Exclusive Safe Space Top 25

imaGoodBoyNow

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Okay will go thru this one more time

And I'll say this one more time... They didn't play who I wanted them to play... 

That's what it all boils down to dude... 

Just admit it. You want everyone to gear up and head out to DC,NJ and CA when that's just not ever going to happen... 

The whole reason you made this thread was to be a petty little child because not everyone travels like you want them to. 

Now honestly I think STA did good by scheduling DLS. But I would've liked to see them play SFA instead but did it happen? No. And I can accept that... 

But you can't accept that the teams you listed didn't schedule like you think they should... 

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Colquitts case is this might be there best team in a while, with that senior class and you schedule a below .500 team in TCA cmon now

484E2C7E-0BAB-4C3F-8D85-F8F15EF5F943.gif

We had a different team scheduled, but, all the turmoil and political bull caused them to pull out. 

I don't blame 'em.

No need to come to Moultrie, play a team from Norman Park, coached by a bad assed dude name of Justin Rogers, and tote an ass whipping. Not good for the complexion ya know?! Ass whooped by a team with a "first year" bad assed coach. The thing was bad for publicity. 

They woulda toted the ass whipping either way. The publicity being bad is what skeert em off.   O...F...T... that spells runned oft! 

That's what happened. That's the story and we a stickin' to it!

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

For all the teams that go far and beyond thier duties to seek out the worst of the worst  competition 

1. Lakeland

2. Folsom

3. Valdosta 

4. North Shore

5. Allen

6.mcceachern

7. Longview 

8 . John Curtis 

9. Rummel

10. mallard Creek

11 Dutch fork

12. St Peters Prep

13. Avon

14. Oakland 

15. Columbia

16. TCA

17. DePaul Catholic 

18. Bryant 

19. Denton 

20. Aledo

21. Desoto 

22. Colquit county

23 owasso OK

24. North Gwinnett 

25. Thompson Alabama 

JUST MISSED

insert Louisiana or Texas team

You trolling, right? 

• Haha 2

• 9 months later...
On 10/24/2019 at 7:45 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

For all the teams that go far and beyond thier duties to seek out the worst of the worst  competition 

1. Lakeland

2. Folsom

3. Valdosta 

4. North Shore

5. Allen

6.mcceachern

7. Longview 

8 . John Curtis 

9. Rummel

10. mallard Creek

11 Dutch fork

12. St Peters Prep

13. Avon

14. Oakland 

15. Columbia

16. TCA

17. DePaul Catholic 

18. Bryant 

19. Denton 

20. Aledo

21. Desoto 

22. Colquit county

23 owasso OK

24. North Gwinnett 

25. Thompson Alabama 

JUST MISSED

insert Louisiana or Texas team

So basically every non-private team that is nationally good. Seems legit.

56 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

True, but sometimes they don't play great OOS teams. They stepped up to the plate to play Marietta and the game was over before the first half ended.

They also shut out Peoria Centennial the year before (who, as you probably know, stunned those mighty Raiders out of Ft. Lauderdale). 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

They also shut out Peoria Centennial the year before (who, as you probably know, stunned those mighty Raiders out of Ft. Lauderdale). 

True, but those were different years. Also, that wasn't exactly a great year for STA. They lost thrice, twice to teams that were worse than them. The SJB win in overtime was very good though. I guess they just fell apart as the season went along.

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Who the fuck is vista mutry 

They're a decent team from California. in 2017, the year Colquitt played them, there was only a 15-point differential between how many points Colquitt beat them by and how many points Mission Viejo beat them by. 

• Confused 1