It MAY be time to pay the piper boys!

ORabidOne

5 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Lot of this shit happen when Obama was president but that all was ignored by most 

Russian news was reporting possible WW3 with US during Obamas term after threatening cyber attacks 

US troops were sent to Russia's border.

Several dangerous flyovers on our ships by Russia 

Iran capturing our soldiers at Sea

Iran taunting our Navy ships on several occasions

Korea threatening to demolish America with nukes and war during Obama term  

Obama bombing 7 countries. 

Im sure I'm forgetting lot of other bs... 

But now, all of a sudden, Trump is bringing us to war? 

The difference in rhetoric is why we see all the criticisms of Trump.

P.S. Read up on NorCalRuss' post fellas. I'm not really sure the bombing of seven countries and sending troops to the Russian border helps out you boys' Obama is a pooloddy and Trump is a big bad man narrative. 

xD

14 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I would be remiss if I didn't point out...we weren't even close to being at war with North Korea, Russia, China, Iran or Syria when Obama was in office...but in less than 100 days Trumpy the Clown has us on the brink with practically everybody.

Don't forget to pay your taxes, Rab.....

Rufus>>

Obama was a coward traitor who put everyone's interest ahead of Americans, including enemies.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

Say whatever you want but easy on the drummer bs. The man served his freaking country honorably once already. If I need someone to have my back he's the first guy I'm taking. 

I know he's your friend, and I know he was in the military. Neither gives a person a green light to post whatever the hell pops into their mind without having to worry about repercussions. If his outlandish posts were few and far between, it would be easy to dismiss them. 

43 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I know he's your friend, and I know he was in the military. Neither gives a person a green light to post whatever the hell pops into their mind without having to worry about repercussions. If his outlandish posts were few and far between, it would be easy to dismiss them. 

I don't give a frick what you dismiss or what your opinion is.

Hope this helps.

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

The first amendment gives him that right...Cal Berkeley did that to Ann Coulter and now  you,because you may not approve,are trying to stifle free speech???  Have you become the speech police ?? Most can deal with repercussions.. 

I don't follow half the shit you post -- it doesn't make sense to me at all. I think you screwed up three different things in this post.

19 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Doesn't help at all.

If my post had been directed at you it would be more applicable for you to respond. As it were, you look silly again.

Man you have given me shit about Vets thinking they deserve special treatment and made reference's to warmongers.  I am a Vet who wants nothing from you. I also did 3 combat tours. Not one of the men or women I served with were Warmongers. Since we are being so free with our opinions. IN my opinion you have a problem with our military.

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

China has told NK there will be sanctions in Nuke test continue. You guys love to blame President Trump for everything, will he get credit for this?

Anyone? Where are all you doom and gloomers at? What will President Trump do next to end the world?

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Anyone? Where are all you doom and gloomers at? What will President Trump do next to end the world?

I thought the world ended last week with all the gloom and doom regarding NK? Maybe, finally we have a President that's going to curb their nuclear ambitions and that includes clinton, bush and barry hussein. 

1 minute ago, aZjimbo said:

I thought the world ended last week with all the gloom and doom regarding NK? Maybe, finally we have a President that's going to curb their nuclear ambitions and that includes clinton, bush and barry hussein. 

Some of these guys have been calling for the end of the world since President Trump took office. I think China threatening NK with sanctions if they continue with nuclear testing is huge. Of course none of the doom and gloomers will give him any credit.

57 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Some of these guys have been calling for the end of the world since President Trump took office. I think China threatening NK with sanctions if they continue with nuclear testing is huge. Of course none of the doom and gloomers will give him any credit.

I give China credit, after all NK provocation and stubbornness has been troubling to them for decades. 

Just now, Horsefly said:

I give China credit, after all NK provocation and stubbornness has been troubling to them for decades. 

of course man, has nothing to do with President Trump. Did China threaten any sanctions while President's Obama, Bush, Clinton were in office?

Sometimes it is just better to give credit where credit is due. It wont hurt bell say it President Trump did a good job.

Serious question.

If the draft is brought back, how do they compensate those forced to serve? Is it base military pay or what?

If so, how do I ensure that my financial obligations are satisfied considering my bills and expenses are greater than the current military pay?

Would I be forced into bankruptcy or is there some type of relief program to assist you?

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Serious question.

If the draft is brought back, how do they compensate those forced to serve? Is it base military pay or what?

If so, how do I ensure that my financial obligations are satisfied considering my bills and expenses are greater than the current military pay?

Would I be forced into bankruptcy or is there some type of relief program to assist you?

The SCRA https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiVy5OH2MfTAhXqgVQKHQHeDbAQFggoMAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebalance.com%2Fsoldiers-and-sailors-civil-relief-act-simplified-3332929&usg=AFQjCNEZFMKpZC0swiizCeM_-3fXfnegqQ

3 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Serious question.

Bro we are a long way off from enacting the draft.

13 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

DAYUM sonny boy! You are REALLY starting to disappoint me! You deserve to live with the pythons in FLAAAAWDA! You're like an idiot savant! We wouldn't be IN this fucking mess, if your DUMBOKRAT Barry hadn't tried to negotiate with these savages for eight years! ALL they understand is POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And due to Barry giving a HUNDRED BILLION dollars to Iran, in the form of bribes to lessen their nuclear appetite, there is THAT TOO!

Wow your talking to Rufus like this? Politics is more important than calquit football? You are who your friends are so just see who agrees with you and that's your company. My old homie playa gangsta. 

58 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

of course man, has nothing to do with President Trump. Did China threaten any sanctions while President's Obama, Bush, Clinton were in office?

Sometimes it is just better to give credit where credit is due. It wont hurt bell say it President Trump did a good job.

China has backed UN sanctions in the past, that is not new.   Trump is continuing with efforts to bring their nuclear development under control.   Good for him...