Exclusive Safe Space Top 25

imaGoodBoyNow

2 hours ago, ngdawg said:

They're a decent team from California. in 2017, the year Colquitt played them, there was only a 15-point differential between how many points Colquitt beat them by and how many points Mission Viejo beat them by. 

In 2017 VM was a 4 win team that got their doors blown off by every good team they played..... “GACC’s” 26-7 win was closer to 5-6 Great Oaks 26-14 win then it was to MV’s 41-7 win..... 

VM Was a good team in the IE in the past, but hasn’t been relevant since they had  Sua Cravens In I think 2011-12  And went 1-1 in 2 Epic Section title games against Cen10 Beating them in 2011 and losing by like 2 points in 2012 which was their only loss in those 2 years if I remember correctly.... 

It really looks like Folsom is pushing for #1 on this years list as Both MD and SJB are traveling up here to Nor Cal to play Consumas Oaks and Monterey Trail both teams from Folsom section....

Once again, So Cal’s Big Boys are willing to travel to Nor Cal and Play, But other teams in Folsom’s Section have to be willing to step up and play them since Folsom is still afraid to play So Cal’s top teams...

10 years of Running Scared from CA’s Top teams.... Who has a Better Resume then Folsom for #1 on this list??....🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

In 2017 VM was a 4 win team that got their doors blown off by every good team they played..... “GACC’s” 26-7 win was closer to 5-6 Great Oaks 26-14 win then it was to MV’s 41-7 win..... 

VM Was a good team in the IE in the past, but hasn’t been relevant since they had  Sua Cravens In I think 2011-12  And went 1-1 in 2 Epic Section title games against Cen10 Beating them in 2011 and losing by like 2 points in 2012 which was their only loss in those 2 years if I remember correctly.... 

It really looks like Folsom is pushing for #1 on this years list as Both MD and SJB are traveling up here to Nor Cal to play Consumas Oaks and Monterey Trail both teams from Folsom section....

Once again, So Cal’s Big Boys are willing to travel to Nor Cal and Play, But other teams in Folsom’s Section have to be willing to step up and play them since Folsom is still afraid to play So Cal’s top teams...

10 years of Running Scared from CA’s Top teams.... Who has a Better Resume then Folsom for #1 on this list??....🤣🤣🤣

Wasn't Sua Cravens the number one player in the country at the time? Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

27 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Wasn't Sua Cravens the number one player in the country at the time? Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

I am pretty sure he was.... Next to DJ Williams of DLS, he was the greatest all around HSFB player I have ever seen...

Both dudes played both sides of the ball and were the best player on the field wherever side they played....

• Thanks 1

On 10/24/2019 at 7:45 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

For all the teams that go far and beyond thier duties to seek out the worst of the worst  competition 

1. Lakeland

2. Folsom

3. Valdosta 

4. North Shore

5. Allen

6.mcceachern

7. Longview 

8 . John Curtis 

9. Rummel

10. mallard Creek

11 Dutch fork

12. St Peters Prep

13. Avon

14. Oakland 

15. Columbia

16. TCA

17. DePaul Catholic 

18. Bryant 

19. Denton 

20. Aledo

21. Desoto 

22. Colquit county

23 owasso OK

24. North Gwinnett 

25. Thompson Alabama 

JUST MISSED

insert Louisiana or Texas team

What is this garbage

18 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

When Folsom stops scheduling De La Salle then we can all pile on. Hell I will lead the charge. When they are the ones seeking and scheduling one of the best teams in the country they get a pass. There's plenty of good teams around the country with much more pathetic schedules. I hate block as much as you but their schedule isn't as bad as some of you want it to be. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

When Folsom stops scheduling De La Salle then we can all pile on. Hell I will lead the charge. When they are the ones seeking and scheduling one of the best teams in the country they get a pass. There's plenty of good teams around the country with much more pathetic schedules. I hate block as much as you but their schedule isn't as bad as some of you want it to be. 

