Servite Smashes JSerra

Sammyswordsman

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Told you guys.

I believe Servite will have a Real Shot to win D1 in the next 2 years... That QB is only a Sophomore, and that kid looks composed and he can play...

Very Impressed with the quick Turnaround by TT.... 

I just can’t figure out the BG loss though... Other then when TT “Studied” DLS Maybe he learned that “Hyper-Improvement” is a Real Thing!!!...🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

I believe Servite will have a Real Shot to win D1 in the next 2 years... That QB is only a Sophomore, and that kid looks composed and he can play...

I just can’t figure out the BG loss though... Other then when TT “Studied” DLS Maybe he learned that “Hyper-Improvement” is a Real Thing!!!...🤣🤣🤣

Or maybe Gorman is two tears above Servite. Because the Gaels smashed Servite by a bigger margin. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

This seems very outlandish unless the CIF cracks down on Mater Dei and it’s transfers which ain’t happening. I watched some of the 1st half of the MD-Servite game and it looked like they were playing a freshmen team. 
Servite fans should pray that their young core sticks together. Theres a lot of “temptation” in the Trinity League for kids to move around, sadly. 

1 minute ago, Extremely Humble said:

This seems very outlandish unless the CIF cracks down on Mater Dei and it’s transfers which ain’t happening. I watched some of the 1st half of the MD-Servite game and it looked like they were playing a freshmen team. 
Servite fans should pray that their young core sticks together. Theres a lot of “temptation” in the Trinity League for kids to move around, sadly. 

Not worried. Not now that Servite had TT back.  This program has the kids on lockdown now.

Look for Servite to be on the receiving end of the “temptation”,

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, eddiev said:

The only thing Servite has done this year is awaken the sleeping giant (SJB). Look what SJB has done to their last two opponents. Next weeks MD vs SJB is going to be epic.

What?  Such a dumb statement.

Look who SJB last two opponents were. 

SJB is going to get their bell rung vs. The Stache

2 hours ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Or maybe Gorman is two tears above Servite. Because the Gaels smashed Servite by a bigger margin. 

You may be right right, I really like BG... I picked BG to beat ST. louis So I am a believer in the Gales....

If BG comes to Cali next year to play Servite the result may be very different...

Just like BG beat DLS by 24 then came out here and lost the next year... 

BG would certainly be a Semifinalist and a Real contender in SS D1... Just like Servite will be the next 2 years....

2 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

It is only “Outlandish” to those who don’t understand Football in the OC.... With TT back, Servite is now a Destination....

Of Course Servite looks young, they have 24 Sophomores on Varsity right now... That is an incredible core to have the next 2 years...

Also, there is no guarantee that MD and SJB will have QB’s like BY and DJ the next 2 years... And SJB will lose a ton to Graduation and Servite almost beat SJB this year with that very young core...

So will Servite win SS D1 Over MD or SJB, I don’t know... Will they be a real Contender and make the Semifinals or the Finals, Definitely!!....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

It is only “Outlandish” to those who don’t understand Football in the OC.... With TT back, Servite is now a Destination....

Of Course Servite looks young, they have 24 Sophomores on Varsity right now... That is an incredible core to have the next 2 years...

Also, there is no guarantee that MD and SJB will have QB’s like BY and DJ the next 2 years... And SJB will lose a ton to Graduation and Servite almost beat SJB this year with that very young core...

So will Servite win SS D1 Over MD or SJB, I don’t know... Will they be a real Contender and make the Semifinals or the Finals, Definitely!!....

Only problem for servite is that they’re in the rebuilding process, MD & Bosco will be reloading. Meaning they already have the pieces to fill in. A few more Hawaiian studs and a couple more years of the buckeyes and t thom gon be aight

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

Mater Dei and SJB reload with 4-5 stars every season man. You’re out of your mind if you think Servite has a serious shot of beating MD any time soon. It was 41-3 at half. 

1 minute ago, Extremely Humble said:

Terrified to play Servite but willing to play De La Salle. 

Have to play DLS, don’t need to play servite or any other big time private school. Only shot at relevancy in NorCal is to beat DLS. Why play a trinity league team that would beat them and mess up their 9-1 regular season record streak? 2 years at 9-1 with only losses coming from DLS sounds good to me, don’t test the waters. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Have to play DLS, don’t need to play servite or any other big time private school. Only shot at relevancy in NorCal is to beat DLS. Why play a trinity league team that would beat them and mess up their 9-1 regular season record streak? 2 years at 9-1 with only losses coming from DLS sounds good to me, don’t test the waters. 

There’s only two teams in the TL that we can definitively say would beat Folsom. This is the first time in literally 10 years that Servite has even been relevant. If they played this year I think it would be a good game since Folsom is down a bit and Servite is way up. 

• Haha 1