49ers moves to 8-0, continue on roll as the best team in the NFL

frankyjames

1 minute ago, frankyjames said:

1. It was a blown call

2. The Saints STILL had a chance to win the game and choked. (no one mentions that)

3. The 49ers are better than the Saints this year. 

4. The Saints lost BADLY to a Rams team who the 49ers BLEW OUT.

The Saints are a year or two away at best. 49ers own the NFC this year, even with the injuries they've had. 

Horrifically blown call. Let's be real. And I'm no fan of that team nor are you. I just call it like I see it. The 49ers are new to this stage again. This is their first year back in the spotlight in a long time. Let's see how they fare these next 3 games. Should be a good litmus test for them. Saints have been there, done that. The only thing left for them to do is get to the big game again and give Brees one more to send him off in style.

4 minutes ago, legendsofthefall said:

Horrifically blown call. Let's be real.

You forgot to mention how that call did not end the game. The Saints had another shot to win it or stop the Rams and choked. All about context. 

The 49ers are new to this stage again.

Really? They have 5 Superbowl rings (Saints have 1). The 49ers have appeared in the Super Bowl last in 2013, that was more recent than the Saints. :)

Saints have been there, done that

No, they haven't. 

5>1

You must be a new NFL fan :)

2 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

You forgot to mention how that call did not end the game. The Saints had another shot to win it or stop the Rams and choked. All about context. 

Really? They have 5 Superbowl rings (Saints have 1). The 49ers have appeared in the Super Bowl last in 2013, that was more recent than the Saints. :)

No, they haven't. 

5>1

You must be a new NFL fan :)

It doesn't change the atrocity of that missed call one bit. Nice try though. I thought this was a serious discussion but you lost me with the lifetime achievement award bs. This is about what they have done recently, like this year. Take your dopey 49er cheerleader goggles off. According to your logic the Steelers are going to be contenders this year because they have 6 Super Bowls in their history.  

We're talking about this year and recent context. The Saints have been in the thick of it for the last few years and the 49ers have not. Capeesh?  Newbie. 

7 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

I figured not. SoCal fans are the worst. You have lost how many NFL teams? And now you have two, only to have every home game dominated by opposing fans. A total embarrassment. 

The 49ers are better than the Pats and have two better wins than anything remotely on the Pats schedule so far. 

And playing more defensive snaps? Are you stoned? Go back to the drawing board. The 49ers defensive stats are near identical to the Pats, with the Pats only facing competition similar to Servite and Bakersfield. :)

I thought it was bad that Folsom gets more fans than MD and Bosco. I hadn't even mentioned the NFL debacle down in SoCal until now :)

Now I know the folsom public school education system is miserable so I don't expect you to be able to comprehend words or statistics. Ill break it down for you in simpler terms, the patriots have played more defensive snaps (plays from scrimmage in the link above) and have allowed less points per game, less yards per game, and have given up less total points. Shouldn't playing less defensive snaps work in favor of sf? So, now I know you're illiterate, so need to clear that up for me - but, doesn't it look like we can chalk up your comment about sf having a better defense as idiotic? Or, should we just call it typically folsom? Go focus on your BIG del oro game tonight  little brother. Quit now so daddy DLS doesn't have to beat you when you get home! 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, legendsofthefall said:

It doesn't change the atrocity of that missed call one bit. Nice try though.

It also doesn't change the fact that the Saints STILL had a chance to win that game and choked. Nice try though. 

10 minutes ago, legendsofthefall said:

The Saints have been in the thick of it for the last few years and the 49ers have not.

The NFL has been around longer than "the last few years."

5>1

2013>2010

12 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Ill break it down for you in simpler terms

*I'll

Apparently your SoCal education has failed you. I won't even mention the words you haven't even bothered to capitalize. :)

Shouldn't playing less defensive snaps work in favor of sf?

Playing less defensive snaps, usually means you've made more stops. :) I love the SoCal loser logic. 

but, doesn't it look like we can chalk up your comment about sf having a better defense as idiotic?

The fact that the 49ers defensive numbers are nearly identical to the Patriots, with the Patriots basically playing teams equal to Servite and Bakersfield, usually spells good news for the red & gold. :)

Enjoy watching the 49ers win this year while both of your SoCal NFL teams home games get taken over by opposing fans. What great "fans" you have down there. What an embarrassment lol

Winning!

It also doesn't change the fact that the Saints STILL had a chance to win that game and choked. Nice try though. 

The NFL has been around longer than "the last few years."

5>1

2013>2010

And how many guys from this current 49ers team were on their last contending team in 2013? Thanks for making my point for me. :)Whereas this current group of Saints have been in contention for several years now. We're talking about the current teams and rosters. Try to keep up.

5 minutes ago, legendsofthefall said:

Whereas this current group of Saints have been in contention for several years now.

Participation trophy mentality at it's finest.

Ironic considering the Saints have won a total of 1 Superbowl, while the 49ers have won 5 and have a more recent Superbowl appearance. But wait- we only count the last few years! :) Never mind the Saints decades at put of misery in the NFL, while fans were wearing bags on their heads! :)

I will enjoy the 49ers coming down south in December to put on a show in the dome. :)

I love winning. 

