It MAY be time to pay the piper boys!

ORabidOne

All of you Millennials and Generation X'ers, who think that it's your RIGHT to be Americans without any responsibility? WELL, you MAY hafta pay up for that right shortly! Because it doesn't look like Kim Jung Dung is kidding! I think that we MAY be on the brink of war with North Korea, Syria, Russia, Iran, and possibly China! I'm sure that the Clinton News Network isn't reporting on this but! There was a military pundit on FOX NEWS this afternoon, who said that the situation in North Korea, is the worst he's EVER seen in forty years!

THANKS BARRY, for all your help in protecting the fucking nation, during your eight years of BULLSHIT! HELL, MAD DOG will probably be calling our resident bad ass back into service! Cause he ain't sceeered of NUTTIN!

• Like 2

I would be remiss if I didn't point out...we weren't even close to being at war with North Korea, Russia, China, Iran or Syria when Obama was in office...but in less than 100 days Trumpy the Clown has us on the brink with practically everybody.

Don't forget to pay your taxes, Rab.....

Rufus>>

Just now, Rufus69 said:

I would be remiss if I didn't point out...we weren't even close to being at war with North Korea, Russia, China, Iran or Syria when Obama was in office...but in less than 100 days Trumpy the Clown has us on the brink with practically everybody.

Rufus>>

So during the last 8 yrs NK, Russia, China, Syria and Iran not only got stronger. In some cases with our help. (Iran, NK, Syria) During this same time we have become weaker. Now we have a President who has said enough is enough. You want to blame him for this frigging mess?  Pull up your frigging bootstraps and stop being a frigging pussy. There is enough blame to go around.

Just now, Rufus69 said:

You know what...I'm more than likely a bit older than you...but if you'd like to call me a pussy to my face...perhaps we could meet up.  

Rufus>>

Your face your ass your back, in matters not to me. I call it like I see it. If your panties are in a wad I will be your huckleberry. Say when....

You have been on the "Trump is going to end the world" for a while. This frigging mess is not entirely his fault.

11 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I'd like to see the warmongers on here in a remake cross movie, Grumpy Old Stripes, with wabid and drummer right in the middle of elderly re-enlisted men, screaming "MAGA" while trying to figure out how to ascend the obstacle course wall. Party time, Heartbreak Ridge-style!

I'd like to see some of the pussies of our great nation provide any type of service to our country. Other then giving your sorry ass opinions of  those that have volunteered how they should do it.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

You know what...I'm more than likely a bit older than you...but if you'd like to call me a pussy to my face...perhaps we could meet up.  

Rufus>>

OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Rufus I have never seen you stand up like this.  I kinda dig it.  LOL

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

DAYUM sonny boy! You are REALLY starting to disappoint me! You deserve to live with the pythons in FLAAAAWDA! You're like an idiot savant! We wouldn't be IN this fucking mess, if your DUMBOKRAT Barry hadn't tried to negotiate with these savages for eight years! ALL they understand is POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And due to Barry giving a HUNDRED BILLION dollars to Iran, in the form of bribes to lessen their nuclear appetite, there is THAT TOO!

Rufus>>

Thanks to PRESIDENT Trump, they won't be as high as under BARRY!

6 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Some of you need to stop listening to Rab.  the US is not talking imminent war with NK, they are projecting that if something is not done soon NK will have developed full nuclear capability.  

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2017/04/27/pacom-chief-matter-of-when-north-korea-will-have-a-nuke.html

6 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

NFL Draft Tonight......1st Round.

Spoken like a typical Dumbokrat! We may be on the brink of WWIII, and your dumb ass is got his head up his ass about a football draft!

Rufus>>

Rufus,

You need to listen to this comedian.

So, who did say it? Partial credit goes to New York standup comedian Sheng Wang, who delivered a lengthier version of the joke on the 28 January 2011 episode of Comedy Central Presents:

A friend said to me, “Hey you need to grow a pair. Grow a pair, Bro.” It’s when someone calls you weak, but they associate it with a lack of testicles. Which is weird, because testicles are the most sensitive things in the world. If you suddenly just grew a pair, you’d be a lot more vulnerable. If you want to be tough, you should lose a pair. If you want to be real tough, you should grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.

And it appears that Wang’s routine borrowed heavily from a bit by comedian Hal Sparks, “Pussy Is Tougher,” which aired on Showtime in 2010.

7 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

I'm sure it had nothing to do with his red line in the sand foreign policy?

6 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

I'd like to see the warmongers on here in a remake cross movie, Grumpy Old Stripes, with wabid and drummer right in the middle of elderly re-enlisted men, screaming "MAGA" while trying to figure out how to ascend the obstacle course wall. Party time, Heartbreak Ridge-style!

Say whatever you want but easy on the drummer bs. The man served his freaking country honorably once already. If I need someone to have my back he's the first guy I'm taking. 

Lot of this shit happen when Obama was president but that all was ignored by most 

Russian news was reporting possible WW3 with US during Obamas term after threatening cyber attacks 

US troops were sent to Russia's border.

Several dangerous flyovers on our ships by Russia 

Iran capturing our soldiers at Sea

Iran taunting our Navy ships on several occasions

Korea threatening to demolish America with nukes and war during Obama term  

Obama bombing 7 countries. 

Im sure I'm forgetting lot of other bs... 

But now, all of a sudden, Trump is bringing us to war? 

3 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Lot of this shit happen when Obama was president but that all was ignored by most 

Russian news was reporting possible WW3 with US during Obamas term after threatening cyber attacks 

US troops were sent to Russia's border.

Several dangerous flyovers on our ships by Russia 

Iran capturing our soldiers at Sea

Iran taunting our Navy ships on several occasions

Korea threatening to demolish America with nukes and war during Obama term  

Obama bombing 7 countries. 

Im sure I'm forgetting lot of other bs... 

But now, all of a sudden, Trump is bringing us to war? 

It's called selective memory by the pacifists on the left. The problem stems from the communist media we have in this country and how they portray their left wing agenda.