DBP 35 at SJR 14 (Happy GSB?)

I AM IRONMAN

Hats off to Bosco ... kids came to play ... coaching was spot on ... play calling / defensive schemes all great .... SJR just had their hat handed to them .... came out flat in first half which is now a trend .... cannot think of a bigger wake up call than getting your ass handed to you at home vs a rival .... and now what are they ? 

SPP game looms large but more importantly how does this team respond vs SHP ...... 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

Hats off to Bosco ... kids came to play ... coaching was spot on ... play calling / defensive schemes all great .... SJR just had their hat handed to them .... came out flat in first half which is now a trend .... cannot think of a bigger wake up call than getting your ass handed to you at home vs a rival .... and now what are they ? 

SPP game looms large but more importantly how does this team respond vs SHP ...... 

Joes will run the rest of their schedule, and I don't want to jinx Bosco, but Joes is still Joes.  Mucci was very, very good.  Joes was flat, but I know how good they are.  Like Lefty said to Donnie Brasco, every dog gets a warm piece of the sidewalk sometimes.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dntn31 said:

Can we just take a moment and appreciate the fact that Jeff Fisher's "algorithm" had SJR rated as high as #4 less than a month ago?

I know daisy chains re unreliable, but SFA manhandled IMG, which sort of shows Joes' level of play.  And Servite beat Serra, which I would think reflects well on Joes, given Servite's play against SJB, a top-tier team. 

Joes had an off day.  If Bosco were to do ok in the playoffs, I wouldn't like the idea of playing Joes 2x.

Bosco was in Cover 0 against SPP with no real blitzing, and then Cover 1 when SPP's WR starting slanting thru the middle.  Today, Bosco gave new looks, played Cover 2, with Batts i think for the 1st time as Safety, and blitzing more.

Bosco is 3 and 4.  I'm happy for them, but this is Joes' year.

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It was amazing how the SJR crowd supported Mucci while he was in. A fan favorite for sure! 

I like their fans, and their dads and moms who work the games are great--really top quality.

Alaimo gets tossed aside--today, and against SFA, a few parents weren't screaming nice things.  The kid is a 4* going to Purdue.  His family is like Joes royalty.

It looked like the coaches hid his helmet, and his parents were directing him how to find it so he could go back in.  Seems to have a lot of heart.  one of best WRs was out.

33 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

NJs Fab4 as of this moment:

SPP

DBP

SJR

BC

none of this matters .....now its about playoff seeding....prediction... BC / Bosco semis 

#1 SJR or SPP

#2  SJR or SPP

#3  BC

#4 SHP

#5 Delby

#6 Bosco

#7 St Joes mettuchy

# 8  notre dame 

1 minute ago, SJR89 said:

none of this matters .....now its about playoff seeding....prediction... BC / Bosco semis 

#1 SJR or SPP

#2  SJR or SPP

#3  BC

#4 SHP

#5 Delby

#6 Bosco

#7 St Joes mettuchy

# 8  notre dame 

BC is the best draw Bosco can hope for.  Bosco is 3 and 4, and if they could beat Joes 1x, now wasn't the time.

Glad it's lining up that way.  SPP's running QB is a nightmare.  Joes is up and down tough and talented, and will be motivated.  BC is very good, but they might be the best matchup for Bosco--and Bosco lost already; so BC is the favorite until proven otherwise.

46 minutes ago, StJoesFanboy said:

I like their fans, and their dads and moms who work the games are great--really top quality.

Alaimo gets tossed aside--today, and against SFA, a few parents weren't screaming nice things.  The kid is a 4* going to Purdue.  His family is like Joes royalty.

It looked like the coaches hid his helmet, and his parents were directing him how to find it so he could go back in.  Seems to have a lot of heart.  one of best WRs was out.

Hid is helmet??? Maybe if injured but otherwise lame!!!