So cheeto dodges White House Correspondents' roast tonight

TheRealCAJ

10 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

He is not a fan of anybody not loving him.  Total coward and as his campaign rally at the NRA is another example he is President for his supporters only and does not give a damn about the rest of country.  He will probably have these rallies every month to stroke his ego due to his being a fragile person.  

Hard to argue with that assessment...

2 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Well he did say upon election that he would not attend. You mean Trump kept his word?

Are you saying Trump opened his mouth and a lie did not fly out?  Its an incredible theory, hardly believable but I trust your an honest person so I believe you.  

1 out of 10,000 as for telling the truth. He can do better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wosinc said:

Seen around the internet: 

One person in the country didn't know being president was 'hard,' and we elected him.

Actually, many past Presidents have made similar comments about certain aspects of the job being "harder" than they anticipated.

The assclench over that statement only proves that a significant portion of the population is pre-programmed to lose their shit every single time the guy opens his mouth.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, zulu1128 said:

Actually, many past Presidents have made similar comments about certain aspects of the job being "harder" than they anticipated.

The assclench over that statement only proves that a significant portion of the population is pre-programmed to lose their shit every single time the guy opens his mouth.

Nobody is losing their shit as you say, just commenting on a dangerous goofball of a President.  Or is it that anytime Trumps name comes up, to you that = losing their shit.  Don't worry about it, Its just that some Americans actually care about their country.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Are you saying Trump opened his mouth and a lie did not fly out?  Its an incredible theory, hardly believable but I trust your an honest person so I believe you.  

1 out of 10,000 as for telling the truth. He can do better.

Yeah. Do you struggle that bad with reading comprehension?

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Nobody is losing their shit as you say, just commenting on a dangerous goofball of a President.  Or is it that anytime Trumps name comes up, to you that = losing their shit.  Don't worry about it, Its just that some Americans actually care about their country.  

Is that why you whackos voted for Hillary Clinton, the only other candidate worse than Trump?

You all must care a lot.

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Okay. xD

3 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Bit of an overreaction.

I thought it was humorous, and still do.

Seems like you might be the one having the assclench.

• Like 2

I really don't get why his handlers dont just tell him to stop doing interviews.  He had one with the Washington Examiner being released today where he went off on a tangent about Andrew Jackson and how great he was and how Jackson was so pissed about the Civil war and did not like what he was seeing and was ashamed.  Hmm really Drumpf?  He was really sick from what he saw during the civil war?  LOL!!!!  Andrew Jackson died in 1845.  The civil war started in 1861.  Seriously stop.  Just stop talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Your embarrassing the COUNTRY!!!!!

6 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I really don't get why his handlers dont just tell him to stop doing interviews.  He had one with the Washington Examiner being released today where he went off on a tangent about Andrew Jackson and how great he was and how Jackson was so pissed about the Civil war and did not like what he was seeing and was ashamed.  Hmm really Drumpf?  He was really sick from what he saw during the civil war?  LOL!!!!  Andrew Jackson died in 1845.  The civil war started in 1861.  Seriously stop.  Just stop talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Your embarrassing the COUNTRY!!!!!

What I find disturbing is not his pedestrian knowledge (he'd make the perfect "ask the guy in the street" for one of the comedy segments we laugh at when people know so little) but his refusal to not turn off the TV. 

Head of the free world sourcing wing nut talk tv and radio as a news source instead of the CIA, NSA or FBI? I don't understand how any american can't be concerned.

• Like 1