I am sure now she is on the go to list of every Nutjob talk show tomorrow>      GloryDays the comments on this article are hilarious.

Elizabeth Warren: I’m ‘troubled’ by Obama’s $400,000 Wall Street speaking fee

https://www.yahoo.com/news/elizabeth-warren-im-troubled-obamas-400000-wall-street-speaking-fee-204525220.html

xD

That doesn't count!  

Those comments though...

I think Rab might have been born there.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DevilDog said:

One Liberal have voiced concern about Mr. Obama and someone they hate.  I am sure now she is on the go to list of every Nutjob talk show tomorrow>      GloryDays the comments on this article are hilarious.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/elizabeth-warren-im-troubled-obamas-400000-wall-street-speaking-fee-204525220.html

Id expect this out of a wacko native American like her. xDxD

10 hours ago, DevilDog said:

How long before the Libs turn on her and call her a racist?

• Like 1

Hey...Presidents lie all they can to fool most of the people most of the time. Nothing new. And, not necessarily who they really are.

Matter of fact, I find that I usually end up liking Presidents much more AFTER they are out of office and can be themselves again. I didnt like Bush the Jr. After hearing him in interviews over the last few years, personally, he seems like pretty cool dude. Just a bad President. Same with Clinton

Id consider giving a "I love Louisiana" speech for $400k.  Everybody has a price. LOL

• Like 2

Just now, rockinl said:

Hey...President lie all they can to fool most of the people most of the time. Nothing new. And, not necessarily who they really are.

Matter of fact, I find that I usually end up liking Presidents much more AFTER they are out of office and can be themselves again. I didnt like Bush the Jr. After hearing him in interviews over the last few years, personally, he seems like pretty light hearted dude.

Id consider giving a "I love Louisiana" speech for $400k.  Everybody has a price. LOL

not enough money for that speech, screw Cajun's racist ass!

50 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Even Chip is an embarrassment to La., and thats almost impossible. It balances out. lol

Yea I would go and let that Fool scream racial epithets for an hr for 400K.  I am no politician but I understand Capitalism and every good Capitalist has a price every good one. :D

Hell I would attend a Klan Rally, eating pork rinds, Drinking Budweiser, (both of which I hate) in the pointed hat screaming I hate black people too for 400K. ¬¬ Then take my money go on Oprah and declare I didn't understand what the rally was about.  Just like that damn politician from Lousyana did a while back claiming he didn't who they were. :P

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Yea I would go and let that Fool scream racial epithets for an hr for 400K.  I am no politician but I understand Capitalism and every good Capitalist has a price every good one. :D

Hell I would attend a Klan Rally, eating pork rinds, Drinking Budweiser, (both of which I hate) in the pointed hat screaming I hate black people too for 400K. ¬¬ Then take my money go on Oprah and declare I didn't understand what the rally was about.  Just like that damn politician from Lousyana did a while back. :P

Frigging funny man. Reminds me of the opening scene of Bad Boys.

• Like 1

Just now, DevilDog said:

Hell I would attend a Klan Rally, eating pork rinds, Drinking Budweiser, (both of which I hate) in the pointed hat screaming I hate black people too for 400K. ¬¬ Then take my money go on Oprah and declare I didn't understand what the rally was about.  Just like that damn politician from Lousyana did a while back claiming he didn't who they were. :P

Budweiser or beer in general? Im not a big fan of "traditional" beer, but I have found a couple of APA (American Pale Ale) that taste nothing like beer. More like carbonated grapefruit juice. Lots of hops. One brewery is in Deep Ellum. Good stuff.

Hahaha. I remember the first time I saw that Bigsby skit. Hilarious!

Just now, rockinl said:

Budweiser or beer in general? Im not a big fan of "traditional" beer, but I have found a couple of APA (American Pale Ale) that taste nothing like beer. More like carbonated grapefruit juice. Lots of hops. One brewery is in Deep Ellum. Good stuff.

Hahaha. I remember the first time I saw that Bigsby skit. Hilarious!

I find great Irony in it that Real racist are that way because they are metaphorically blind.  They only see what they want.  I think that was the Genius in that Character formed without sight. Genius and the white kids in the car celebrating being called the N-word as a form of endearment.  Genius Comedy along the George Carlin and Richard Pryor's types.  

• Like 3

On 4/27/2017 at 1:20 PM, thc6795 said:

President Obama is being paid 400k to give a speech on health care for Cantor Fitzgelrald. Oh by the way just a huge investor on Wall Street. So is this another do as I say not as I do. Thoughts? Sort of hypocritical to me.

Why do you say it may be hypocritical? 

Is this not what ex-presidents do for a living post presidency?