Shadow Creek (TX)

Texasfrog

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Just inserting garbage from Louisiana for negative attention. 

Shadow Creek would be the top team in LA every year. 

Maybe the Battle of the Border can get them and prove it. 

LOL...  Nole,  I just posted that if this Shadow Creek team was in Louisiana.   Lil'Cajun would be posting half naked photos of all their players during Summer football and would have their Mr.Johnsons about 10 inches down his throat.

Shadow Creek > anything in Louisiana.   Get that John Curtis crap out of here.  Another one of the biggest myths on the High School stage.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

They are a new school, first year of varsity last season and played in the 5AD1 finals vs highland park.  Lost 27-17

Nothing proves Texas is overrated more than when schools win championships or reach the state finals in their first year(s).

I remember laughing my ass off when Dekaney won a 5A state championship in like their 3rd or 4th year and the Texan goons were bragging that it was a sign of strength.

Now something called Shadow Creek reaches a 5A championship game in their first varsity season.

🤡

• Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Problem is they are like Denton Ryan.

Schedule is weak...

this program proved themselves last year going undefeated and coming within 10 of HP as a 1st yr varsity program. Ryan has no excuses, they’ve flustered for the past 2-3 years.  

SC returned 6 on O and 8 on D and I noticed the difference in the 3 games I’ve watched. They are considerably better than they were last season.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

this program proved themselves last year going undefeated and coming within 10 of HP as a 1st yr varsity program. Ryan has no excuses, they’ve flustered for the past 2-3 years.  

SC returned 6 on O and 8 on D and I noticed the difference in the 3 games I’ve watched. They are considerably better than they were last season.  

And all those returners are pretty much FBS Prospects along with a lot of underclass kids.

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Nothing proves Texas is overrated more than when schools win championships or reach the state finals in their first year(s).

I remember laughing my ass off when Dekaney won a 5A state championship in like their 3rd or 4th year and the Texan goons were bragging that it was a sign of strength.

Now something called Shadow Creek reaches a 5A championship game in their first varsity season.

🤡

🖕🖕🖕

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

My opinion they are the 3d best team in GHA behind only Katy and NS.  

Ryan has a suspect offense...I've talked to Ryan fans saying they'd be happy if they even stay close with Lone Star.  

Im not impressed with the O either (Lot of rub routes and the occasional post is basically thier passing game).  But D is top-notched.

Question is will Shadow Creek become another Ryan after the "Newness factor" fades.

5 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

He had the Texas Southern offer before he ever started a varsity game at QB.

He still has it as a junior....and, it's his only offer.

Sophomore Walker Howard (St. Thomas More, La) has offers from LSU, Alabama, Texas A&M,  Miss St, Nebraska, and adding offers weekly......AND, he doesn't even start for STM. Rides the bench....he will play next year though.

https://247sports.com/player/walker-howard-46058715/

You live in a fantasy world.

9 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Ryan has a suspect offense...I've talked to Ryan fans saying they'd be happy if they even stay close with Lone Star.  

Im not impressed with the O either (Lot of rub routes and the occasional post is basically thier passing game).  But D is top-notched.

Question is will Shadow Creek become another Ryan after the "Newness factor" fades.

They’ll be 6A next year, so it’s a different ballgame altogether. 

Thats the difference between them and Ryan, SC can do some things on offense.  

12 minutes ago, The Guru said:

🤡

A portion of their roster was from Manvel which is in the same district and the runner-up from the same classification the year prior. So, how is that shocking?

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He still has it as a junior....and, it's his only offer.

Sophomore Walker Howard (St. Thomas More, La) has offers from LSU, Alabama, Texas A&M,  Miss St, Nebraska, and adding offers weekly......AND, he doesn't even start for STM. Rides the bench....he will play next year though.

https://247sports.com/player/walker-howard-46058715/

You live in a fantasy world.

LMAO... and he'll still be behind about 10 sophomores in Texas.  ha-ha

3 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

A portion of their roster was from Manvel which is in the same district and the runner-up from the same classification the year prior. So, how is that shocking?

I didn't say it was shocking. I said it was funny.

Schools in their first year of varsity football shouldn't win state championships or even reach the state finals in competitive states. The reason they do is because the bar is so low and, in fact, it's rather easy to win every championship in Texas except maybe one.

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I didn't say it was shocking. I said it was funny.

Schools in their first year of varsity football shouldn't win state championships or even reach the state finals in competitive states. The reason they do is because the bar is so low and, in fact, it's rather easy to win every championship in Texas except maybe one.

I don’t believe it happens often. You may have a point.

9 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

I remember Warren Easton (NOLA) going against a Texas 5A a few years ago.

Texas 5A:  John Tyler- 41

Louisiana: Warren Easton (NOLA)- 6

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.

Warren Easton lost 5 games that year.....including losing to Edna Karr 61-13.

Anyways, try harder to sell Shadow Creek without looking like a complete moron doing it.

1 hour ago, Texasfrog said:

Let me start by saying...  If teams like Servite, JSerra, John Curtis and many others are so call National Stage teams.

This Shadow Creek (TEXAS) team is elite National Stage team.

Shadow Creek is loaded with FBS talent up and down it's roster.  Has a great Junior Dual-Threat QB- Kyron Drones will have his selection of about 20 FBS schools this time next year.

Almost the entire defense is FBS prospects.

Shadow Creek would give North Shore (Top 20 school) a big run for its money.

Watch tonight on the NFHS Network.    Shadow Creek vs Richmond Foster.

LMAO... Servite and JSERRA better than this Shadow Creek team...  That's just stupid funny!!!

Your great QB currently only has one offer from a school called Texas southern something something.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

LMAO... and he'll still be behind about 10 sophomores in Texas.  ha-ha

If you say so....but, you are the same clown that said this.

"Has a great Junior Dual-Threat QB- Kyron Drones will have his selection of about 20 FBS schools this time next year."

You can't be taken seriously......