The 49ers are the best team in the NFC

frankyjames

The 49ers further validated its 5-0 start with a stifling defensive effort, limiting the Rams to 0-for-13 on third and fourth down and holding Goff to a career-low 78 yards through the air. The final score might have been even more one-sided had the 49ers not thrown an end-zone interception and failed to convert another first-and-goal chance into a touchdown.

Prove me wrong!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, frankyjames said:

The 49ers further validated its 5-0 start with a stifling defensive effort, limiting the Rams to 0-for-13 on third and fourth down and holding Goff to a career-low 78 yards through the air. The final score might have been even more one-sided had the 49ers not thrown an end-zone interception and failed to convert another first-and-goal chance into a touchdown.

Prove me wrong!

They haven't played anyone with a winning record yet, but they do look legit. 

Defense is scary good. 

Rams run of greatness is done imo

11 hours ago, frankyjames said:

Prove me wrong!

After 35 years and 525,675,690 post you finally got one right, good job short🚌/Block 👍🏾

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@steeler01 cmon now the 49ers and patriots are blowing teams out, the MOST COMPLETE TEAM, should not be scathing by these teams

45C5E4E3-94F9-4616-A464-4AA0F348896D.png

Your phone's dying... 

Just like your brain cells if you think the saints are mediocre or bad because they're winning close games Mr.Bandwagon... 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, Kalven said:

49ers need to give my Steelers a rematch!!!!

All jokes aside, I've been really impress by the Niners this year. I have a gut feeling it's one of those 1 hit wonder team like the Vikings during the 17-18 season.

They have been building this since Shanahan got there with the GM. They finally got the qb but he got hurt last year. They may be a year away from putting it all  together , or they just may win the SB this season. The great thing about this niner team is they have a lot of depth. Missing two starting Offensive tackles and fullback, yet they still have players. They need to clean up a lot and finish their executions on offense. Left a lot points on the table vs Rams.  If they stay healthy and get better each week, look out. Niners are back !

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Big bro you literally got on here and said terry Bridgewater is a Solid QB,  so with the players the Aints got, that solid QB with the most Complete team should have a field day at against Daaaaa Bearssss

3F10E7A6-341C-4506-86D3-AE8794FDDE35.gif

He's solid

The Bears are at home after playing like shit on defense vs the Raiders.

They are coming off a bye which means they get healthy and get extra time to prepare for the Saints. I bet they add wrinkles on offense the Saints won't have film on.  Also the Saints being on back to back road games means less time to prepare. 

The Bears still possess a top defense in the NFL and they need a W. This is the best possible spot for Chicago and the worst possible spot for the Saints

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

He's solid

The Bears are at home after playing like shit on defense vs the Raiders.

They are coming off a bye which means they get healthy and get extra time to prepare for the Saints. I bet they add wrinkles on offense the Saints won't have film on.  Also the Saints being on back to back road games means less time to prepare. 

The Bears still possess a top defense in the NFL and they need a W. This is the best possible spot for Chicago and the worst possible spot for the Saints

I'd be very very surprised if the Saints beat the bears this week.  This is my bet of the week in the NFL