Things that make normal people go hmmm. (Not for the loony left)

NotBigdaddybloom

13 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Link please... lol... 

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and text

With all due respect, I can't tell if you are serious or not.  Link to what?  The meme?  If so, as I already said, it was posted on the first page by 15yds.  

Btw, Nugent is an idiot and while the meme comparing Democrats to deer is hilarious (not), he is still an idiot.  

• Haha 1

On 11/11/2019 at 2:06 PM, World Citizen said:

With all due respect, I can't tell if you are serious or not.  Link to what?  The meme?  If so, as I already said, it was posted on the first page by 15yds.  

Btw, Nugent is an idiot and while the meme comparing Democrats to deer is hilarious (not), he is still an idiot.  

Actually I like most of your posts. You still live in a rabbit hole, but you do come out for fresh air and on occasions you post sound stuff.

• Thanks 1

The Whistleblower Controversy:

I wonder if the Republicans would be so determined to undercover the identity of a whistleblower if a whistleblower had uncovered an authentic birth certificate that proved Barack Obama was in fact born in Kenya and not in Hawaii?

Wouldn’t they argue that the political view of the whistleblower is of zero importance and the legitimacy of the document is the only critical factor?

Of course that would be their point of view.  Yet they continue to argue the whistleblower’s identity is germane in an attempt to falsely prove that his/her identity and political bent, if any, is more important to discover than the authenticity of the information provided.  A lot of important information has been uncovered thanks to the whistleblower. 

Stay tuned and pass the popcorn, please ! ! ! !

10 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I wanna know where the ethics committee is as this shit show continues to unfold. How does Schiff for brains (and others) get away with this on a daily basis?  It's unbelievable really. 

It ‘s    FUNNY   

that Chaffetz doesn’t mention that    

TWO   REPUBLICANS  

are also being investigated.  Must be an “honest mistake” on his part.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/15/politics/house-ethics-committee-investigations/index.html

8 minutes ago, stanscript said:

The Whistleblower Controversy:

I wonder if the Republicans would be so determined to undercover the identity of a whistleblower if a whistleblower had uncovered an authentic birth certificate that proved Barack Obama was in fact born in Kenya and not in Hawaii?

Wouldn’t they argue that the political view of the whistleblower is of zero importance and the legitimacy of the document is the only critical factor?

Of course that would be their point of view.  Yet they continue to argue the whistleblower’s identity is germane in an attempt to falsely prove that his/her identity and political bent, if any, is more important to discover than the authenticity of the information provided.  A lot of important information has been uncovered thanks to the whistleblower. 

Stay tuned and pass the popcorn, please ! ! ! !

DemoRAT clowns have shown a clear pattern to create “non partisan” witnesses that are career demoRats, that donate to demoRats, that work for dnc, that post never Trump propaganda and hate the orange man for made up crimes for the last 3 years...

Nothing to see there...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

DemoRAT clowns have shown a clear pattern to create “non partisan” witnesses that are career demoRats, that donate to demoRats, that work for dnc, that post never Trump propaganda and hate the orange man for made up crimes for the last 3 years...

Nothing to see there...

And you know they are career Democrats how?    Hannity?    Ingraham?   Carlson?   Limbaugh?  

What do you think of Trump making an unscheduled trip to the hospital?  If this was Hillary, the righties would already be claiming she had one foot in the grave.  Perhaps I ought to start a rumor......

"…people close to Trump are saying that he shouldn’t run in 2020 because has inoperable cancer and less than 18 months to live."

13 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Nothing to see there...

Nope. Nothing to see. Business as usual....except that the democraps are the ones actually committing all of the crimes that they're accusing our GREAT President of committing. THAT is the story. But the complicit MSM just goes along, and does their damndest to cover their tracks and run interference for the criminal democraps.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Nope. Nothing to see. Business as usual....except that the democraps are the ones actually committing all of the crimes that they're accusing our GREAT President of committing. THAT is the story. But the complicit MSM just goes along, and does their damndest to cover their tracks and run interference for the criminal democraps.

Yeah, that damned MSM that keeps reporting things about Trump which are denied, deflected, denounced, minimalized and then finally admitted to.....

you mean that MSM?

3 hours ago, stanscript said:

Yeah, that damned MSM that keeps reporting LIES about Trump 24/7/365 are denied, deflected, denounced, minimalized and then finally admitted to.....

you mean that MSM?

LOL!  Case in point. Yep...those are the unethical lying crapbags that to which I’m referring. You catch on quicker than most of the other sheep...which is still pretty damn slow and pathetic. OH...and I FIFY👍

3 hours ago, stanscript said:

And you know they are career Democrats how?    Hannity?    Ingraham?   Carlson?   Limbaugh?  

What do you think of Trump making an unscheduled trip to the hospital?  If this was Hillary, the righties would already be claiming she had one foot in the grave.  Perhaps I ought to start a rumor......

"…people close to Trump are saying that he shouldn’t run in 2020 because has inoperable cancer and less than 18 months to live."

You should be part of the MSM's Department of Fabricating Shit on Trump. You clearly have a knack for making shit up. You'd fit right in. You're already parroting the company lines for them every day, so why not go all in. 👍