Sign in to follow this  
Texasfrog

Shadow Creek (TX)

On 3/26/2020 at 9:53 AM, The Guru said:

Great.

Then remind him when gets there.

This is the kind of kid who gets all kinds of major "offers" and then ends up signing with North Texas on signing day.

Really stupid above - I guess all those players who are from great programs out of Florida who sign at Florida Atlantic must of not been really good HS players.

5 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Really stupid above - I guess all those players who are from great programs out of Florida who sign at Florida Atlantic must of not been really good HS players.

This has nothing at all to do with what I said.

If a bunch of kids claimed 20 FBS offers, including SEC ones, and then signed with FAU then they were probably a low 3-star kid who didn't actually have those offers.

(which is exactly my point about this kid)

7 hours ago, The Guru said:

This has nothing at all to do with what I said.

If a bunch of kids claimed 20 FBS offers, including SEC ones, and then signed with FAU then they were probably a low 3-star kid who didn't actually have those offers.

(which is exactly my point about this kid)

Some kids will stay close to home, or where they think they can thrive. Some of the offers might be from programs they don’t have great relationships with or the depth chart is stacked. 

There are plenty reasons why kids pick the school they pick. And if you have every Sun Belt and every CUSA team offering you a scholarship then you technically do have over 20 D1 offers

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

There are plenty reasons why kids pick the school they pick. And if you have every Sun Belt and every CUSA team offering you a scholarship then you technically do have over 20 D1 offers

But if you sign with a Sun Belt or C-USA team then you didn't have an SEC offer.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, The Guru said:

But if you sign with a Sun Belt or C-USA team then you didn't have an SEC offer.

Some kid turned down Alabama to go to the Ivy League. Had an SEC offer. 

Hey Cajunboy...   Shadow Creeks QB (Kyron Drones) has 16 FBS offers now..  The latest FBS offer was from Louisiana-Lafayette "GO FIGURE!"

PS.. I see Archbishop Rummels QB (Kyle Wickersham) has 4 FCS offers now.  Congrats!!

11 hours ago, Texasball said:

Hey Texasball..   Just think about Florida.   Two Manvel, TX HS QB's kids will be starting QB's for two Florida FBS programs this year..   Kyle Trask (Univ-Fla) and D'Eriq King (Miami).

It still crazy that Kyle Trask was the backup to D'Eriq King in High School at Manvel HS (TEXAS).

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Some kid turned down Alabama to go to the Ivy League. Had an SEC offer. 

First, I doubt that story.

Second, it's an Ivy League school. There's a reason for it.

Nobody turns down Alabama to go to Middle Tennessee.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Texasfrog said:

Hey Cajunboy...   Shadow Creeks QB (Kyron Drones) has 16 FBS offers now..  The latest FBS offer was from Louisiana-Lafayette "GO FIGURE!"

That's where he'll probably sign.

Congrats!

Hey Guru...  The State of Florida has 7 FBS Football programs. 

3 of them will have Texas kids QB them for the 2020 season.

Miami-  D'eriq king  (Manvel HS)

Florida- Kyle Trask  (Manvel HS)

FIU -  Chris Robinson  (Mesquite Horn HS).

DAMN!!!!!!😎

I'm trying to figure out when the last time a couple of STA QB's started for Texas FBS programs at the same time?    Duhhhhh NEVER!!!

In fact there was an STA QB that came to the Univ-Houston a few years ago and he was big FLOP!!!

6 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

FIU -  Chris Robinson  (Mesquite Horn HS).

There's nobody named Chris Robinson on FIU's roster nor is there anybody named Chris Robinson playing QB in Florida.

🤡

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

In fact there was an STA QB that came to the Univ-Houston a few years ago and he was big FLOP!!!

He was the AAC Freshman of the Year.

🤡

On 3/29/2020 at 6:36 PM, Texasfrog said:

PS.. I see Archbishop Rummels QB (Kyle Wickersham) has 4 FCS offers now.  Congrats!!

Why would you be calling out kids like this? 

• Thanks 1

On 10/24/2019 at 4:05 PM, RedZone said:

Shadow Creek does have some talent only

frog sucks at marketing and then he lies about their QB.....he will not have 20 FBS offers by next year...

Hey Cajun idiot boy...  Shadow Creeks QB Kyron Drones has 17 FBS offers and going up and up.   Oppps.

Just making you look like the dipshit that we all know you are.

On 3/31/2020 at 9:07 AM, AztecPadre said:

Why would you be calling out kids like this? 

Because he enjoys being a dick?

• Like 1

Shadow Creek does have some talent only frog sucks at marketing and then he lies about their QB.....he will not have 20 FBS offers by next year...

Cajun.... just wanted to show how much of a stupid F'K you still are...  Shadow Creek's QB (Kyron Drones) has two new FBS offers to bring his FBS Total at 19.

Five SEC schools (Arkansas, Auburn, Ole Miss, Vanderbilt and Missouri).

But hey... you and Steellessnuttzz are QB gurus.  Ha-ha-ha-ha.🤣

• Haha 1

Shadow Creek does have some talent only frog sucks at marketing and then he lies about their QB.....he will not have 20 FBS offers by next year...

Cajun... Just wanted to show you again how much of a complete dipshit dumbass idiot that you are.

Shadow Creeks QB- Kyron Drones has 21 FBS offers now.   Baylor and Michigan St offered.

I never pass up a chance to show again and again and again what a complete dumbazzzzz you are.

Now go post some half-naked photos of 16 year old boys... you know, one of your favorite things to do.

9 hours ago, The Guru said:

So not Chris Robinson and not FIU.

You'll fit right in here.

Three of the Florida FBS programs..    Univ-Florida,  Miami and FAU have Texas boys QB them.    Open your mouth and suck on that one idiot boy.  That's it.. OPEN UP.. OPEN UP... Little more tongue son.  Little more tongue.

• Haha 1

Hey Swampshitforbrains... 

Looks like Kyron Drones is a strong lean for BAYLOR.   But with his 21 FBS offers he has plenty of options.

It's just to easy to make you look like the stupid-fuck that you are.

• Haha 1