Dems against America

HSFBfan

On 11/28/2019 at 8:20 PM, DBP66 said:

or maybe he won the bet already and you don't know what you're talking about??...impeachment charade huh??...what part of the over whelming evidence didn't you understand??...and when did he release our tax dollars??..after he got caught and Mulvany admitted to a quid-pro-quo but it's just a charade huh??..LOL..and it looks like a favorite conspiracy from the right has been de-bunked by the I.G. report, no FBI spying on Trump..surprise..surprise...another conspiracy theory down the drain..no "deep state" charade anymore..thank goodness...😉

So basically you are admitting you are far left.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

So basically you are admitting you are far left.

Your response does not address the substance of his post.  You had said a while ago that if Trump did actually do what was claimed he did that you would have a problem with that.  Do you have a problem with what Trump did now?  

I should probably ask if you watched any of the testimony from the impeachment?  If so, what did you think of what the witnesses said?  If you didn't watch any of it, how come?  And I will wait for you to watch and then I will come and ask you.  Deal?

And I am only asking about this current situation and not about how Trump has been a victim for 3 years and about how the Dems have been trying to impeach him since day 1.  

Thanks and I look forward to your response concerning Trump and Ukraine.  

Btw, did you happen to watch the meteor shower last week?  I couldn't see it on the west coast but it was suppose to be quite a show with some 400 an hour.  I had meant to post about this the day before the shower and see if you were going to watch but I forgot.  

• Thanks 1

On 11/6/2019 at 1:25 PM, HSFBfan said:

Today Democrat do not support the values of America. 

They dont support the 2nd Amendment one of the most core if not the most core value of America.

They support gay people which is against the christian ideology of this country.

They dont support the death penalty which is used for the most vicious criminals in this country.

They dont respect any rule of law unless it protects them such as having walls around their mansions.

They state that they hate wealth while warren makes 400k a year teaching one class. Sanders has multiple mansions. We all know about Biden and his son. 

They dont respect free speech as evidence by the multiple conservatives kicked off american universities. 

They align with our enemies such as the muslims who we have been fighting since jefferson was in office. 

Just to name a few

hey, I cant private message you. 

I have those pics I promised you. 

I am not sure if I had your Email in the past or not but I don't now. Let me know. Good shots, they really are. 

Who knows when you'll get another chance to take a pic with noone? lol;)

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I see you two are barking up trees again, lol. 

Good luck with that. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Let me see if I have this straight...So China, who’s angry at the President About Hong Kong, is so mad they hand out patents freely to his daughter?!?!

Assholes

the Hong Kong situation is current..she got her patents long before this all started....asshole...🤡

8 hours ago, Bormio said:

All those flags ... what a tool.

Markets laughed at her.

I was literally laughing as she spoke. I think she may had too many Xanax and is drunk to boot. That’s gotta be the only way she could say what she did with a straight face. SUDDENLY the founding fathers, you know those “bunch of dead, old, white guys” are the flag-bearers for the resistance. I love how they’re all of a sudden quoting Hamilton, Mason, Washington and so on. Can’t make this shit up. Too funny🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1