49ers moves to 8-0, continue on roll as the best team in the NFL

frankyjames

54 minutes ago, RedZone said:

49ers come to the Superdome next month and it could decide home field advantage....will go a long ways if both keep winning.

If the Saints live in the Dome during the playoffs they will be tough to beat.

Niners have a tough stretch coming up pretty soon.  Home vs the Pack,  then they're at Baltimore followed by New Orleans. They'll probably go 1-2 or 2-1 if they they're fortunate.

The Saints game @frankyjames says he's willing to put some money on. I haven't forgotten

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, RedZone said:

And it took OT and a bogus NO call to knock them out.

Saying it again this year.

Thanks for dropping by with nothing.

People forget about the facemasks that weren't called on New Orleans.  One that would've given the Rams 1st and goal at the 1 on the prior drive instead of 3rd and 3 that resulted in a FG. Which would've forced the Saints to score a TD on that penalty drive that wasn't called

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

Seattle is really a .500 team that's been fortunate. 

Seattle is really a .750 team, you can look it up.  They may have been fortunate in the way they got there, but 6-2 is 6-2.  

And Franky, don't be your usual dumbass self.  You were talking about the 49'ers in this thread, not the Patriots.  Neither one has really played anyone of consequence, but that was not the context of your original post.  You really need a dictionary to go along with your grammar text book.

19 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Seattle is really a .750 team, you can look it up.  They may have been fortunate in the way they got there, but 6-2 is 6-2.  

They've won 4 games by a combined 7 points. Eventually those games turn on those types of teams.

And Franky, don't be your usual dumbass self.  You were talking about the 49'ers in this thread, not the Patriots. 

Didn't see the Franky. I glanced over it and thought I saw and frankly.

56 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

They've won 4 games by a combined 7 points. Eventually those games turn on those types of teams.

Actually, look how the Seahawks have played under Carroll since 2012.  Most of their games are tight and they won those more often than not. And anyway, my OP was me being obnoxious and literal.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, steeler01 said:

People forget about the facemasks that weren't called on New Orleans.  One that would've given the Rams 1st and goal at the 1 on the prior drive instead of 3rd and 3 that resulted in a FG. Which would've forced the Saints to score a TD on that penalty drive that wasn't called

People forget about those type of missed calls because those missed calls happen in every game ever played. 

People do not forget about the missed PI call that cost the Saints a SB appearance because it was probably the most egregious missed call (considering the game being on the line) in the history of the NFL.  

There's no comparison.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, legendsofthefall said:

Minus the refs blowing one of the most blatant penalties in history

1. It was a blown call

2. The Saints STILL had a chance to win the game and choked. (no one mentions that)

3. The 49ers are better than the Saints this year. 

4. The Saints lost BADLY to a Rams team who the 49ers BLEW OUT.

The Saints are a year or two away at best. 49ers own the NFC this year, even with the injuries they've had. 

14 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

@HurricaneNick Don't be mad that your Rams have 1 title and are second fiddle to the NorCal Niners :)

Not a rams fan lol. But since youre strange enough to go out of your way to tag me in something, I figured id answer you. http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&defensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&conference=ALL&role=OPP&season=2019&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=TOTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=1&d-447263-n=1

Interesting stuff here!  Looks like the pats have a better defense and have played more defensive snaps but not according to folsom james! 26 defensive turnovers in 8 games compared to sf's how many??? Interesting! & if Baltimore is no good (as you've said) why do they average 45 more yards per game and average more points than you 9ers? Should post that link too? 

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Not a rams fan lol

I figured not. SoCal fans are the worst. You have lost how many NFL teams? And now you have two, only to have every home game dominated by opposing fans. A total embarrassment. 

The 49ers are better than the Pats and have two better wins than anything remotely on the Pats schedule so far. 

And playing more defensive snaps? Are you stoned? Go back to the drawing board. The 49ers defensive stats are near identical to the Pats, with the Pats only facing competition similar to Servite and Bakersfield. :)

I thought it was bad that Folsom gets more fans than MD and Bosco. I hadn't even mentioned the NFL debacle down in SoCal until now :)