The No Nonsense Top 50

Omaha Vol

2 hours ago, nptb17 said:

What does dominating Arkansas mean?

Absolutely nothing.

It's a completely meaningless statement.

In order to compare teams there must be a comparable standard. Nobody that Bryant is being compared to actually plays in Arkansas. 

So, again, a completely empty statement from Omaha Clown.

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

To a point yes. But it helps appreciate a team like SFA by seeing them in person.  They looked more like freaking LSU than a high school team .

That type of appreciation can only come from watching first hand, and helps keep loopy statements to a minimum.

In that case I need to drop my stock on them and fast before the bottom falls out

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

To put that in perspective.

Rummel's SOS is closing in on 40 (39.4)

We should end up between a 42-45 SOS at the end of the year...more than respectable.

Some teams have a SOS of 50 or better.

And yet your bitch state won't come play columbia

Argument win for columbiafan because I'm the real guru, not some wannabe clown who lives in his Tallahassee basement and got 5 fat men sleeping on the outside of him to keep him warm at night 

32 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Ik lol

But it's fun to show that clown Los won't respond to me out of fear, he refuses to respond because he knows I have him cornered like a insect with nowhere to go

Los is scared of you and Louisiana is scared of columbia..

Now finish your Apple Jacks and pipe down.

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

By 10+ points.

IMG scored 10 offensive points vs MNW. Lowndes scored 48 and kneeled it on the 1 to end the game... So couldve been 55.

Lowndes has got to be the most impressive team of the year so far.  They have dismantled all the teams they played including top teams from Georgia and Florida.  

They are a public school in a small town that doesn’t get the luxury of poaching studs from 100 mile radius like all the privates ranked around them nationally. 

I’m not sold on St John Bosco and IMG.  I would have Lowndes number 2 behind Mater Dei with Duncanville number 3. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Lowndes has got to be the most impressive team of the year so far.  They have dismantled all the teams they played including top teams from Georgia and Florida.  

They are a public school in a small town that doesn’t get the luxury of poaching studs from 100 mile radius like all the privates ranked around them nationally. 

I’m not sold on St John Bosco and IMG.  I would have Lowndes number 2 behind Mater Dei with Duncanville number 3. 

Ik exactly what to get you for Christmas

A big ass bag of sand