49ers moves to 8-0, continue on roll as the best team in the NFL

frankyjames

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

So it was MONTEREY Trail... I swear to god it was actually Something, something Trail who then lost to Something, something Creek or something.

Something along those lines, huh Block?

BGW

Actually Monterey Trail Lost to Something, Something Ridge... I don't think Something, Something Creek Made the Playoffs... :) 

• Thanks 1

On 11/1/2019 at 1:45 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bruhhh @frankyjames told the board he played football for the University of Washington then couple months later he totally forgot he told the board he was a college football player, the dude looks And acts  like he’s straight from a weekend stay at SkidRow

UW?  I thought he said he went to another college?  Maybe the confusion is that UW is where Folsoms best qb ever went (Jake Browning)?

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

UW?  I thought he said he went to another college?  Maybe the confusion is that UW is where Folsoms best qb ever went (Jake Browning)?

37 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

He told the board he lives in Marin.  

35 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

No he literally went on here and said he played football at the U of Washington 😂 

With all his personalities he could have done it all and never left his mommas basement🤪

• Haha 3