The No Nonsense Top 50

Omaha Vol

13 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

MV has had dominant wins over decent teams in La Habra, Upland and San Clemente. Those wins should be acceptable to you. Yes, Servite did beat SM worse, but you can’t automatically assume they are better because of that one game. This should be a tightly contested game. It wouldn’t shock me at all if Servite won, but I doubt it. 

So he cite's wins over small market teams.  Which is appropriate I guess, considering that this is his area of most comfort.

Meanwhile Servite is bashing heads with The Bishop, The Stache, and SJB

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

So he cite's wins over small market teams.  Which is appropriate I guess, considering that this is his area of most comfort.

You mean convincing wins over those “so called” small market teams. Those three teams are top 25 in Cali, which, realistically, means means top 5-10 in 43/50 states. 
Other than a fluke close game with SJB, Servite got throttled by MD and Gorman. 

24 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

You mean convincing wins over those “so called” small market teams. Those three teams are top 25 in Cali, which, realistically, means means top 5-10 in 43/50 states. 
Other than a fluke close game with SJB, Servite got throttled by MD and Gorman. 

The small market teams MV has been playing are all undersized on the lines.  Servite is = to MV on the Lines. 

Upland lost to La Habra.  La Habra lost to Calabasas.  Calabasas lost to.....................drum roll please!!!!

........JSerra.   JSerra lost to..............drum roll please!!!     SERVITE.

So there goes MV marquee wins.

Face it.  You have no case for ranking MV over Servite other than to get back at me.  #truth.  Be a man and fess up.

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

So, they should be rewarded for getting their teeth kicked in?

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Congrats.  You arrived at the correct conclusion without having to do any Calculus.  Some guys (954gator) insist on math (rather than assumptions) to justify ranking statements, which is why I had to bore everyone with the formula.

Haha I never insisted on anything.  All I know is DV has a lot of talent too and whooped up on SJC.   ya’ll are the experts not me.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

The small market teams MV has been playing are all undersized on the lines.  Servite is = to MV on the Lines. 

Upland lost to La Habra.  La Habra lost to Calabasas.  Calabasas lost to.....................drum roll please!!!!

........JSerra.   JSerra lost to..............drum roll please!!!     SERVITE.

So there goes MV marquee wins.

Face it.  You have no case for ranking MV over Servite other than to get back at me.  #truth.  Be a man and fess up.

Yes, Sammy, I’m out to get you. Ya got me....🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Guru said:

Just like last year when he claimed that a game that was 35-27 in the 4th quarter was a "curb-stomping."

🤡

Once again you only tell half the story. Of course, you fail to mention that the final score was 49-27 over the big class state champion. As usual, you come up short in your argument. 

50 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Of course, you fail to mention that the final score was 49-27 over the big class state champion.

If it was 35-27 in the 4th quarter then it wasn't a curb-stomping.

You didn't watch the game, or check the box score, or anything. You just saw the final score and thought that a 49-27 win must have been a curb-stomping.

You're an idiot.

• Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, The Guru said:

The name of that team?

Zachary.

Laughable.

😄

They still wiped the floor with the large school champ. That’s impressive in its’ own right. The fact you don’t see that is what’s wrong with you. You’ve been erroneous with your assessments of a lot of teams over the years. That’s par for the course for you, though. 

6 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

You’ve been erroneous with your assessments of a lot of teams over the years.

Yeah, which ones?

While you contemplate that here's a list of your greatest hits:

• Thought that Imhotep Charter was a private school
  • Claimed that Pulaski Academy played Euless Trinity in 2010
  • Thought that a 35-27 game in the 4th quarter was a "curb-stomping"
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Yeah, and ULab pulled away because they were a superior team. Why is that so difficult for you to comprehend? 

I never claimed that University Lab wasn't the superior team. I claimed that your analysis of that game was shit.

And it was.

You overrated University Lab because you fundamentally misunderstood what happened in their game with Zachary.

Beating Zachary 49-27 (and leading 35-27 in the 4th quarter) is a laughable reason to rank someone in the top 15.

But you're a laughable person so it makes perfect sense.

• Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Yeah, which ones?

While you contemplate that here's a list of your greatest hits:

• Thought that Imhotep Charter was a private school
  • Claimed that Pulaski Academy played Euless Trinity in 2010
  • Thought that a 35-27 game in the 4th quarter was a "curb-stomping"

And yet you deflect

Your almost as bad as that clown redzone, almost

But this board would be better off if you and redzone stopped posting here