Shadow Creek (TX)

Texasfrog

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

“Dv & Ns are the best teams in the country” tExAs spEeD 😂 California is slowwwwwww 😂 

“Ya..ya..ya”

Dv’s best opponent lost by 30 at home to MD. Ns has already lost to a much “slower” Katy team. (Since thats the basis of your argument) But yeah, they’re the best! So so fast! Battle tested too with those tough schedules am I right frog!?

“Ya..ya..ya” “Ha-ha-ha-ha” 

“Corona Del Mar is so slow”

Post the track team 400 M times again, that’ll prove who the better football teams are! 

Corona Del Mar is slow..  and they play against slow teams.   But you go ahead and convince yourself that their fucking legit playing agains those Shit teams that have no next level talent on them.

HELL,  Some of the Texas 4A's would beat them shit out of those Corona Del Mar opponents.

But, I'm also pretty sure that many of those talentless teams that Corona Del mar plays against.  The kids that did have some talent on those schools.  They're  wearing Mater Dei Jerseys.

• Haha 2

Sorry MJE44..   I just had to show you how ignorant you are about Texas HS football when you make a comment that..

MJE44 ...."Corona Del Mar hasn't really played against anyone but neither has Shadow Creek."    LMFAO!!

For the LOVE OF GOD!!   Richmond Foster (The team that got beat by Shadow Creek) would kill any of those teams Corona Del Mar has played against this year!!!

Richmond Foster has three (3) players that might be future NFL players for Christ-Sake!!!   

Richmond Foster:   DT- LSU offer ; OT- Ohio St, Bama, GA, LSU offer ;  WR- OU commit;  QB- Kent St commit, OL-Baylor offer,  WR- Okla St offer,  DT- FCS offers,  RB- SMU offer..

Name the team that Corona Del Mar played against that has that level and quality of talent?

Servite doesn't even that that quality of talent on their team.. LMFAO!!!

Oh... the team that Shadow Creek plays against tomorrow (Hightower).   They have 3 (P5) kids and 1 other FBS kid and several FCS kids on their team.  LOL!!

• Haha 1

TXBALL...   Corona Del Mar has explosive speed and really fast on pursuit angles.      

I would like to see the explosive speed and fast pursuit angles against Lancaster, Fort Bend Marshall and Lufkin.

This is when I'll be told that I'm just saying that because of the skin color of the Corona Del Mar kids (White) LOL.

MJE44... It has nothing to do with the skin-color of anyone brother..   I just know what real "TEAM SPEED" looks like.    

Corona Del Mar has never had to play against a Fort Bend Marshall with a QB-Malik Hornsby and RB-Devone Achane.   Along with many other FBS/FCS kids on the that team that are blazing fast.

Shadow Creek QB Kyron Drones tonight:   Pulled with about 3 minutes left in the 3rd QT.

Passing:  14-23-179 yards- 3 TDS - O Int.

Rushing:   7 car- 82 yards- 2 TDS.

But that was playing against Hightower..    I'm sure if he was playing agains those California teams like Downey, Saint Frances, Palos Verdes, Lakewood, San Clemente, Huntington Beach, Edison, Fountain View or Newport Harbor that he wouldn't of been able to do that.    LMFAO!!   WINK-WINK!!!!

MaxPreps Freeman Rankings:   10-31-2019.    (California + Texas 5A's).

1. Mater Dei   (1)
  2. St John Bosco  (3)
  3. Centennial   (18)
  4. De La Salle  (19)
  5. Cathedral Catholic  (26)
  6. Mission Viejo  (27)
  7. Servite  (29)
  8. Narbonne  (36)
  9. Frisco Lone Star-TX5A  (42)
  10. JSERRA  (44)
  11. Corona Del Mar  (53)
  12. Shadow Creek-TX5A  (56)

Not bad for two "Crappy Texas 5A Football teams" to be considered basically Top #10 California teams!!

On 10/24/2019 at 9:00 PM, HurricaneNick said:

Big 7 point win. NATIONALLY ELITE!!! 

😂

Hey Tropical Storm..

the new Max Prep Poll for the week of 11-3-2019 has..

#52  Shadow Creek-TX5A

That also puts them at #12th  in California.

Ya... That Shadow Creek.😎

Ohhhhh... go ahead and clear the stupid look off your face now!!🤣

1 hour ago, Texasfrog said:

Hey Tropical Storm..

the new Max Prep Poll for the week of 11-3-2019 has..

#52  Shadow Creek-TX5A

That also puts them at #12th  in California.

Ya... That Shadow Creek.😎

Ohhhhh... go ahead and clear the stupid look off your face now!!🤣

Hey sadfroggirl, 4 trinity league teams in top ten tx 6a according to your mythical system?Sounds about right to me. (Just one league not the state) Sorry about that, didn’t mean to discredit your magical system I know you have so much fun with it and clearly spend a lot of time working on it! Have your fun on the computer little brother. Damn I’m kind of upset I replied to you because it’s pretty comical watching you talk to yourself on here lol Do you have nightmares about California hsfb too or can you escape it for a little bit while you sleep? Now that you’ve gone out of your way to tag me can you answer this one for me big guy? I know I’ve asked 10 times but you just won’t seem to answer it! One of your worst takes ever and that’s saying something!

2581AC94-2761-48E1-80FF-FAAA1E9F6859.jpeg

7 hours ago, Texasball said:

Shadow Creek is good in any state!😂😂😂

Polls are bogus...The Trinity League is pretty average outside of MD and SJB...

What’s the first league the head man of the “college” you coached at is sending you to recruit? The trinity league. So if you could answer me real quick boss I know you didn’t answer this the first time I asked you. Name one district in tx as good as the trinity league? Please? 

7 of the underclassmen starters are below (14 + starters are underclassmen) & you’re willing to pay a man $100 to set this game up with dv next year? You got some balls, I will give you that!

74F9150E-5342-4D34-B161-E608C2E4F548.png

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

What’s the first league the head man of the “college” you coached at is sending you to recruit? The trinity league. So if you could answer me real quick boss I know you didn’t answer this the first time I asked you. Name one district in tx as good as the trinity league? Please? 

7 of the underclassmen starters are below (14 + starters are underclassmen) & you’re willing to pay a man $100 to set this game up with dv next year? You got some balls, I will give you that!

74F9150E-5342-4D34-B161-E608C2E4F548.png

LMFAO...  How many of those kids are paying the Private School tuition to attend Mater Dei??   Here I'll answer that for you.....  NONE!!  Ha-ha-ha.

Mater Dei gets away with what Narbonne HS couldn't.    Go Figure... Only in California!!

Trinity League is the best league in America.. besides Servite, JSerra, Orange Lutheran and Santa Margarita.😁

Freeman Ratings for the week of 11-4-2019.

California-Texas 5A 

#7 in California:   Frisco Lone Star - TX5A.

#10 in California:   Shadow Creek-TX5A.    Ha-ha-ha-ha... OOPPSS!!!!!🤣