Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
frankyjames

49ers moves to 8-0, continue on roll as the best team in the NFL

Recommended Posts

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

HOW BOUT DEM WARRIORS??? Greatest ever!!!

Sorry, reflex.

BGW

Yes, how about them?

The best team of all time. 3 titles in 5 years. 

What a failure! :)

And, after this year they will all be back from injury and in contention for another title. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Yes, how about them?

The best team of all time. 3 titles in 5 years. 

What a failure! :)

And, after this year they will all be back from injury and in contention for another title. :) 

You're getting your hallucinogenics mixed up your happy stash, be careful.

BGW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

So it was MONTEREY Trail... I swear to god it was actually Something, something Trail who then lost to Something, something Creek or something.

Something along those lines, huh Block?

BGW

Actually Monterey Trail Lost to Something, Something Ridge... I don't think Something, Something Creek Made the Playoffs... :) 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, THEOC89 said:

Actually Monterey Trail Lost to Something, Something Ridge... I don't think Something, Something Creek Made the Playoffs... :) 

Yes, but MD lost with 71 transfers :)

Huge black eye for SoCal!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2019 at 6:52 AM, frankyjames said:

BTW- The Ravens are a joke and have a gimmick QB. They have ZERO chance to win squat. Enjoy. 

Didn't the 49ers and the Ravens just play?  How did that work out for your team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rippers said:

Didn't the 49ers and the Ravens just play?  How did that work out for your team?

They did. In the rain and IN Baltimore, on the Eastern Time Zone.

The Ravens won on a FG. The Niners missed a FG in the game.

On a neutral field, that is a W for the Niners. All. Day. Long. :) 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, frankyjames said:

Yes, but MD lost with 71 transfers :)

Huge black eye for SoCal!

At least they won a section championship against the #2 team in the country. 

Folsoms and its 44 transfers couldn’t even win the section semi’s against #600.

Huge black eye for the SJS!🤪

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2019 at 1:45 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bruhhh @frankyjames told the board he played football for the University of Washington then couple months later he totally forgot he told the board he was a college football player, the dude looks And acts  like he’s straight from a weekend stay at SkidRow

UW?  I thought he said he went to another college?  Maybe the confusion is that UW is where Folsoms best qb ever went (Jake Browning)?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2019 at 1:57 PM, HurricaneNick said:

I can only wonder why he ended up in folsom😉 Maybe he uses his “internet time” to hop on here if you know what i’m saying 😂 Sure sounds like he gets all his info from the newspaper 

He told the board he lives in Marin.  

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

UW?  I thought he said he went to another college?  Maybe the confusion is that UW is where Folsoms best qb ever went (Jake Browning)?

No he literally went on here and said he played football at the U of Washington 😂 

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

They did. In the rain and IN Baltimore, on the Eastern Time Zone.

Hmm.  Excuse thread material.  And shouldn't "the best team in the NFL" be able to overcome the conditions, especially against a team with "zero chance to win squat"?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

UW?  I thought he said he went to another college?  Maybe the confusion is that UW is where Folsoms best qb ever went (Jake Browning)?

 

37 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

He told the board he lives in Marin.  

 

35 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

No he literally went on here and said he played football at the U of Washington 😂 

With all his personalities he could have done it all and never left his mommas basement🤪

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rippers said:

Hmm.  Excuse thread material.  And shouldn't "the best team in the NFL" be able to overcome the conditions, especially against a team with "zero chance to win squat"?

No excuses.

The playoff games are the ones that will matter.

The 49ers are the best team in football. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...