NFL draft hypothetical

Adam Kurkjian

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Come on man we are on what week 12 right now?

Who would you take over him today? Right now in the NFL? QB

There's 16 games in a season. Today they're playing in their 11th game

11+7=18 a little more than one season he's started

I think next year is when you make the evaluation.  After the Chargers made him look like dog shit all you heard was how he can't throw for crap. People forget very quickly

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

There's 16 games in a season. Today they're playing in their 11th game

11+7=18 a little more than one season he's started

I think next year is when you make the evaluation.  After the Chargers made him look like dog shit all you heard was how he can't throw for crap. People forget very quickly

Again who you taking over him? QB

4 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

All of these guys right now 

Brady

Rodgers

Wilson

Mahomes

Watson

He's in the 2nd tier to me.  One season like he's currently having now doesn't define a QB

Brady and Roger's are shells of themselves number prove it. Wilson is an older Lamar. Teams have figured out Mahomes and Watson is great one week and garbage the next.

BTW lamars team beat 4 of your 5 this yr

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Brady and Roger's are shells of themselves number prove it. Wilson is an older Lamar. Teams have figured out Mahomes and Watson is great one week and garbage the next.

BTW lamars team beat 4 of your 5

Kap had 1 good yr. Again RG3 was fucked over by Washington.  Newton cared more abt every6except football.

Your replies are basically making are case. The gutter is littered with one hit wonders.

7 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

BTW lamars team beat 4 of your 5 this yr

Team,  that's the key

Brady and Rodgers are still the best qbs in the NFL alongside Wilson. 

Wilson is a much better passer than Lamar

1 minute ago, Norcalnut said:

Your replies are basically making are case. The gutter is littered with one hit wonders.

He did this last yr as well. Teams going into this season new what they were facing. Every defensive game plan was trying to stop this kid. NO one including Bill has been able to do it.

I think your going to see more QBs like him then you will stiffs hanging in the pocket.

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

Team,  that's the key

Brady and Rodgers are still the best qbs in the NFL alongside Wilson. 

Wilson is a much better passer than Lamar

I disagree big time. Brady and Rodgers are not even top 10 anymore. Look at their numbers. Brees is better then both of them today. Fuck man Rodgers barely threw for a hundo last night.

He did this last yr as well. Teams going into this season new what they were facing. Every defensive game plan was trying to stop this kid. NO one including Bill has been able to do it.

I think your going to see more QBs like him then you will stiffs hanging in the pocket.

Maybe, but they won’t be playing 10 to 15 years and you definitely won’t have dynasties with that type of QB play.

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I disagree big time. Brady and Rodgers are not even top 10 anymore. Look at their numbers. Brees is better then both of them today. Fuck man Rodgers barely threw for a hundo last night.

Brees I missed as well.

Numbers never tell the entire story with a QB. Efficiency.  Both are efficient and neither has an elite WR(Edelman I guess)

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Adam's isnt elite? Graham is a great pass catching TE. The packers have enough WR's he threw for 106 yards man

Adams isn't elite.  Good WR but far from elite. Graham has fallen off dramatically.  Injuries have taken a toll on him

These guys are elite

Tyreek Hill

Michael Thomas

Julio Jones

DeAndre Hopkins

Amari Cooper

Antonio Brown

Lamar Jackson is way better than Watson. In college too. 

Watson was on the best TEAM. He got to sit back with all day to throw and finish games with his jersey in mint condition. Could have kept the tags on it and returned it to the store. 

Jackson played on an ok team and had to act like a warrior to get them to above average. 

Jackson better than Watson and CJ Spiller was better than Bush in college. Another guy who played on a great team who padded stats against garbage 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Adams isn't elite.  Good WR but far from elite. Graham has fallen off dramatically.  Injuries have taken a toll on him

These guys are elite

Tyreek Hill

Michael Thomas

Julio Jones

DeAndre Hopkins

Amari Cooper

Antonio Brown

Dude Tyreek is fast. He runs garbage routes.  Mahomes can throw it a mile, perfect fit. He'd be garbage anyplace else. A healthy Adam's is as good as the others.

Either way I dont care if the packers wideouts all played JV he threw for frigging 106 yards. He and Brady are great leaders and manage games but elite they are not. Not anymore.