Shadow Creek (TX)

Texasfrog

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

No he's not. I said he's a terrible NFL QB and he's just that. Making the AFC Championship game doesn't change that. As you said, football is the ultimate team sport and you can win by running the ball and playing great defense at any level. When he was forced to be good, his team lost in the playoffs.

The bottom line is this, if Tannehill was from any state other then from Texas, we'd be hearing about how terrible he is from clowns like you and frog, but since he's from Texas, you can't say such a thing. 

Easy - if Tannehill was from any other state you would not be up his ass.

You have Dog Piled guy who was in horrible situation at Miami - now he is at Tennessee and actually played very respectable football and you are still up his ass.  This is only because he is from Texas!

You damn sure don’t get my respect - California fake ass punk!

you have many fooled not me!

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, Texasball said:

You have Dog Piled guy who was in horrible situation at Miami - now he is at Tennessee and actually played very respectable football and you are still up his ass.  This is only because he is from Texas!

You damn sure don’t get my respect - California fake ass punk!

you have many fooled not me!

But, but, but... California 5-Star QB's Matt Barkley (5-Star) and 5-Star Josh Rosen (SJB) are great great great QB's.  LOL

On 10/24/2019 at 4:05 PM, RedZone said:

Shadow Creek does have some talent only frog sucks at marketing and then he lies about their QB.....he will not have 20 FBS offers by next year...

Hey Cajun idiot.   Shadow Creek's QB (Kyron Drones) has 13 FBS offers now.   

Wow.. and it's not even the heavy recruiting season yet.    Hmmmm... What level of an idiot are you?

By the way...  Archbishop Rummel QB has two FCS offers.😉

PS..   I'll be here to let you know when he gets his 20th FBS offer!!😃

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 2/26/2020 at 6:04 AM, Texasball said:

You have Dog Piled guy who was in horrible situation at Miami

BS, I've said many times QBs from Cali are crappy QBs in the NFL(Mark Sanchez)

You know he was in a horrible situation? How do you know? The back up came in and performed just like Tanehill did there

On 2/27/2020 at 7:41 PM, steeler01 said:

BS, I've said many times QBs from Cali are crappy QBs in the NFL(Mark Sanchez)

You know he was in a horrible situation? How do you know? The back up came in and performed just like Tanehill did there

Let me know when Mater Dei's-5-Star QB (Matt Barkley) and St.Johns Bosco-5-Star QB (Josh Rosen) take any NFL team to either the AFC or NFC Title game.      Ha-ha-ha-ha.

Shadow Creek does have some talent only frog sucks at marketing and then he lies about their QB.....he will not have 20 FBS offers by next year...

That said.

LSU got a commit from Shadow Creek DE Alec Byrant.

https://247sports.com/Player/Alec-Bryant-46050065/

Texas got a commit from Shadow Creek DB Xavion Alford.

https://247sports.com/Player/Xavion-Alford-46051445/

Hey idiot Cajun Boy...  Kyron Drones has 15 FBS offers now..  and just think.  Only about 8 more months to go before it's been a year.  Ha-ha-ha.

Tell me again how many FBS offers Archbishop Rummels QB has?   Oh... ZERO!!!!

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

That said.

LSU got a commit from Shadow Creek DE Alec Byrant.

https://247sports.com/Player/Alec-Bryant-46050065/

Texas got a commit from Shadow Creek DB Xavion Alford.

https://247sports.com/Player/Xavion-Alford-46051445/

Hey Swamp-Rat turd..    As of 3-25-2020,  Shadow Creeks QB- Kyron Drones has 15 FBS offers and 5 of those are SEC offers.

Auburn, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Vandy and Missouri.

Oppps... I just never miss an opportunity to show the World how much of a complete stupid-shit you are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Hey Swamp-Rat turd..    As of 3-25-2020,  Shadow Creeks QB- Kyron Drones has 15 FBS offers and 5 of those are SEC offers.

Oppps... I just never miss an opportunity to show the World how much of a complete stupid-shit you are.

Oops.  I never miss an opportunity to show your ignorance.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

You’re starting to sound like the “ uru”.

Don’t turn into the uru!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

Am I missing something? Do you think 15 is actually 20?

Cajun posted that in October of 2019. He won’t have 20. It’s only March of 2020, so the kid has at least a few more months to gain more offers. And if he has offers from SEC teams, I’m willing to bet he could get offers from every Sun Belt and CUSA school as well. 

47 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Cajun posted that in October of 2019. He won’t have 20. It’s only March of 2020, so the kid has at least a few more months to gain more offers. And if he has offers from SEC teams, I’m willing to bet he could get offers from every Sun Belt and CUSA school as well. 

Great.

Then remind him when gets there.

This is the kind of kid who gets all kinds of major "offers" and then ends up signing with North Texas on signing day.

• Haha 1

On 3/26/2020 at 9:53 AM, The Guru said:

Great.

Then remind him when gets there.

This is the kind of kid who gets all kinds of major "offers" and then ends up signing with North Texas on signing day.

Really stupid above - I guess all those players who are from great programs out of Florida who sign at Florida Atlantic must of not been really good HS players.

5 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Really stupid above - I guess all those players who are from great programs out of Florida who sign at Florida Atlantic must of not been really good HS players.

This has nothing at all to do with what I said.

If a bunch of kids claimed 20 FBS offers, including SEC ones, and then signed with FAU then they were probably a low 3-star kid who didn't actually have those offers.

(which is exactly my point about this kid)

7 hours ago, The Guru said:

This has nothing at all to do with what I said.

If a bunch of kids claimed 20 FBS offers, including SEC ones, and then signed with FAU then they were probably a low 3-star kid who didn't actually have those offers.

(which is exactly my point about this kid)

Some kids will stay close to home, or where they think they can thrive. Some of the offers might be from programs they don’t have great relationships with or the depth chart is stacked. 

There are plenty reasons why kids pick the school they pick. And if you have every Sun Belt and every CUSA team offering you a scholarship then you technically do have over 20 D1 offers

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

There are plenty reasons why kids pick the school they pick. And if you have every Sun Belt and every CUSA team offering you a scholarship then you technically do have over 20 D1 offers

But if you sign with a Sun Belt or C-USA team then you didn't have an SEC offer.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Texasball said:

Hey Texasball..   Just think about Florida.   Two Manvel, TX HS QB's kids will be starting QB's for two Florida FBS programs this year..   Kyle Trask (Univ-Fla) and D'Eriq King (Miami).

It still crazy that Kyle Trask was the backup to D'Eriq King in High School at Manvel HS (TEXAS).