DLS is a No Lose game for Folsom so they get no credit for that one.... If Folsom loses they can still go to their Safe Space Lower Level Bowl game.... Plus there is a long list of  Nor Cal teams that have scheduled DLS year in and year out way more then Folsom has over the years where this year will be just the 3rd time Folsom has scheduled DLS....

Folsom’s best Voluntarily scheduled games against So Cal was A mediocre Cathedral Catholic team in 2014 with “Their Best Team Ever” and a 4 win Chaminade team when Folsom had 18 returning starters from a 1-AA championship team the year before...

Pitt has traveled to Cen 10 2 years in a row and other teams from Folsom’s section have scheduled SJB and MD plus Routinely scheduled DLS Year in and year out in the past....

And it was DLS who Moved their Schedule around to play Folsom Week 1 in 2018 because that was the only date Folsom would play them eventhough Folsom had an open date they later filled with that Awful Chaminde team....

Plus Folsom started the Folsom rule after Folsom’s best team ever took back to back beating’s at the hands of DLS and cried to the CIF to change the rules so Folsom would not have to play DLS to go to a SBG...

But you know all this.... Folsom belongs on this list until they do what other teams in their section and Nor Cal have done which is to Voluntarily schedule the Best teams SoCal has to offer.... Cen 10, SJB, MD and Mission Viejo....

Hell, we would all even take Servite at this point!!!...🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/16/2020 at 3:59 PM, ngdawg said:

They're a decent team from California. in 2017, the year Colquitt played them, there was only a 15-point differential between how many points Colquitt beat them by and how many points Mission Viejo beat them by. 

Ask ECHS how made out on the bet when he was propping up VM and us Cali guys who knew better tried to tell him.  He made a bet with me that VM would not lose by more than they did against colcuts, in their next game in Cali.  Let's just say by half time I let him off the bet. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

DLS is a No Lose game for Folsom so they get no credit for that one.... If Folsom loses they can still go to their Safe Space Lower Level Bowl game

This is not a good point. If Folsom played MD or SJB it would be a no lose game for them as well. Nobody in their right mind would think folsom would beat either of those teams and yet they would still go to their "safe space lower bowl".  See how that works?  I guess it's a "no lose" game for C10 when they play MD as well. 

Folsom has DLS scheduled this year and the next which would make it 4 years in a row.  Not many norcal teams can say they've done that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

This is not a good point. If Folsom played MD or SJB it would be a no lose game for them as well. Nobody in their right mind would think folsom would beat either of those teams and yet they would still go to their "safe space lower bowl".  See how that works?  I guess it's a "no lose" game for C10 when they play MD as well. 

Folsom has DLS scheduled this year and the next which would make it 4 years in a row.  Not many norcal teams can say they've done that. 

In all honesty though CC and Logan have beaten MD and Rollo and  they do believe they can win.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

Del Oro, St Mary’s, Serra, St Francis, PItt, Modesto CC, Bellarme, CVC,  and so forth... There are a ton of teams in Nor Cal who have Voluntarily played DLS more then 4 times.... 

Cen 10 doesn’t travel, but they have hosted teams like IMG, And were supposed to play St Francis this year, and even-though they have to play MD in the playoffs And they still schedule them....

Until Folsom hosts a team like IMG, ST. Francis, etc, don’t compare their scheduling to Cen 10.... I agree with you that Folsom playing DLS is like A regular season game of Cen10 vs MD, but give me a break, Other then 3 years of DLS, Folsom has scheduled straight Garbage like Antelope....

Plus @Cossacks is right, Cen 10 has actually won the So Cal DI over Bosco and MD in Back to Back years and has beat MD multiple times..... 

I will give Folsom Credit though, they did schedule MT this year even after losing to them in the playoffs so I applaud that move, that is a terrific opening Matchup in Nor Cal this year!!!....

• Like 2