Shadow Creek (TX)

Texasfrog

10 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I don’t believe it happens often. You may have a point.

These programs were successful bc they pulled talent from already talented programs.  Shadow creek from Manvel and Dekaney from Westfield.

That alone is unique and would be similar if a new school opened and pulled from north shore.  

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Your great QB currently only has one offer from a school called Texas southern something something.

You have to give the process time.  Not everyone is swamped immediately with offers. 

This time last year Duncanville had a starting OT and a WR, both sophomores, who were 0 stars with 1 offer between them. 

Now, the OT is a 5**** with over 20 offers and the WR is a 3*** with several FBS offers. 

If this QB continues to have a good season he’ll get more solid offers.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

No you can’t count them out, they are solid too. 5AD1 is pretty good at the top: lone star, Lancaster, shadow creek, Ryan, highland park.  

Lancaster has a 4* RB LSU is very much interested in...

LSU is going to pick up another RB this class.

My money is on the Lancaster kid or Warren Easton kid.......

https://247sports.com/Player/Kevontre-Bradford-46041118/

https://247sports.com/player/ashaad-clayton-46036383/

2 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

Let me start by saying...  If teams like Servite, JSerra, John Curtis and many others are so call National Stage teams.

This Shadow Creek (TEXAS) team is elite National Stage team.

Shadow Creek is loaded with FBS talent up and down it's roster.  Has a great Junior Dual-Threat QB- Kyron Drones will have his selection of about 20 FBS schools this time next year.

Almost the entire defense is FBS prospects.

Shadow Creek would give North Shore (Top 20 school) a big run for its money.

Watch tonight on the NFHS Network.    Shadow Creek vs Richmond Foster.

LMAO... Servite and JSERRA better than this Shadow Creek team...  That's just stupid funny!!!

How odd do you have to be to post about schools that have no correlation to each other 😂 Were you hoping to accomplish something lil bro? Day # 567 of California hsfb living in your head rent free. Really strange. “Let me start by saying.....” Some random tx team I’ve picked is so much better than x,y, &z. 😂😂😂 I’m sure they’d give NS a run for their money lol.  A few recruits doesn’t equate a successful team on a national level. I’m guessing they’d run Bosco off the field since they’d give NS a run for their money? Right? 😂😭 I have 2 questions for you to answer - 1. Why is every other dude from tx on here a rational thinker and poster but you aren’t? 2. Explain this pic below. 

884FE57F-251E-4858-BD94-7B15AB1EEB31.jpeg

• Haha 4

44 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

These programs were successful bc they pulled talent from already talented programs.  Shadow creek from Manvel and Dekaney from Westfield.

That alone is unique and would be similar if a new school opened and pulled from north shore.  

Okay, From what I heard that area is landlocked but I see exactly what you’re saying.

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

I didn't say it was shocking. I said it was funny.

Schools in their first year of varsity football shouldn't win state championships or even reach the state finals in competitive states. The reason they do is because the bar is so low and, in fact, it's rather easy to win every championship in Texas except maybe one.

You are complete idiot 

🖕

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

You have to give the process time.  Not everyone is swamped immediately with offers. 

This time last year Duncanville had a starting OT and a WR, both sophomores, who were 0 stars with 1 offer between them. 

Now, the OT is a 5**** with over 20 offers and the WR is a 3*** with several FBS offers. 

If this QB continues to have a good season he’ll get more solid offers.  

Watching game and so far not impressed.  But maybe he's just having a bad game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

Let me start by saying...  If teams like Servite, JSerra, John Curtis and many others are so call National Stage teams.

This Shadow Creek (TEXAS) team is elite National Stage team.

Shadow Creek is loaded with FBS talent up and down it's roster.  Has a great Junior Dual-Threat QB- Kyron Drones will have his selection of about 20 FBS schools this time next year.

Almost the entire defense is FBS prospects.

You mean the team that’s losing to the 40th best team in your state? Losing to a team that’s already lost to a garbage team ranked #102 in tx? 😂😂😭Elite national stage team? 😂😂😭 might be time to hang em up frog. 🤡🤡

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, The Guru said:

Nothing proves Texas is overrated more than when schools win championships or reach the state finals in their first year(s).

I remember laughing my ass off when Dekaney won a 5A state championship in like their 3rd or 4th year and the Texan goons were bragging that it was a sign of strength.

Now something called Shadow Creek reaches a 5A championship game in their first varsity season.

🤡

You do realize shadow creek Kids are all from manvel and that surrounding area ? Its not like the school is getting kids from rural west texas. Theyre getting athletes from an area full of good programs but youre right its not a good look. No one in texas expected then to have that run last year. Probably wont happen again

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Yes because you're the second person to say that in this thread.

And?

As if Manvel is some kind of super school.

🤡

I meant manvel the city and the surrounding areas like alvin  etc. brazoria county to be exact and manvel hs was a pretty good 5a program but never called it a super school you clown