DPC 31 BC 28 FINAL...Happy?😂

I AM IRONMAN

6 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

SPP definitely has advantage in trenches. Matter of fact they flat out have a better defense. SPP is not shy about saying someone other than Estime will HAVE TO BEAT THEM tonight. We'll see if Joe's can arrange for that to happen.

trick and unusual plays didn't help Joes.  They won in the trenches w/ Estime, and ate SPP's D up.

Don't know how hard SPP was playing, but SPP was the better team.

26 minutes ago, StJoesFanboy said:

trick and unusual plays didn't help Joes.  They won in the trenches w/ Estime, and ate SPP's D up.

Don't know how hard SPP was playing, but SPP was the better team.

Joes won because Mike Alaimo plays like a different kid everytime a major college coach is in attendance. Very hard to beat Joe's when Alaimo is locked in. Go watch the stream. Alaimo won that game. Estime finished it in last qt.

17 hours ago, StJoesFanboy said:

that means Joes wins, which is my prediction.  they are the better team IMHO.

SPP's DL if healthy on paper is one of the best in NJ ever, or up there w/ '11 Bosco and some of the PC DL's with Gary et al.  Joe's DL last year was tops, too

But Joes will be able to run on them

Joes won.  Hey, Congrats!!!  Who would have thunk it?

It'll be good seeing the Joes guys back on the board and not in the dumps.  We were so afraid you guys were going to do something drastic that we were about to put you guys on round-the-clock suicide watch.

Glad you're back, and parading around like roosters, winning with class, ready for any challenge, completely forgetful of your pathetic state of mind just 24 hr ago because a HSF team lost 2 games.  God's rooting for you guys--he always likes a class act with humility sprinkled in.

Welcome back!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

Joes won because Mike Alaimo plays like a different kid everytime a major college coach is in attendance. Very hard to beat Joe's when Alaimo is locked in. Go watch the stream. Alaimo won that game. Estime finished it in last qt.

I watched the game.  What were QB's stats?  Joes' running game was good, too.  Team effort.

SPP's AA WSDE stayed out.  Is he coming back?

15 minutes ago, StJoesFanboy said:

I watched the game.  What were QB's stats?  Joes' running game was good, too.  Team effort.

SPP's AA WSDE stayed out.  Is he coming back?

Alaimo 14-19, 143

Estime 24-133

Prep coaches say it was a knee. They don't know how bad as of 12am last night.

6 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Alaimo 14-19, 143

Estime 24-133

Prep coaches say it was a knee. They don't know how bad as of 12am last night.

Joes' O is built around 14-19, 143.  Reminds me of Walsh and Aukamp.  That's their sweet spot.  They don't need him 28-38, 286.  Ball control and key passes when it counts.  NO INTs.  No fumbles by Joes, right?  Very few penalties, as I recall.  They are a tough team.

That SPP kid has been out since getting injured in the Bosco game.  I really hope that he heals up for Sr year.

20 minutes ago, StJoesFanboy said:

Joes' O is built around 14-19, 143.  Reminds me of Walsh and Aukamp.  That's their sweet spot.  They don't need him 28-38, 286.  Ball control and key passes when it counts.  NO INTs.  No fumbles by Joes, right?  Very few penalties, as I recall.  They are a tough team.

That SPP kid has been out since getting injured in the Bosco game.  I really hope that he heals up for Sr year.

No KJ didn't get hurt in Bosco game. The kid who got hurt in bosco game was on OL. KJ filled in for the injured player on the OL because bosco was getting lots of pressure.

1 minute ago, SJR 04 said:

No KJ didn't get hurt in Bosco game. The kid who got hurt in bosco game was on OL. KJ filled in for the injured player on the OL because bosco was getting lots of pressure.

we both might be right.  KJ walked off the field in the Bosco game in Q3 or Q4.  I have no idea what happened next.

did he get hurt last night, too?