Alabama opens -35.5 over Tennessee

HooverOutlaw

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I still think LSU beats bama

They wont. Lsu will come crashing down on that november day in TTown. 

Lsu win over texas now to me looks like trash. Yesterday texas 50 kansas 48. Garbage. Lsu best win is florida which is yes better than any win so far for alabama. Lsu will have 1 loss this year and that's to alabama 

And I liked burrow as a qb last year at LSU before the media jumped all over his junk this year. The kid can play. But hes not tua. And LSU doesnt have the best WRs in the game. 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

They wont. Lsu will come crashing down on that november day in TTown. 

Lsu win over texas now to me looks like trash. Yesterday texas 50 kansas 48. Garbage. Lsu best win is florida which is yes better than any win so far for alabama. Lsu will have 1 loss this year and that's to alabama 

And I liked burrow as a qb last year at LSU before the media jumped all over his junk this year. The kid can play. But hes not tua. And LSU doesnt have the best WRs in the game. 

The banged up Bama defense with 4 freshmen playing, will be the difference this year against LSU.

Ive been a Alabama fan all my life, and that doesnt change, but our defense is struggling big time right now. Couple that with not having a breakaway RB,  and Tua not being 100% in 3 weeks (and he WONT be), and it gives LSU the edge for the first time in years.

I call it like i see it.

25 minutes ago, rockinl said:

The banged up Bama defense with 4 freshmen playing, will be the difference this year against LSU.

Ive been a Alabama fan all my life, and that doesnt change, but our defense is struggling big time right now. Couple that with not having a breakaway RB,  and Tua not being 100% in 3 weeks (and he WONT be), and it gives LSU the edge for the first time in years.

I call it like i see it.

Lsu has given up points. Let's not make LSU be this amazing team. The win over Texas doesnt look impressive anymore. Texas beat kansas 50-48 yesterday. Alabama and saban will out coach orgeron and LSU. It probably wont be pretty but they will win. Brian robinson and najee look good. You cant stop the WRs at alabama. Delpit vs Jeudy will be the matchup of the year. Alabama wins by 10

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Lsu has given up points. Let's not make LSU be this amazing team. The win over Texas doesnt look impressive anymore. Texas beat kansas 50-48 yesterday. Alabama and saban will out coach orgeron and LSU. It probably wont be pretty but they will win. Brian robinson and najee look good. You cant stop the WRs at alabama. Delpit vs Jeudy will be the matchup of the year. Alabama wins by 10

Was LSU's win over Texas even that impressive to begin with? Texas defense is straight cheeks and it's not like Texas is/was a great team. 

6 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Was LSU's win over Texas even that impressive to begin with? Texas defense is straight cheeks and it's not like Texas is/was a great team. 

According to the experts they were wide eyed over that win. They have been wide eyed over LSU for weeks now. Joe burrow Heisman trophy leader?? Really? Joe is good. He can sling that ball. But he hasnt seen a defense like alabama all year. 

52 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

According to the experts they were wide eyed over that win. They have been wide eyed over LSU for weeks now. Joe burrow Heisman trophy leader?? Really? Joe is good. He can sling that ball. But he hasnt seen a defense like alabama all year. 

Uhhh.... I would say the florida defense, but they were without their top 2 pass rushers in that game. And speaking of defense, what do you mean when you say he hasn't seen a defense like bama's all year?