OT: 100 days

noonereal

First off, I have never heard so much about the 1st 100 days as I have this time around. We all know why, Trump never shuts up about it. 

So, I though about it. What will history remember about this presidents first 100 day? 

Answer:

All the damned tweets and lies. 

So many lies that in fact not one of us here could recall them all. If you recall half, you'd be doing very good. 

--------------------------

So my sage advise to the narcissist in charge, shut up and do your job. I'd rather have the return of smog, as you have promised, than lies and "alternative facts." 

9 minutes ago, noonereal said:

First off, I have never heard so much about the 1st 100 days as I have this time around. We all know why, Trump never shuts up about it. 

So, I though about it. What will history remember about this presidents first 100 day? 

Answer:

All the damned tweets and lies. 

So many lies that in fact not one of us here could recall them all. If you recall half, you'd be doing very good. 

--------------------------

So my sage advise to the narcissist in charge, shut up and do your job. I'd rather have the return of smog, as you have promised, than lies and "alternative facts." 

Yet, Barry used 'I' in his inauguration speech, ten times as often as PRESIDENT Trump! That he was going to bring J O B's back to America? That he was going to build a wall, and Mexico would pay for it? What nationality is EL CHAPO? That he was going to appoint a great Supreme Court Justice? I can't recall ALL of the TRUTHS! And WHAT was the BIG lie, that you could keep your doctor? OOOOOOPS, WRONG PRES!

6 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Yet, Barry used 'I' in his inauguration speech, ten times as often as PRESIDENT Trump! That he was going to bring J O B's back to America? That he was going to build a wall, and Mexico would pay for it? What nationality is EL CHAPO? That he was going to appoint a great Supreme Court Justice? I can't recall ALL of the TRUTHS! And WHAT was the BIG lie, that you could keep your doctor? OOOOOOPS, WRONG PRES!

maybe I was not clear, this thread is about TRump

thanks

From Gateway Pundit.... I don't necessarily agree with all of it, but worth a read.

The US Stock Markets are at record highs and millions of Americans are benefiting in their retirement savings accounts. 

* The DOW daily closing stock market average rose more than 15% since the election on November 8th.  (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – on March 1st the DOW closed at 21,115).
* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW rose 6.5%.  (It was at 19,827 at January 20th and reached 21,115 on March 1st.)
* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever.  The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* The US Stock Market gained $2 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!
* The S&P 500 broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.
* In the history of the DOW, going back to January 1901, the DOW record for most continuous closing high trading days was set in January of 1987 when Ronald Reagan was President. The DOW set closing highs an amazing 12 times in a row that month.  On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!

President Trump decreased the US Debt in his first 100 days by $100 Billion.  (President Obama increased the US debt in his first 100 days by more than $560 Billion.)

The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in this period which were the best numbers since 1983 under President Reagan.

President Trump added 298,000 jobs in his first month alone (after President Obama said jobs were not coming back!).

Housing sales are red-hot.  In 2011, houses for sale were on the market an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days.

Illegal immigration is down 67% since President Trump’s Inauguration.

NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 Billion because of President Trump.

After being nominated by President Trump, Constitutionalist Judge Neil Gorsuch was confirmed and sworn in as  Supreme Court Justice in early April.

The President has signed 66 executive orders, memoranda and proclamations as of April 19th, including:

* Notifying Congress of a strike on Syria after it was reported that the country used gas on its citizens.
* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
* Enforcing regulatory reform.
* Protecting Law enforcement.
* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
* Defeating ISIS.
* Rebuilding the military.
* Building a border wall.
* Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
* Approving pipelines.
* Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
* Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.
* Exiting the US from the TPP.

In addition to all this, the President has met with many foreign leaders from across the globe including Xi from China, Abe from Japan, etc.

The President also pointed out numerous times that the MSM (Main Stream Media) reports only on a made up Russia conspiracy story and ignores these accomplishments.  These actions are making the majority of Americans aware of the tremendous bias in the media in the US and abroad.  This too is another major Trump accomplishment.

8 minutes ago, concha said:

From Gateway Pundit.... I don't necessarily agree with all of it, but worth a read.

The US Stock Markets are at record highs and millions of Americans are benefiting in their retirement savings accounts. 

* The DOW daily closing stock market average rose more than 15% since the election on November 8th.  (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – on March 1st the DOW closed at 21,115).
* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW rose 6.5%.  (It was at 19,827 at January 20th and reached 21,115 on March 1st.)
* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever.  The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* The US Stock Market gained $2 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!
* The S&P 500 broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.
* In the history of the DOW, going back to January 1901, the DOW record for most continuous closing high trading days was set in January of 1987 when Ronald Reagan was President. The DOW set closing highs an amazing 12 times in a row that month.  On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!

President Trump decreased the US Debt in his first 100 days by $100 Billion.  (President Obama increased the US debt in his first 100 days by more than $560 Billion.)

The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in this period which were the best numbers since 1983 under President Reagan.

President Trump added 298,000 jobs in his first month alone (after President Obama said jobs were not coming back!).

Housing sales are red-hot.  In 2011, houses for sale were on the market an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days.

Illegal immigration is down 67% since President Trump’s Inauguration.

NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 Billion because of President Trump.

