Shadow Creek (TX)

Texasfrog

Let me start by saying...  If teams like Servite, JSerra, John Curtis and many others are so call National Stage teams.

This Shadow Creek (TEXAS) team is elite National Stage team.

Shadow Creek is loaded with FBS talent up and down it's roster.  Has a great Junior Dual-Threat QB- Kyron Drones will have his selection of about 20 FBS schools this time next year.

Almost the entire defense is FBS prospects.

Shadow Creek would give North Shore (Top 20 school) a big run for its money.

Watch tonight on the NFHS Network.    Shadow Creek vs Richmond Foster.

LMAO... Servite and JSERRA better than this Shadow Creek team...  That's just stupid funny!!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Let me start by saying...  If teams like Servite, JSerra, John Curtis and many others are so call National Stage teams.

Shadow Creek would give North Shore (Top 20 school) a big run for its money.

Watch tonight on the NFHS Network.    Shadow Creek vs Richmond Foster

Lmao 🤣 I can’t say if thier better than John Curtis or not but when it comes to scheduling Slap dick teams Shit Creek takes home the trophy 🏆 lmao 

😂 who the fuck is Alief Elsik HS 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, The Guru said:

😄

Shadow Creek does have some talent only frog sucks at marketing and then he lies about their QB.....he will not have 20 FBS offers by next year...

That said.

LSU got a commit from Shadow Creek DE Alec Byrant.

https://247sports.com/Player/Alec-Bryant-46050065/

Texas got a commit from Shadow Creek DB Xavion Alford.

https://247sports.com/Player/Xavion-Alford-46051445/

Shadow Creek is good...They won't get love for many reasons:

1.  The school just recently opened so nobody knows much about them unless you followed Texas 5A.  They were 5A runner-ups last season (Highland Park won 27-17 last season).

2.  They're not the top school in 5A.  Currently Frisco Lone Star is.  Teams like Denton Ryan and Highland Park are on par with them.  We will have to see how good they are come playoff time.

3.  Schedule is not "National" but not all of us care about that in Texas.

• Thanks 3
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Shadow Creek does have some talent only frog sucks at marketing and then he lies about their QB.....he will not have 20 FBS offers by next year...

That said.

LSU got a commit from Shadow Creek DE Alec Byrant.

https://247sports.com/Player/Alec-Bryant-46050065/

Texas got a commit from Shadow Creek DB Xavion Alford.

https://247sports.com/Player/Xavion-Alford-46051445/

They are a new school, first year of varsity last season and played in the 5AD1 finals vs highland park.  Lost 27-17

they returned 14 starters, they look good. If you get a chance check them out.  A good team to follow 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Shadow Creek is good...They won't get love for many reasons:

1.  The school just recently opened so nobody knows much about them unless you followed Texas 5A.  They were 5A runner-ups last season (Highland Park won 27-17 last season).

2.  They're not the top school in 5A.  Currently Frisco Lone Star is.  Teams like Denton Ryan and Highland Park are on par with them.  We will have to see how good they are come playoff time.

They’re good frosty.  I’ve watched several of their games.  They returned 14 starters off that team last year.  Not a lot of weaknesses I saw, strong in all phases. 

IMO they are much better than they were last year with the 10 pt loss to HP

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

They are a new school, first year of varsity last season and played in the 5AD1 finals vs highland park.  Lost 27-17

they returned 14 starters, they look good. If you get a chance check them out.  A good team to follow 

I think they could be good....they have some horses especially on defense.

I've seen some video on the LSU forum when they signed DE Alec Byrant...he's the real deal.

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I think they could be good....they have some horses especially on defense.

I've seen some film when they signed DE Alec Byrant...he's the real deal.

Their defense is their strength.  The difference with them and last year is they have some talent on offense and can stretch out defenses with their deep threat in Seth Jones and a QB that can get it to him. 

53 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Kyron Drones has a Texas Southern offer......

https://247sports.com/Player/Kyron-Drones-46081020/

Keep us posted.....

LMAO... He had the Texas Southern offer before he ever started a varsity game at QB. 

Like I said this time next year.. He'll have about 20+ FBS offers.  Which is about 15 more FBS than probably any QB from Louisiana.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

They’re good frosty.  I’ve watched several of their games.  They returned 14 starters off that team last year.  Not a lot of weaknesses I saw, strong in all phases. 

IMO they are much better than they were last year with the 10 pt loss to HP

Problem is they are like Denton Ryan.

Schedule is weak...