39 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

1. It was a blown call

2. The Saints STILL had a chance to win the game and choked. (no one mentions that)

3. The 49ers are better than the Saints this year. 

4. The Saints lost BADLY to a Rams team who the 49ers BLEW OUT.

The Saints are a year or two away at best. 49ers own the NFC this year, even with the injuries they've had. 

You should be a cowboy or raider fan. You’re embarrassing to use real 49er fans. Don’t pull the Folsom shit with 49ers...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, frankyjames said:

Participation trophy mentality at it's finest.

Ironic considering the Saints have won a total of 1 Superbowl, while the 49ers have won 5 and have a more recent Superbowl appearance. But wait- we only count the last few years! :)

I will enjoy the 49ers coming down south in December to put on a show in the dome. :)

I love winning. 

Keep moving the yardsticks to support your weak argument because that lifetime achievement award and the 5 trophies have jackshit to do with this season. 

49ers haven't been relevant for a long time. Win some meaningful games in January and February before you crown them.

3 minutes ago, legendsofthefall said:

Keep moving the yardsticks to support your weak argument because that lifetime achievement award and the 5 trophies have jackshit to do with this season. 

Oh, but they do. The 49ers are better than the Saints this year and have 5 trophies to back it up. :)

3 minutes ago, legendsofthefall said:

49ers haven't been relevant for a long time.

Yet appeared in the Superbowl in 2013, while the Saints haven't sniffed it since 2010. :)

Facts beat opinions.

Face it- you lost. Take the L. 

4 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

*I'll

Apparently your SoCal education has failed you. I won't even mention the words you haven't even bothered to capitalize. :)

Playing less defensive snaps, usually means you've made more stops. :) I love the SoCal loser logic. 

The fact that the 49ers defensive numbers are nearly identical to the Patriots, with the Patriots basically playing teams equal to Servite and Bakersfield, usually spells good news for the red & gold. :)

Enjoy watching the 49ers win this year while both of your SoCal NFL teams home games get taken over by opposing fans. What great "fans" you have down there. What an embarrassment lol

Winning!

Hahahahaha you’re so dumb it’s funny. Is a Duke degree educated enough for you? It’s best we don’t go there LOL. Break up the posts to fit your narrative. Usual. So if they’ve made more defensive stops why have they given up more PPG YPG &PT? & all those stops but have so many less turnovers? Let me guess, you’ll ignore that & go talk about how many fans you get in prison town. Wouldn’t expect anything less 😊 Have yourself a good one & good luck against Del Oro! 😂😭 

Oh, but they do. The 49ers are better than the Saints this year and have 5 trophies to back it up. :)

Yet appeared in the Superbowl in 2013, while the Saints haven't sniffed it since 2010. :)

Facts beat opinions.

Face it- you lost. Take the L. 

Because their 5 trophies have so much to do with this year 😁 Enjoy that L . 

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

Hahahahaha you’re so dumb it’s funny. Is a Duke degree educated enough for you? It’s best we don’t go there LOL. Break up the posts to fit your narrative. Usual. So if they’ve made more defensive stops why have they given up more PPG YPG &PT? & all those stops but have so many less turnovers? Let me guess, you’ll ignore that & go talk about how many fans you get in prison town. Wouldn’t expect anything less 😊 Have yourself a good one & good luck against Del Oro! 😂😭 

1. No one with a Duke degree would type like a 12 year old on a 7 year old iPad.

2. SoCal peeps tend to hide the lack of education with insults. It's ok, I am better at that. :)

3. Come at me when BOTH your NFL teams games don't get taken over by opposing fans. Classic SoCal fans :)

4. Now that you mention it- We get more fans at our NFL games & High School games. 

5. The 49ers are the best team in the NFL.

Enjoy :)

33 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Bruhhh @frankyjames told the board he played football for the University of Washington then couple months later he totally forgot he told the board he was a college football player, the dude looks And acts  like he’s straight from a weekend stay at SkidRow

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bruhhh @frankyjames told the board he played football for the University of Washington then couple months later he totally forgot he told the board he was a college football player, the dude looks And acts  like he’s straight from a weekend stay at SkidRow

I can only wonder why he ended up in folsom😉 Maybe he uses his “internet time” to hop on here if you know what i’m saying 😂 Sure sounds like he gets all his info from the newspaper 

17 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I can only wonder why he ended up in folsom😉 Maybe he uses his “internet time” to hop on here if you know what i’m saying 😂 Sure sounds like he gets all his info from the newspaper 

LOL this coming from the dude claiming a "Duke education" and proceeding to use grammar like @THEOC89 :)

We get more fans than you! :)

Just now, frankyjames said:

LOL this coming from the dude claiming a "Duke education" and proceeding to use grammar like @THEOC89 :)

We get more fans than you! :)

No need to “claim” it when you’ve earned it! So sorry for being informal on a message board! Joke. 😂 What were your stats from your UW football days? Would love to check out your tape! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, legendsofthefall said:

People forget about those type of missed calls because those missed calls happen in every game ever played. 

People do not forget about the missed PI call that cost the Saints a SB appearance because it was probably the most egregious missed call (considering the game being on the line) in the history of the NFL.  

There's no comparison.

As do missed PI calls(Packers- Eagles ending wasn't even replayed)

It changes the ending of the game.