DBP 35 at SJR 14 (Happy GSB?)

I AM IRONMAN

SJR is def the better team and should win easily however I do believe Don Bosco is due to beat someone good this year. They have an incredible amount of talent but also Teels first year they had the most talent in the state and only won 2 games. Who knows with bosco they might just be cursed. I am saying 14-10 Joes this weekend

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

THE most boring BNU game I ever attended was Thanksgiving 2014. SJR at DBP. 10-6 SJR. Hellishly bad. 

not to us alumni who were on the sideline at bosco..that was the snow delayed game...our football reunion is black friday night...was a blast......

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It all comes down to coaching If sabaella can get his shit together he’s got enough pieces with the perfect game plan can upset joes

on the other hand if auggies on point with his game game plan and Joes does what their supposed to do joes will will by 30

really....what kinda of idiotic thought is that....no shit....captain obvious....thanks for the insight 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

All DBP has to do is get healthy for the playoffs. Doesnt matter what they do rest of the year 

Who's hurt, injured or out for DBP. Im asking because I felt DBP and SPP were in a great position being that Joe's and BC are really banged up. Now I may have to reconsider. 

Just now, SJR 04 said:

Who's hurt, injured or out for DBP. Im asking because I felt DBP and SPP were in a great position being that Joe's and BC are really banged up. Now I may have to reconsider. 

I didnt mean like a whose hurt. I meant it like over a course of a season u get banged up and such. So I was saying it doesnt matter if bosco wins or losses rest of year they are in the playoffs. So guys like jalen who gets a ton of touches can rest up and wait to playoffs 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StJoesFanboy said:

i think you're right

i think Bosco tries to stay healthy against Joes, plays their 2nd-stringers mostly, and waits on them or SPP for the 1st playoff round

Exactly it doesnt make sense to play the rest of the year. They are in the playoffs. Beat them when it counts

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I didnt mean like a whose hurt. I meant it like over a course of a season u get banged up and such. So I was saying it doesnt matter if bosco wins or losses rest of year they are in the playoffs. So guys like jalen who gets a ton of touches can rest up and wait to playoffs 

that's what I'm screamin'.  don't show them our playbook.  get the freshmen some playing time, and keep them off balance.  joes doesn't seem to play well against fat linemen.  and if we win, they're only gonna say that they were hurt or weren't trying hard

11 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Ok, but jalen has had less touches than every starting RB and most second string RBs in the league. No worries there.

• Like 1