Shadow Creek (TX)

Texasfrog

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Shadow Creek up 14-10 Halftime

Shadow Creek seems to struggle with Foster.

Last year they played twice.

Shadow Creek 35  Foster 34 (regular season)

Shadow Creek 25 Foster 21 (playoffs)

Seems about right. Frog is hyping up a shadow creek team that had close wins last year. They could’ve easily been knocked out before the finals last year

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Texasvic said:

Except curtis would not destroy this team. But also this team isnt even top a national team as frog says. Hes being extra. Great 5a program but not national teaM

LMAO... neither is Servite or JSERRA.

This Shadow Creek team would go toe-toe with overblown "Overhyped" California Trinity league team.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

43 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Big 7 point win. NATIONALLY ELITE!!! 

😂

Neither is Servite or JSERRA..  LMAO.

Shadow Creek would go toe-toe with those two over-hyped California Private school teams.

But don't worry..  They'll be some mythical poll.  Ha-ha.

PS.  Coach Rollison have the scouts out today recruiting those local Southern California pop-warner fields.

1 minute ago, Texasfrog said:

LMAO... neither is Servite or JSERRA.

This Shadow Creek team would go toe-toe with overblown "Overhyped" California Trinity league team.  

I’m sure. After that impressive 7 point against a team that’s already lost to a garbage team. Servite or JS plays a garbage foster team within 7 do you call the, nationally elite? Not a chance.  Big time nationally elite football though right kermit? What happened to your desoto boys tonight? Time to hang em up and let your other tx boys do the talking. 

• Haha 1

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

I’m sure. After that impressive 7 point against a team that’s already lost to a garbage team. Servite or JS plays a garbage foster team within 7 do you call the, nationally elite? Not a chance.  Big time nationally elite football though right kermit? What happened to your desoto boys tonight? Time to hang em up and let your other tx boys do the talking. 

You said they were Nationally Elite idiot. 

I said if teams like Servite and JSerra are so called National Elite.. So is this Shadow Creek team.

Now go watch Servite, JSerra and Santa Margarita and clap yourself on the back with the over-hyped over-rated football.

Shadow Creek would beat the shit out of the crappy ass JSERRA joke.

2 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Neither is Servite or JSERRA..  LMAO.

Shadow Creek would go toe-toe with those two over-hyped California Private school teams.

But don't worry..  They'll be some mythical poll.  Ha-ha.

PS.  Coach Rollison have the scouts out today recruiting those local Southern California pop-warner fields.

Wah wah wah. Wait..... neither is servite or jserra? I thought the purpose of this thread was to claim shadow creek was nationally elite? Now they aren’t because neither is servite or jserra Contradicting yourself isn’t a good look. You are one funny guy kermit the frog. Time to log off and give it up. Embarrassment to all of your boys in tx with valid statements.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

You said they were Nationally Elite idiot. 

I said if teams like Servite and JSerra are so called National Elite.. So is this Shadow Creek team.

Now go watch Servite, JSerra and Santa Margarita and clap yourself on the back with the over-hyped over-rated football.

Shadow Creek would beat the shit out of the crappy ass JSERRA joke.

Never said that my man. Please do some digging and find where I ever said either team is nationally elite. If you find any post I called either servite or jserra ELITE, I will gladly shut up. I’ll wait. Waiting to catch a flight home so I have some time. I’ll wait. 😉 

Hurricanfartness is still all ass-hurt because everyone in the country knows that Mater Dei and SJB aint nothing but two recruited up All-STar teams from around Southern California.

Go Peacock your little feathers idiot boy and try to convince everyone that Mater Dei is something special.

Coach Rollison is a Fk joke with his 3-stripes...  and give me a Fk break about your.. "we have a QB coach that played at Arizona St."   Still laughing my ass off at that stupid ass comment.

Maxpreps:   Coach Rollison, "Everyone is saying that we got over 20 transfers but the truth is we only got 11."

LMFAO... yes the idiot actually said that with a straight face.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Hey Hurricane...  We your blowing Coach Rollison Pee-Pee.  Does it go all the way back in your throat are just to the roof of your mouth?

I'm going to guess that you take it all the way back in your throat.

ESPN:  "Coach Rollison says that QB Bryce Young commutes 45 minutes to school each day."

• Thumbs Down 1

13 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

Hey Hurricane...  We your blowing Coach Rollison Pee-Pee.  Does it go all the way back in your throat are just to the roof of your mouth?

I'm going to guess that you take it all the way back in your throat.

ESPN:  "Coach Rollison says that QB Bryce Young commutes 45 minutes to school each day."

😂😂😂😂 oh you’re mad now! I love that I can hurt your feelings online. That’s the head man I played for,  as I’m sure you still have respect for your hs coach. Considering you could actually handle enduring an hs football season. I’m not saying it’s hard but considering how angry you are over some internet comments it’s worth asking. Oh buddy, why don’t you quote me next time?FRAUD.  Still laughing my ass off at about 5,000 of your stupid ass comments. I’ve noticed your fraud punk ass still can’t answer any of the questions I’ve asked about your prior idiotic comments. Time for you to log off so your soft feelings don’t get hurt anymore. Texasball should Bitch slap your punk ass and knock  some sense in to you. Do you gargle his balls or just give them a lick? Hahahahaha. We can go all day! Like Ive said, I got time today! And by the way if you could answer ONE of my many questions for you; If MD isn’t anything special, then why is it that they live your head? Why do you talk about them every single day? Oh you sad little man, time to log off before you start to get REAL MAD 😂 

• Haha 1

Servite is probably better than Shadow Creek because they have more talent.... 

Oh wait... No they actually dont!!  Ha-ha-ha

I just saw the Servite beat another over-hyped Trinity League team Santa Margarita like 27-0 with all that talent.

Oh ya.. The West Brook team that North Shore beat tonight.  They (West Brook) would bitchslap Servite too.  Servite hasn't played a team all year the level of team-speed that Beaumont West Brook has.

I can tell you’re crying tx frog!!! Just turn the screen off little buddy! Close your eyes!!! Turn the lights off in mommies basement and go to sleep!!! But please, don’t punch the wall anymore. The handyman is tired of going into your moms basement. It creeps him out. It’s been too many times man. You are better than this!