DBP 35 at SJR 14 (Happy GSB?)

I AM IRONMAN

46 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I don't think Bosco had 342 yards TOTAL in those two games. <<Yet still managed to crush your hapless team 🤣

However, two players ran for 342 yards themselves against SJR. <<sometimes you need to do more in this league to win  

That's an embarrassment. <<< STA shooting nothing but losses against Bosco only to have you biatch when they win in league??? yeah I'd say that's pretty embarrassing ...

It's an indictment of SJR. yourself.  Not an endorsement of BNU excellence and balance. <<<FIFY

20 minutes ago, The Guru said:

It's an indictment of SJR

For the record, I never said sjr was that good. They are a 30 ish ranked team in the country prob ... yes, they were supposed to beat Bosco but you can’t come out flat and expect to win in the BNU... it’s not nor cal. 

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I knew you were going to start your rebuttal with a total yards comment. 

Predictable. 

Because SJR surrendered 342 yards rushing to two Bosco players.

And you clowns are trying to sell it as a positive about BNU competition.

No, SJR embarrassed themselves. No two ways about it.

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

For the record, I never said sjr was that good. They are a 30 ish ranked team in the country prob ... yes, they were supposed to beat Bosco but you can’t come out flat and expect to win in the BNU... it’s not nor cal. 

JSerra was running on SJR to but Hartigan felt like getting fancy and would throw the ball with Booty or the game would've gone down to the wire

4 minutes ago, The Guru said:

My claim was that it would be sold a certain way.<<when the game and score has already shown it, your prognostication of what has already become clear means very little.

The evidence is the post confirming my claim.<<yes you confirmed your idiocy 👍 

You should change your name to clown instead of troll.<<would not want to take yours...

🤡

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

Yet still managed to crush your hapless team 🤣

sometimes you need to do more in this league to win  

STA shooting nothing but losses against Bosco only to have you biatch when they win in league??? yeah I'd say that's pretty embarrassing too...

FIFY

Not only do you not know how to use the quote function properly but you're desperately trying to change the subject to a 3rd party team that's not involved in the topic.

Don't worry. Everybody does when they can't defend their point.

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I never claimed that you did. I claimed that you clowns always respond with the nonsense in bold.

SJR embarrasses themselves against a shitty team and somehow it's a great statement about BNU competition.

Everybody else knows better.

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Not only do you not know how to use the quote function properly but you're desperately trying to change the subject to a 3rd party team that's not involved in the topic.<<<how can I be changing the topic, when I only responded to you, talking about getting your azz kicked by Bosco....see..> " I don't think Bosco had 342 yards TOTAL in those two games."  

Don't worry. Everybody does when they can't defend their point.<<<So then why are you trying to devalue all those yards? Does it make your losses to Bosco feel any better??? 

4 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Yes they are.

Their best win before SJR was against #3087 West Orange.

Go watch those two games that you keep bragging about. They sucked.

“Shitty” teams don’t go tied into the 4th Q with Gonzaga and lead them 21-14 In the 3rd. 

Shitty is the wrong adjective. 

9 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

“Shitty” teams don’t go tied into the 4th Q with Gonzaga and lead them 21-14 In the 3rd. 

Shitty is the wrong adjective.

Get a  clue.

Viera played Gonzaga twice. Was winning in the 4th quarter in the first game and won the second game. Frickin' Viera.

Shitty, bad, crappy. Whatever word you want to use. Those teams all win games or play some opponents close. It happens all the time, every year.

Gonzaga is not a great team. Stop propping up somebody because they lost "close" to them.

9 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

STA prob should of been blanked at West Point if not for #8 on Bosco making a poor play in coverage on STA’s only td. 

Should I take away all of Bosco's points because of STA's poor play?

I get why you losers have to keep bringing this game up. Your program sucks and you're trying to cling to the past. But all it does is show everybody how eager you are to avoid the subject.