After being nominated by President Trump, Constitutionalist Judge Neil Gorsuch was confirmed and sworn in as  Supreme Court Justice in early April.

The President has signed 66 executive orders, memoranda and proclamations as of April 19th, including:

* Notifying Congress of a strike on Syria after it was reported that the country used gas on its citizens.
* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
* Enforcing regulatory reform.
* Protecting Law enforcement.
* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
* Defeating ISIS.
* Rebuilding the military.
* Building a border wall.
* Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
* Approving pipelines.
* Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
* Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.
* Exiting the US from the TPP.

In addition to all this, the President has met with many foreign leaders from across the globe including Xi from China, Abe from Japan, etc.

The President also pointed out numerous times that the MSM (Main Stream Media) reports only on a made up Russia conspiracy story and ignores these accomplishments.  These actions are making the majority of Americans aware of the tremendous bias in the media in the US and abroad.  This too is another major Trump accomplishment.

God bless. 

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

Wow, never saw this before,but this appears to be spot on.... The media may be America biggest enemy.. 

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/25/media-bubble-real-journalism-jobs-east-coast-215048

Well worth a read. And from a leftie source no less.

The answer to the press’ myopia lies elsewhere, and nobody has produced a better argument for how the national media missed the Trump story than FiveThirtyEight’s Nate Silver, who pointed out that the ideological clustering in top newsrooms led to groupthink. “As of 2013, only 7 percent of [journalists] identified as Republicans,” Silver wrote in March, chiding the press for its political homogeneity.

Nearly 90 percent of all internet publishing employees work in a county where Clinton won, and 75 percent of them work in a county that she won by more than 30 percentage points. When you add in the shrinking number of newspaper jobs, 72 percent of all internet publishing or newspaper employees work in a county that Clinton won. By this measure, of course, Clinton was the national media’s candidate.

If you’re a working journalist, odds aren’t just that you work in a pro-Clinton county—odds are that you reside in one of the nation’s most pro-Clinton counties. 

43 minutes ago, concha said:

From Gateway Pundit.... I don't necessarily agree with all of it,...

Good way to preface the content. Trump deserves some credit for changes since he took office, but many of those listed have frankly nothing to do with him. Housing sales, for instance. They've been "red hot" for 5 years or so. Illegal immigration is down 67% since January? How exactly is illegal immigration measured -- border people with clickers? How many of the Executive Orders, etc.  he's signed have required modification? I'm sure some on here will consider the Gateway Pundit piece "spot on" though.

24 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Wow, never saw this before,but this appears to be spot on.... The media may be America biggest enemy.. 

It's all perspective. (from a right wing blog, a copy and post, nothing insightful from the poster himself. he obviously never heard of leaving a link and thinking for himself) 

How's this, "Obie saved the world from a depression, Trump took away safety netting from those most in need and the people who nearly put us in the depression all benefited from Trump's first 100 days." 

See how that works? 

If you're a Trump supporter, you probably think the first 100 days were pretty good.

If not, you probably think we're 100 days closer to the the coming Reich.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

The only constants here are this, and the fact that everyone, regardless of political persuasion thinks Chip is a flaming retard.

2 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

If you're a Trump supporter, you probably think the first 100 days were pretty good.

If not, you probably think we're 100 days closer to the the coming Reich.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

The only constants here are this, and the fact that everyone, regardless of political persuasion thinks Chip is a flaming retard.

My honest take... it was just fine. 

I have loved the evolving foreign policy, hate the tweets and lies, think Trump is learning at a ferocious pace and want to see his rebuild America put forward ASAP. 

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

It's all perspective. (from a right wing blog, a copy and post, nothing insightful from the poster himself. he obviously never heard of leaving a link and thinking for himself) 

How's this, "Obie saved the world from a depression, Trump took away safety netting from those most in need and the people who nearly put us in the depression all benefited from Trump's first 100 days." 

See how that works? 

Nooner, you are really a worthless chump.

I clearly referenced where it came from.

As far a thought and links, well, I'm sure everyone is laughing at the irony of YOU of all people making such a comment.

Just now, concha said:

Nooner, you are really a worthless chump.

I clearly referenced where it came from.

As far a thought and links, well, I'm sure everyone is laughing at the irony of YOU of all people making such a comment.

you missed my point

DO NOT copy and paste

THINK and post

reason independently and realize every number, every event can be seen from many different perspectives. 

2a040aee911c7d6bbc0113d36f19781c.png

I am determined to evolve you, one way or another. 

You can maintain your conservative values but I will break you from being a right wing herd animal. (at least I'll keep trying) 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

you missed my point

DO NOT copy and paste

THINK and post

reason independently and realize every number, every event can be seen from many different perspectives. 

2a040aee911c7d6bbc0113d36f19781c.png

I am determined to evolve you, one way or another. 

You can maintain your conservative values but I will break you from being a right wing herd animal. (at least I'll keep trying) 

You are fact-free, zero value-added NJ version of Chip.

Hope this helps you on your path to self-realization.

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

My God Bless was meant for Concha. It was not commentary on Trump. 

People need to think not allow themselves to be herded like a dumb beast, seduced by agenda, fearful to question their tribe. 

Says the guy who avoids backing up his mental diarrhea with data and facts like it's his holy duty.

Right, JerseyChip?