It MAY be time to pay the piper boys!

ORabidOne

35 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

It is just killing you Bell.

No, I think he has done some things good.  I gave him partial credit for putting pressure on NK.  I also like his aggressive posture with Syria and his willingness to back not not be strong Nile minded with the budgeting for the wall.   He's at least showing that he can be reasonable and rational with some things.  He has taken a more centric view with some of his cabinet selections too and SC appointee.  So it's not entirely doomsday, he's doing some things I agree with.

the first 50 days he gets a D, the last 50 maybe a B-

22 hours ago, Ararar said:

I don't know why I venture into Rabs post.....I guess I want to see the train wreck 

Anytime you get depressed with my meager offerings! Consider the outcomes with Barry or Hills at the helm!xD HELL, between Hills selling the Ruskies 20% of the US uranium supply, and Barry giving Iran a hundred billion bucks for their nuclear program! We ain't got FAR to fall!

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Wow your talking to Rufus like this? Politics is more important than calquit football? You are who your friends are so just see who agrees with you and that's your company. My old homie playa gangsta. 

Hypocrite Ruffi don't even live in JAWJA anymore! He pretends to be a Bernie wealth redistributor. But you don't see him giving any of his millions to YOU do you ?

7 hours ago, Horsefly said:

No, I think he has done some things good.  I gave him partial credit for putting pressure on NK.  I also like his aggressive posture with Syria and his willingness to back not not be strong Nile minded with the budgeting for the wall.   He's at least showing that he can be reasonable and rational with some things.  He has taken a more centric view with some of his cabinet selections too and SC appointee.  So it's not entirely doomsday, he's doing some things I agree with.

the first 50 days he gets a D, the last 50 maybe a B-

If the DEMS in Congress would get their thumbs outta their asses! And see the BIG picture of helping the COUNTRY, rather than trying to obstruct Trump! He'd alREADY be one of the greatest Presidents in HISTORY! As it is, only with EO's, he has accomplished more than Barry did in EIGHT YEARS! Not to mention, that he is the FIRST President to have a Supreme Court Justice confirmed, in the first 100 days!

His only downside is the problems with the whacko Federal judges in the Ninth District Court! WHO KNEW, that the South could have sued ole Abe Lincoln to leave the Union, for violation of state's rights. Rather than seceding from the United States of Amuuurica, causing that lil ruckus in 1861?

As to your grading system! Keep in mind that he STILL doesn't have his entire Cabinet and many, many support staffers in place! MAYBE by the end of his first term, they'll be in place! But given the slow mo confirmation process by the DEMS, I AIN'T optimistic!

Any rational human being would give him at least a B for his overall efforts! But HEY, give him some slack. The plastic reset button factory was ALL out of their supply!

23 hours ago, thc6795 said:

So during the last 8 yrs NK, Russia, China, Syria and Iran not only got stronger. In some cases with our help. (Iran, NK, Syria) During this same time we have become weaker. Now we have a President who has said enough is enough. You want to blame him for this frigging mess?  Pull up your frigging bootstraps and stop being a frigging pussy. There is enough blame to go around.

OUCH, I think that THAT MAY have left a MARK!xD FUCKING DEMS, ALWAYS trying to kick the can down the road, bend over, reset, and ignore the elephant(no pun intended) in the room! That is, unless they are trying to aid and abet the ENEMY, with selling 20% of US uranium to the RUSKIES! DAYUM, me THINKS we've found our Russian COLLUSION!

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Wow your talking to Rufus like this? Politics is more important than calquit football? You are who your friends are so just see who agrees with you and that's your company. My old homie playa gangsta. 

Unlike you DEMS, old Rabido don't have a one track mind!

By the BY, how's your FASCIST riots going in La La Land? You FUCKING CLOWNS don't have a CLUE about TRUE FREEDOM of expression!!

4 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Unlike you DEMS, old Rabido don't have a one track mind!

By the BY, how's your FASCIST riots going in La La Land? You FUCKING CLOWNS don't have a CLUE about TRUE FREEDOM of expression!!

If the Oath Keepers would stay their asses in deserted BLM nature preserves, we'd have a lot less rioting.

13 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

All of MY friends are FEmale!:P We frequently go shopping together! I particularly like it when they model sexy shit for me!xD

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GloryDays said:

If the Oath Keepers would stay their asses in deserted BLM nature preserves, we'd have a lot less rioting.

Those nature preserves are a TAD smaller today! Since PRESIDENT Trump just took back the millions of acres of land, that Barry gave the tree huggers out West! All, so we can MAKE AMERICA GRRRREEEEAT AGAIN!

21 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Hypocrite Ruffi don't even live in JAWJA anymore! He pretends to be a Bernie wealth redistributor. But you don't see him giving any of his millions to YOU do you ?

You make me wish I didnt live in GA... 

Then again there is a reason you live in the back ass rural woods of Gray,GA....

On 4/28/2017 at 1:40 PM, CCBlackhatter said:

I know. I highly doubt anything comes of NK shenanigans. They have serious little man syndrome, but deep down they know they do not want to face the wrath of the US.

I was just curious how all of that worked. Thanks for the link.

Jong-un is a full blown nut case. Trump is the dog that won't back down without at least a little blood. NK is under the control of a killer dictator. It's not going to just go away. My worst guess is NK hits SK with something just to test the US.

Just now, Cat_Scratch said:

Jong-un is a full blown nut case. Trump is the dog that won't back down without at least a little blood. NK is under the control of a killer dictator. It's not going to just go away. My worst guess is NK hits SK with something just to test the US.

And when will they do, its game over.

They may get some help from Iran, and maayyybe Russia (not likely in my opinion). China wants no part of it, and honestly just wants NK to chill the fuck out and learn their place in the world, it benefits them. NK will no longer be a communist nation if or when the US is forced to punch them in the face (again), and thats not good for business with China.